Should Cindy and George be charged? Do They Need An Attorney?

Should Cindy, and/or George be charged??

• Yes they should be

Votes: 774 62.4%
  • No They shouldn't be

Votes: 150 12.1%
  • I dunno yet

Votes: 317 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted "yes".
(I'll talk about GA another day when I find out if he called RC to find out if she was ok after her suicide attempt)

Everything that CA has said and done to cover up the truth, and in her mind save KC, has done the opposite. When she changes her stories like the "dead body in the car" to "pizza in the car" it makes me go What?, Wait a minute, Oh, she's covering up for KC - why would she need to cover for KC if KC is innocent. CA thinks she has it all under control. Nothing has control over her, nothing applies to her, not the Law, nothing. The way she thought the civil case depo was a joke. She didn't lie about the brush, she just didn't walk (what she means is make an effort) down the hall to get the real hairbrush. Smacking gum. She believes that she is smarter than everyone. If she had just kept her mouth shut it would not be so obvious, to me, that by her actions she believes KC is quilty. I guess, she is just not that smart. And I say "yes" charge her after the trial.

No I dont think they should be...they have been punished enough for something they are not responsible for. MOO

Pretty odd considering their attitude towards anyone who did anything on behalf of Caylee. Unbelievable behavior.

That is putting it mildly. This week letters have been released where KC has accused her father and brother of sexual abuse. Do these people not have a brain in their head? GA needs to clear his name with the assistance of his attorney or a polygraph. How can you do something you refused to do for your own granddaughter? If I had a child missing the last person on earth I would want to see is Cindy, much less GA. Are they that full of themselves that they just don't get it? BC claims the A's don't want to take attention away from the search but that is exactly what they have done. It's a "given" BC not too hard to figure after the Cummings case. jmo

I voted "yes".
(I'll talk about GA another day when I find out if he called RC to find out if she was ok after her suicide attempt)

Everything that CA has said and done to cover up the truth, and in her mind save KC, has done the opposite. When she changes her stories like the "dead body in the car" to "pizza in the car" it makes me go What?, Wait a minute, Oh, she's covering up for KC - why would she need to cover for KC if KC is innocent. CA thinks she has it all under control. Nothing has control over her, nothing applies to her, not the Law, nothing. The way she thought the civil case depo was a joke. She didn't lie about the brush, she just didn't walk (what she means is make an effort) down the hall to get the real hairbrush. Smacking gum. She believes that she is smarter than everyone. If she had just kept her mouth shut it would not be so obvious, to me, that by her actions she believes KC is quilty. I guess, she is just not that smart. And I say "yes" charge her after the trial.

The pizza comment is what sucked me into this story. KCs perp walk is what drew my attention and made me go yikes! But the pizza comment made me feel like the earth was shifting beneath my feet.

I saw that same comment in the comments of the Orlando Sentinel (I think)!

Yes, I have seen it other places too. I don't know if that makes it more likely to be genuine, or less :innocent:

After reading so many transcripts of OCSO interviews, I have come to believe that OCSO is doing a parallel investigation of the A's. I suspect that charges are to come but after the trial.

I do not believe they should be charged because I do not believe they have done anything wrong. What laws have they broke?

They have endured enough. Most people who lose a Grand Child or a child do not lose their home or jobs or chance of getting jobs. They are criticized everywhere they go, anything they do. They could do no right in most peoples eyes.

I think most of what people are accusing them of, is just that, an accusation. Where is the proof they have done anything wrong? I do not believe LE will go after them. IMO

FWIW on another Crime site, a poster who is a reliable person, declares that a 'friend who works in the SA office' states CA has been the subject of an intensive investigation and has charges pending (?once this trial is done) for obstruction of an investigation, tampering with evidence, and a list of other wrongdoings...

I really hope that charges are eventually filed against Cindy, as well as George and Lee. Cindy seems to be the one in charge, and she's done a lot to impede the investigation, tampered with evidence, and withheld information. If charges aren't filed, it would set an ugly precedent, and some future family may follow in the Anthony's footsteps thinking that it's okay to obstruct justice.

I almost wonder if they are trying to polish their tarnished image (maybe with actions that would make a jury question charges against either of them?).

There's a case here locally of a child going missing http://www.wftv.com/news/23108483/detail.html

GA & CA wasted absolutely NO TIME involving themselves in the case. The story broke Friday evening and by Saturday morning they were on the news talking about how they showed up that night to help out, because they knew what the family was going through and wanted to offer support. Ugh, seems like insult to injury. On a related note, the grandparents of the missing child spent all night searching the woods with a bull horn, calling her name. DO YOU SEE, CA & GA, WHAT TRULY CONCERNED FAMILIES DO WHEN SOMEONE IS MISSING???

Sorry, almost too OT for this thread. The point remains, I think they maybe know they have pushed the boundries too much and want to look as saintly as possible (or maybe they just really like staying in the public eye).

Really totally OT, but CA looks . . . . weird . . . different. Oh well, none of my business.

I read the article, and similar articles in other local newspapers, and it looks like the family of the missing child didn't appreciate the Anthony's showing up. The Anthonys offered LE their help in the search with their boat, and LE declined, but the Anthonys went ahead anyway.

After reading so many transcripts of OCSO interviews, I have come to believe that OCSO is doing a parallel investigation of the A's. I suspect that charges are to come but after the trial.

I totally agree. All bets are off as soon as George and Cindy testify under oath at the trial. Mr. Conway may be entirely bald by then........:angel:

I do not believe they should be charged because I do not believe they have done anything wrong. What laws have they broke?

They have endured enough. Most people who lose a Grand Child or a child do not lose their home or jobs or chance of getting jobs. They are criticized everywhere they go, anything they do. They could do no right in most peoples eyes.

I think most of what people are accusing them of, is just that, an accusation. Where is the proof they have done anything wrong? I do not believe LE will go after them. IMO

...i believe LE is waiting until after kc's trial-----so the anthony's can't "plead the 5th" every 2 seconds when on the stand at the murder trial.

------------"They have endured enough. Most people who lose a Grand Child or a child do not lose their home or jobs or chance of getting jobs. They are criticized everywhere they go, anything they do. They could do no right in most peoples eyes. "

...it doesn't matter what they have endured, lost, or are critized for.

..if they have broken the law-----------they should be charged for that just like anyone else.

..kc, and the anthony's began back in july '08------treating this as a "game" , a game of "clue" ---dropping little 'hints' here and there to decipher----"case" "i'm going to name names----let me know, somehow, which column to put them in.." (??)

..those very first jail visits were a huge CLUE to me that the entire family was delusional. playing along with kc as she hid the easter eggs for them to find.

..LE obviously needs the truth from family, friends in the beginning ( they know the hand cuffed one in jail isn't going to help) so that they have something to start with. the anthony's were helping for the first few days------until the bond hearing------when melich turned on them! ( aka--was truthful) , after that, all bets were off.

..caylee's hairbrush? here you go ( ha ha--clever me----i gave kc and caylee's brush...snicker.)
..I don't know what laws they have broken-------but the SA will know.

..again, it won't matter that they have lost their grand daughter, their jobs, home, their daughter is in jail..

..it comes down to-----do the crime---do the time.

lauriej, I appreciate the statement you made about it was a game of Clue we were all being held captive waiting to hear any logic in the search for Caylee. It wasn't just Casey playing LE and us. I know now that CA and GA and LA were playing us, as well. They tampered with this case with the motive to protect Caylee's murderer not just alittle, but alot. I feel it was to protect themselves in some way, too. Perhaps they were very involved in that crime happening in the first place? Or with the remains, and the "script"? Time will reveal more.

I'm sure the numerous laws the Anthony's have broken have been posted ad nauseam throughout this thread, as well as they are repeated across the 'net on every board one can read, including you.

You say, "They have endured enough." Neither one of those grandparents have behaved as though they've really "endured" anything of the magnitude that they should be grieving, but do not appear to be at all. I unfortunately know my share of grandparents who have lost grandchildren in death, and not one of them have lied to LE, so rudely and belligerently screamed to the public to "get off your a$$es and find my grandchild!", outfitted themselves with new body-piercings, (especially at George's old age), perjured themselves during depositions as George and Cindy both did, attempted in numerous ways to cover for their grandchild's murderer, deliberately giving LE wrong hairbrushes, followed by snickering to others about it later. And that's the short list. They have, without a doubt, made complete fools of themselves.

Does losing a grandchild suddenly merit a free pass to break the law? Absolutely not. Have you ever heard the phrase, "ignorance of the law is no excuse." ? Neither is bleeding the public and LE for sympathy an excuse to break the law. Not even for grandparents.

If they lose their home, (which they won't), it's their own fault since both of them are refusing to work. They are not bedridden. They are not locked up in a mental ward. They are both able-bodied and plenty functional enough to trip out on a cruise, go nosing into Nadia's case, and attend NASCAR photo shoots for publicity because they think they're "celebrities", of course. Both of them could, and should, be holding down jobs. Cindy says she has a job to return to. She should have already been gone. George never cared much for working it seems, but perhaps he suffers from the same "work-affliction" Casey suffers from. They also made a sizable chunk of change off of Caylee by selling her photos, rather than, graciously giving them to anyone and everyone willing to publicize her picture in hopes of finding "their grandchild", unless of course, they sold them simply for their own selfish profit because they already knew where Caylee was and she didn't "need" to be found according to them, for fear it would incriminate Casey.

You don't believe LE will go after them?

I am most confident they absolutely will go after them. ;)

If it can be proven, and I believe it can, OCSO's investigation will show that the A's participated in a massive cover-up of their daughter's involvement in Caylee's murder, since July 15th (certainly CA, GA joined later on, IMO). That means they knowingly and willfully withheld information from the police that could lead to Caylee's body and her murderer. I believe that's called "accessory after the fact" and if I understand the laws in Florida correctly they could go to jail for life.

Florida statute below - see #1(b):

http://www.flsenate.gov/statutes/in...String=&URL=Ch0777/Sec03.htm&StatuteYear=2004

If it can be proven, and I believe it can, OCSO's investigation will show that the A's participated in a massive cover-up of their daughter's involvement in Caylee's murder, since July 15th (certainly CA, GA joined later on, IMO). That means they knowingly and willfully withheld information from the police that could lead to Caylee's body and her murderer. I believe that's called "accessory after the fact" and if I understand the laws in Florida correctly they could go to jail for life.

Florida statute below - see #1(b):

http://www.flsenate.gov/statutes/in...String=&URL=Ch0777/Sec03.htm&StatuteYear=2004

How strange; this was just verified by one of the talking heads on the NG show tonight. But it was Misty C they were talking about. But they did confirm that if she knew about the murder of HC and helped cover it up that she would be subject to life imprisonment.

G & C certainly have not acted like "grandparents" who have lost a grandchild.
I've never seen anybody behave they way they have. it's sick and very sad at the same time.

How strange; this was just verified by one of the talking heads on the NG show tonight. But it was Misty C they were talking about. But they did confirm that if she knew about the murder of HC and helped cover it up that she would be subject to life imprisonment.

All the more reason I should go on NG and get paid to voice my many opinions.:biggrin:

All the more reason I should go on NG and get paid to voice my many opinions.:biggrin:

If you do, I'd call in and ask you a question that would make you look super, super smart. Well, that's after I tell Nancy how darling her twins are. . . :blushing:

FWIW on another Crime site, a poster who is a reliable person, declares that a 'friend who works in the SA office' states CA has been the subject of an intensive investigation and has charges pending (?once this trial is done) for obstruction of an investigation, tampering with evidence, and a list of other wrongdoings...
I so hope you are right! :praying:They need to investigate George too at a minimum, and possibly Lee. George has been shown to be a con artist by taking money from women.:Justice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam