GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adjusted the map to show where the training wheels were found based on the new info. Anyone know what a buffalo ditch is?

I have been following this very closely. She may have been taken by someone that lives nearby, but they are now saying it is looking like a random abduction. If so, what was the abducter doing in Seneth, MO? I can't get past this. I am familar with the area and there is not a lot there. It isn't a town on a road that is driven through to get to very many places. It is driven through to get to Kennett, but if not there the most likely place is west to Arkansas. Paragould is not far at all and is very near Jonesboro where the signs are located. I know that most people in the smaller towns have to drive sometimes an hour or more to work in the larger towns. Or did someone in town need an a/c repairman in the last month that had to drive from a larger surrounding town. It was so hot the previous week that they were every where. If she was taken by someone not living in Seneth then had they been there previously and saw her or were they passing through and just saw a good opportunity? If so then where on earth were they going? It is a very rural area and people have top go top larger towns to shop, visit the dr, or just to eat out. Even looking at a map it seems like most traffic passing through the town is coming from or going to Arkansas. I think Hwy 412 goes all the way across Arkansas. Also the training wheels make no sense to me, but my husband says takes just a couple of minutes and a couple of tools. My GD has the same bike

How far away is Charleston? Isn't there a prison there where someone could come from somewhere else to visit an inmate?

They are covering Aruba at the moment. She should be getting to baby Breeann soon.

I have been following this very closely. She may have been taken by someone that lives nearby, but they are now saying it is looking like a random abduction. If so, what was the abducter doing in Seneth, MO? I can't get past this.
<snip>

The same thing a random abductor was doing in Colorado City, Tx... :innocent:

Adjusted the map to show where the training wheels were found based on the new info. Anyone know what a buffalo ditch is?

found this

"Buffalo Ditch Number 39 USGS Senath Quad, MO,AR, Topographic Map

Buffalo Ditch Number 39 is a Canal in the state of (county of Dunklin), located at latitude - longitude coordinates (also known as lat-long or GPS coordinates) of N 36.12757 and W -90.12787. Buffalo Ditch Number 39 is shown in the center of the topographic (topo) map, which is sourced from the United States Geographical Survey map USGS Senath quad. The nearest major town is Whiteoak, MO."

map_get.asp

http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?lon=-90.1278728&lat=36.1275673&datum=nad83

I don't know what it means though....

Nancy Grace has sensationalized and bent the truth so many times on her show, particularly with lead-ins or advertisements for an upcoming show. Personally, I take everything on that show with a hefty canister of Morton's salt.

I do too, but that is a hefty bent truth imo. I started suspecting the parents after their length interview that I saw yesterday, TBH. Their words were off, and their stories change...unless it is poor reporting. LE saying the investigation is going in circles.

The fact that the bike was missing also was strange. Now we have the training wheels found. I think there could have been an accident, at least, and he planted the wheels. If staging an abduction, I think the bike would have been part of that. Since we don't have it, I think it was damaged. I truly want to know if LE talked to the brother and just what he had to say. I use to attend auctions...and they usually start earlier than 10 AM ..and most people stay for a few hours. Granted he could have gone, scan the merchandise and decided he wasn't interested, but a little hinky he arrived home at the exact same time the family was out looking for her. Also curious about cell phone records. JMHO

If the Dad is involved, he missed his career in Hollywood, because he'd be the best actor I've ever seen. :eek:hoh:

I think if they feel any guilt the polygraph would show it. I would feel guilty if my child was kidnapped. I would always think there was something I didn't do that I should have.

I do too, but that is a hefty bent truth imo. I started suspecting the parents after their length interview that I saw yesterday, TBH. Their words were off, and their stories change...unless it is poor reporting. LE saying the investigation is going in circles.

The fact that the bike was missing also was strange. Now we have the training wheels found. I think there could have been an accident, at least, and he planted the wheels. If staging an abduction, I think the bike would have been part of that. Since we don't have it, I think it was damaged. I truly want to know if LE talked to the brother and just what he had to say. I use to attend auctions...and they usually start earlier than 10 AM ..and most people stay for a few hours. Granted he could have gone, scan the merchandise and decided he wasn't interested, but a little hinky he arrived home at the exact same time the family was out looking for her. Also curious about cell phone records. JMHO

bbm

I keeping thinking of Dr. G in the Casey Anthony case. Why would anyone stage an abduction or murder if it was an accident? Normal people call 911.

bbm

I keeping thinking of Dr. G in the Casey Anthony case. Why would anyone stage an abduction or murder if it was an accident? Normal people call 911.

BBM....I think that fits in to most of these cases, most perps, are farrrrrrrr from normal. :innocent:

She is STILL on the Aruba case....

I think she will get around to Breann eventually...

bbm

There are many missing children who have never been found...who knows what may have been the true circumstances of their demise...

NG on commercial break. BR will prolly be next.

Lord please let us find sweet Breeann safe and sound!

Does anyone know any info. on this POI?

Oh how I wish there was more I could do to help this little darling.

ETA POI ruled out

"Police questioned a person of interest Saturday, but that person has been ruled out as a suspect, Karnes said."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/0...arch-for-missing-missouri-girl/#ixzz1UgPYuNUz

It was somebody driving driving a white van in the area where Brianna was abducted. They didn't say that he was in the area around the same time Brianna was kidnapped. LE searched the van for evidence too.

Is it just me or does it seem weird that LE has ruled this guy out as a POI? It just seems LE doesn't normally let us know who they have or have not ruled out as a POI.

I hope they find this little angel and bring her home soon, but I've got a very, very bad feeling that this is not going to end well.

It is difficult to understand why her parents were letting her play outside. Maybe they felt safer since it was during the day and they live in a culdesac. But still she is three years old and while the parents never thought something like this could happen Brianna should have been wearing a helmet since three year olds are prone to fall even with training wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow