TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This case is so riddled with bad reporting. Poor Jonathan, I do not know what the mother has lied about except the baby sitter.

The most recent reports cover the time frame that Jonathan was said not to be reported missing when he was really reported missing.

So I struck everything and went with the newest reports.

DD checked on JF at 145

There was a phone call to Moms job and JF was heard by a co worker as was the other woman. The co worker had to be encouraged by the woman to even get mom to the phone

I have not seen a time for that but I would have to conclude (IMO) that DD was possibly called and asked to check on JF . It seems weird to me he would check on him without being asked to right away. It might not be strange but why would Jonathan be left alone at all if he needed to be checked in by DD if DD was there and could have been there the whole time?

The mother has surely been asked to withhold things from the media as the cordless phone info was not released. I believe some of the mothers odd behavior could be tied to the fact that she has been asked to withhold facts that make her appear to be lying.

I at this point believe the co worker did hear Jonathan and Jonathan often called his moms job and the co worker knew the sound of his voice. I think it is why she didnt get her to the phone thinking it was Jonathan being bothersome to his mother at work at first.

My co workers know all my kids voice and could tell you which is on the phone as well as which one calls more just to be calling. The co worker was said to hear the woman.

Kids are snatched from their homes. Polly Klass, Elizabeth Smart ,Jennifer Short, Katie and Kristen lisk,Sophie Silver, and on and on.

Nothing has made me lean more one way or the other. If the body is Jonathans I would think if the SD was involved that it is strange that Jonathan be found so close. unless he lacked transportation.

According to this video (you have to watch the video, because it's not included in the article...crazy as it seems...)...here:

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Authorities-search-for-missing-12-year-old-Houston-boy-112505914.html

they show a pic of a camera that, to me, does not appear to be from a grocery store.

There's a lot of stuff in that video that isn't in any of the articles. Twice they mention that another home was searched as a result of what was on the video, and clothes with forensic evidence were taken.

And they said the camera was directly across the street from where the child's body was found.

Although they share the same name, and some pretty similar facial features... the ears don't match up (one set is attached, the other are not) and also Lubbock is really far away from Houston. 9 hour drive, iirc.

Thanks. He could have moved though. I haven't seen a pic of the SD so it's hard for me to identify.

Best,

Mel

Is this the stepdad?

(23) Name: Davis, David Weldon
Date of Birth: 9/11/1963 Age: 47 Race: White Gender: M Risk: Low
Street: *********** City: Wolfforth State: TX Zip: 79382
Indecency W/ Child Contact -- Victim: 14 Year Old Female

I'm not going to provide a link or picture in case it's not him. But I'd sure like to know if we're dealing with an RSO here. Does anyone know the SD's middle name or age?

Best,

Mel

Can anyone repost the picture of DD again? I think he looks an awful lot like this RSO, but I'd like to see DD's pic again. Thank you!

ETA: I found it here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5939586&postcount=88"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #2[/ame] but after looking again, I don't believe it's the same person. Hard to believe there are two people in Texas with that same exact name, but I think there must be.

That camera on the building looks to be angled down low and more towards the building. I pray they could see at least vehicles traveling on the road!

I read it last night posted in one of the links about the "body found floating/dog found?" but can't seem to find it now. Very odd... I remember there were about 55 comments on that story the last I looked at the count.

i haven't found any articles about the body found in the bayou that had a comment section for them. just the articles about the child's burned body.

I can't help but shake the feeling that the burned body of a woman is connected.

Does anyone know how far it was from the body of the little boy?

It's possible that this woman saw danger, called the mother and then the rest ... well you know.

How heart breaking ......

I read it last night posted in one of the links about the "body found floating/dog found?" but can't seem to find it now. Very odd... I remember there were about 55 comments on that story the last I looked at the count.

Right, the woman stated in the comments that she lived close by.

The body found in the dumpster (incorrectly listed as being on Hardy) was Shaver by Crenshaw at the Windshire apartments. Technically, that's Pasadena, Texas. Again, very close to me, and again even further south and further away from Jonathan's situation. Not a great area. Unrelated newborn death.

East Hardy Road (not tollway): where the as-yet-unidentified burned child's body was found.

Buffalo Bayou (near Tony Marron Park, near York Road) is the location of the flannel-shirted reddish blonde headed (possibly) female body IN the water.

Telephone Road, unrelated female found dead on the side of the road.

43rd street, at Shepherd - where Jonathan was supposedly seen, though Oak Street is where we know he was really last seen, by SD, mom's apartment.

Thanks. To clarify for those who might be getting Hardy Rd and Hard toll confused...the body was found outside a culvert at Rolled Alloys Business...Rolled Alloys is off of the part of E. Hardy Road that is the "frontage road" for Hardy Toll.

Re: Rolled Alloys - http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/chronicle/7356276.html

Marked "B" here:
east hardy.jpg

Thank you, every time I type in East Hardy road it shows me the freaking toll road and street view looks nothing like the video when the cops are on scene of the remains. Thanks for the help

Try this map. Go to the street view at the pinpoint. You're on Schilder looking towards Hardy Toll Rd. On the left-hand side of the street in the grass you see a small culvert which is where the body was found. Pan further to the left and you see the Rolled Alloys building and parking lot where I'm guessing they had some surveillance cameras.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...d=0TSqVj-1XoCgtbHrzOrEFg&cbp=12,267.8,,0,6.31

Looks like a camera up on the side of this building, about halfway up the corner, which looks like the one in the video: [ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=9900+hardy+road,+houston+tx&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=30.130288,79.013672&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=9900+E+Hardy+Rd,+Houston,+Harris,+Texas+77093&ll=29.855235,-95.359912&spn=0.008039,0.01929&t=h&z=16&layer=c&cbll=29.855235,-95.360017&panoid=NzCRHgr5ChQqbieUbm7vuQ&cbp=12,143.27,,0,5.14"]Schilder Drive, at 9900 block of Hardy Road[/ame]

If you turn around from there, this is what you see:
[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=9900+hardy+road,+houston+tx&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=30.130288,79.013672&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=9900+E+Hardy+Rd,+Houston,+Harris,+Texas+77093&ll=29.855235,-95.359912&spn=0.003648,0.01929&t=h&z=16&layer=c&cbll=29.855235,-95.360017&panoid=NzCRHgr5ChQqbieUbm7vuQ&cbp=12,322.19,,0,11.15"]I wonder if this is the culvert?[/ame]

Telephone Road??? I hadn't heard of that body. When was it found? Why so sure unrelated?

So sure because of the reasons I listed before for Telephone Road. Completely far away from the child, known hangout for prostitutes, drug deals, etc. Houston has a LOT of crime. Thinking that two crimes are related just because they're in the same city, here, is faulty thinking because our city area is absolutely huge. For instance, four bodies were found in just one day from this weekend. That's a *little* high for us, but not terribly. There's nothing at all to indicate that there's any reason to suspect that ANY of the other bodies are related at this point. If there were any suspicion, believe me - the Chronicle would be jumping to conclusions about it already.

i haven't found any articles about the body found in the bayou that had a comment section for them. just the articles about the child's burned body.

Me either... it was early this morning right after the story posted. I will try to locate it.

Whewwww- just finished the last thread. Two things:
Shoes and the phone.
They would mention the shoes if he was home alone and would not likely have had them on playing video games all day. Or they would mention them if they felt they would be found.
Phone - whomever made that call didn't want their DNA on that phone.
Now, only 118 post to go. Carry on.

I can't help but shake the feeling that the burned body of a woman is connected.

Does anyone know how far it was from the body of the little boy?

It's possible that this woman saw danger, called the mother and then the rest ... well you know.

How heart breaking ......

I don't recall having seen any 'burned bodies' of women found in our news. What burned woman?

There's an unidentified burned body of a child, a woman wayyyy south on Telephone Road who was found on the side of a road with a head laceration, a floating body with reddish blonde hair not terribly close in the Navigation area (off of york road) that sounds to have been there a while, and a newborn infant in a nearby town (incorrectly listed as Houston, but it's Pasadena).

Try this map. Go to the street view at the pinpoint. You're on Schilder looking towards Hardy Toll Rd. On the left-hand side of the street in the grass you see a small culvert which is where the body was found. Pan further to the left and you see the Rolled Alloys building and parking lot where I'm guessing they had some surveillance cameras.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...d=0TSqVj-1XoCgtbHrzOrEFg&cbp=12,267.8,,0,6.31

thank you, to me it just didn't look like the earlier (today's) video clip of the area. Perhaps Google since it was taken probably years earlier is why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288