Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jb:I can't discuss if fca and ga have reconciled.

Is bankruptcy a way to escape the civil suits?

Jb: the civil suits are frivilous.

Would you take this case again?

Yes,

What really happened to Caylee?

I believe she downed. What I believe is irrelevant.

How did she end up in the woods?

That disturbs me. Casey said George would take care of it.

Thanks so much FLmom77. I really couldn't bring myself to watch. Did you get the idea that dp isn't buying any of it? I mean please! it was accident and we still don't know what really happened? You can explain an accident. She sure isn't protecting anybody else so I'm guessing the reason her lawyer doesn't know what really happened is because she has not told him. Completely laughable on every single level.

Dp: isn't it a stretch that george would find her drowned and not call 911?

He didnt really answer.

even more of a stretch that he would dump her in the woods 4 feet from the road and go on like nothing happended and no one would ask where isCaylee AND that he would trust FCA not to tell anyone? :waitasec:

I do want to write that smirk off his face. One thing he got for appearing us that the audience all got copies of the book. Gag me.

sorta wish I could watch it but know I wouldn't survive hearing the "aaaaaaaands"

I do want to write that smirk off his face. One thing he got for appearing us that the audience all got copies of the book. Gag me.

His garage has been full of those pesky books for months now - he needs the space to park his car!

New Thread is open to discuss Dr Phil Show

I am not able to MOVE posts over so I am quoting them instead..

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198962"]2-15-2013 Dr Phil Show - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

IMO I believe this is the first time that DP was close to how he felt the way the jury voted with him saying how most of the time they get it right and at times if the jury knew what the public knew.

Yes, but picture the garbage bins just outside of the studio - that should cheer you up!!!:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I watched the DP show on Friday and one part of it still sits on my mind that was not addressed. DP made the comment, twice I believe that KC had reconciled with her father but, it was not really discussed. Did anyone else remember hearing that comment? My question is this: If this were my child and he/she had done the same thing to me that KC did to her father, would I be able to reconcile with my child? I don't think I would unless and until they got professional help and admitted their mistakes. That would be the lies and I would expect a public apology. Although we know that's not going to happen. Anyone else's thoughts?

I watched the DP show on Friday and one part of it still sits on my mind that was not addressed. DP made the comment, twice I believe that KC had reconciled with her father but, it was not really discussed. Did anyone else remember hearing that comment? My question is this: If this were my child and he/she had done the same thing to me that KC did to her father, would I be able to reconcile with my child? I don't think I would unless and until they got professional help and admitted their mistakes. That would be the lies and I would expect a public apology. Although we know that's not going to happen. Anyone else's thoughts?

I must admit to not watching the show.

I believe that some folks still are waiting for GA to take a stand - a stand for what I don't know. But, if he ever does - I would hope that he's got clean hands. I don't know what GA knows, has done or thinks - but I'm guessing he does, and so does OCA - and possibly JB.

http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=211

Clean hands doctrine - n. a rule of law that a person coming to court with a lawsuit or petition for a court order must be free from unfair conduct (have "clean hands" or not have done anything wrong) in regard to the subject matter of his/her claim.

I must admit to not watching the show.

I believe that some folks still are waiting for GA to take a stand - a stand for what I don't know. But, if he ever does - I would hope that he's got clean hands. I don't know what GA knows, has done or thinks - but I'm guessing he does, and so does OCA - and possibly JB.

http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=211

Clean hands doctrine - n. a rule of law that a person coming to court with a lawsuit or petition for a court order must be free from unfair conduct (have "clean hands" or not have done anything wrong) in regard to the subject matter of his/her claim.
BBM

And GA's actions and words post verdict are going to be very telling... Even if he is completely uninvolved. According to JBaez's opening statement GA was the bad guy, and if that's all a lie, which I'm certain it is, then that means GA knows the truth and that his daughter is lying to cover her own a$$... And, if innocent of the allegations, GA has a very heavy burden to carry, and any action he takes should be quite revealing, imo...

Re Judge Perry's interview - To give him his due, he does say the fixation comes from anyone who looked at the face of this beautiful 2.5 year old Caylee. He made no comment at all Casey Anthony or about the verdict, and I would guess he is as outraged as we are.

However, unless like us, he is hampered from commenting or defending his actions because of the laws and court proceedings he has sworn to uphold.

I am always surprised to read the FCA case compared to the Michael Jackson -Dr. Murray trial. There are no parallels or similarities that can be drawn in the two cases at all. And how much do we really know about what courtroom laws and procedures HHBP was bound by during this trial? Yet we are outraged at how he handled it?

I wish someone could point me to a peer reveiw of the way he handled the case - and I mean a judge or another qualified lawyer. I haven't found one yet. I know we're often just blowing off frustration but.......

BBM

And GA's actions and words post verdict are going to be very telling... Even if he is completely uninvolved. According to JBaez's opening statement GA was the bad guy, and if that's all a lie, which I'm certain it is, then that means GA knows the truth and that his daughter is lying to cover her own a$$... And, if innocent of the allegations, GA has a very heavy burden to carry, and any action he takes should be quite revealing, imo...

I think GA's actions show he's known in his gut that FCA killed Caylee - premeditated.

In his first interview with the OCLE, he asks them to please tell him first if Caylee is dead and FCA is involved because it will kill CA. Hard to believe much of his actions have been supporting Cindy, but what do I know about how deep the feelings between those two run?

IMO, after Baez's accusations in court and the verdict, I don't think there is anything George can do to clear his name, even though I believe the accusations are a complete fabrication by a sociopathic monster who cares nothing for who she destroys to save her own skin.

Re the reconciling statement? Since it's pretty clear to FCA that George has washed his hands in this case and isn't going to step up with anymore press statements (I'm guessing under the advice of Lippman) I think she just threw out another whopper to gets some press and stick the knife in a little deeper. Ignore me? Here watch this kind of a thing....

Re Judge Perry's interview - To give him his due, he does say the fixation comes from anyone who looked at the face of this beautiful 2.5 year old Caylee. He made no comment at all Casey Anthony or about the verdict, and I would guess he is as outraged as we are.

However, unless like us, he is hampered from commenting or defending his actions because of the laws and court proceedings he has sworn to uphold.

I am always surprised to read the FCA case compared to the Michael Jackson -Dr. Murray trial. There are no parallels or similarities that can be drawn in the two cases at all. And how much do we really know about what courtroom laws and procedures HHBP was bound by during this trial? Yet we are outraged at how he handled it?

I wish someone could point me to a peer reveiw of the way he handled the case - and I mean a judge or another qualified lawyer. I haven't found one yet. I know we're often just blowing off frustration but.......

I disagree. A fixation is an obsessive interest in something. He is describing
the public interest in the case, after the fact, in a derogatory way.
He still doesn't understand why people are so disgusted at the lack of justice and decency that they can't shrug their shoulders and move on.
We saw what a mockery was made of Caylee's death,under his watch, and we made the mistake of assuming the courts had anything to do with justice for the victim.

Re: peer reviews. The appeals court judges just overturned two of his decisions, that's as close as we'll get to any official review or comment I think.
Lots of judges/attorneys on TV were discussing it daily during the trial.
Most of what I watched were fairly critical of his handling of Baez IIRC - we all thought he was going to be a stickler for the rules but found that those only applied to the prosecution.

I disagree. A fixation is an obsessive interest in something. He is describing
the public interest in the case, after the fact, in a derogatory way.
He still doesn't understand why people are so disgusted at the lack of justice and decency that they can't shrug their shoulders and move on.
We saw what a mockery was made of Caylee's death,under his watch, and we made the mistake of assuming the courts had anything to do with justice for the victim.

I can say I definitely had an obsessive interest in the case - there was no doubt of that when I spent 12 - 14 hours a day for months on this site.
Just to note again - he was being interviewed as a current chief justice. He didn't express any feelings at all about the verdict - just the case itself. Judges don't get to say how they feel about something. As the chief justice for the area I am quite sure he is absolutely disgusted at the outcome.However as a sitting judge who was in charge of the laws abd a legal process such as a jury verdict and if no laws have been broken, he is obliged to uphold the decision - as much as he obviously did not agree with it.

When he retires and writes his memoirs - I suspect we will hear a different story.

Re: peer reviews. The appeals court judges just overturned two of his decisions, that's as close as we'll get to any official review or comment I think.
Lots of judges/attorneys on TV were discussing it daily during the trial.
Most of what I watched were fairly critical of his handling of Baez IIRC - we all thought he was going to be a stickler for the rules but found that those only applied to the prosecution.

Didn't AZLawyer say Baez didn't actually break any legal rules? Emphasis on the legal rather than moral....

And I don't believe ruling that two of the four decisions were duplicates is exactly throwing out his decisions....they didn't rule he was wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member