Brad Conway Press Conference 1/23/09

George consumed alcohol and pills and found despondent in hotel room

When asked if the A's believe KC did it he said "they don't know" He repeated this twice at least..That was a big surprise to me because as we all know they've been saying all along she was "innocent" of this crime ..It's CAYLEE George has the most on his mind..IOW..Not Casey!..BC & the A's believe it's time to bury Cayley & they're are growing impatient waiting for the testing to be completed..The memorial he thinks will be in Feb.

Sounds like the A's have no control over when funeral will be
Then why start picking out jewelry when you don't know when it will be???:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Panel speculating about whether GA may be trying to take himself out of being the star witness in Casey's trial.

Commercial break - more discussion to follow.

I wish Caylee had gotten the same response. Missing, and reported immediatley!

sadly agree! It is *supposed* to be all about Caylee ... shame it wasn't, when it counted :mad:

Poor George. I like Conway for some reason. Weird.

I can't imagine coming to terms with the fact that my daughter murdered my grandbaby. It seems that George is looking at the evidence, just as we are and it's sinking in that it is extremely probable that KC killed Caylee. So sad!

Did anyone watch this on HLN?! Mark Eiglarsh was commenting on the presser and made a statement I haven't ever heard anyone make in this case. I was shocked as he has been so adamant about facts every time he has been on television. He was giving his "personal opinion" and this is taken out of the context of him talking about George today.

He said, "...he lost his granddaughter, his own daughter is accused of killing a..a...and dismembering the body of his granddaughter...uhm...this is just not a very good place or time for him right now."

ETA: This is Mark E.'s PERSONAL OPINION and speculation only. This is not been suggested or proven to be true.

Did anyone watch this on HLN?! Mark Eiglarsh was commenting on the presser and made a statement I haven't ever heard anyone make in this case. I was shocked as he has been so adamant about facts every time he has been on television. He was giving his "personal views" and this is taken out of the context of him talking about George today.

He said, "...he lost his granddaughter, his own daughter is accused of killing a..a...and dismembering the body of his granddaughter...uhm...this is just not a very good place or time for him right now."

Do you think he was wildly speculating? I hope he was talking out of his bottom end because I don't ever want to "go there" regarding Caylee. I think the heart sticker was the straw that broke the people's backs. I know I won't be able to take it well if she was also dismembered by a human.

Poor George. I like Conway for some reason. Weird.

It's hard not to like him when he says the things he did today & in the manner that he did.

I've been wondering all along if some are less likely to look at him as a 'bad' guy just because he's disabled..Opinions please.

would they be able to tell that if it was just bones?

Yes!!!!!!! he did say "killed and dismembered "I was also shocked to hear that.

Did anyone watch this on HLN?! Mark Eiglarsh was commenting on the presser and made a statement I haven't ever heard anyone make in this case. I was shocked as he has been so adamant about facts every time he has been on television. He was giving his "personal views" and this is taken out of the context of him talking about George today.

What????:eek::eek::eek: Dismembering?? OMG!!!!!!!! I hope thats not true!!! God in heaven! Say it isn't so!

I was watching and heard him say that. He made a similar reference a few days ago.

I was watching and heard him say that. He made a similar reference a few days ago.

he has said that a few times on JVM show.....one night said it over and over...

No one ever knows what goes on in a relationship but the two people in it. For us to assume otherwise is unfortunate and contributes to this. It's also a bit perplexing that although the stress that Cindy experienced as breadwinner and primary caregiver, household manager is evidenced, that is entirely dismissed as it's much easier (and also quite sexist) to go with the image of the shrill, nagging woman and cast blame based on that. Although I do think many women faced with the same situation of supporting a whole family, may in fact "nag" their husbands for a bit of help, especially if their husbands gambling debts got them there.[/QUOTE]

:clap::clap::clap:

I can't believe what I am reading here! The fact is, Cindy has obviously worked very hard all her life, and George, who is not only a full adult, but also a father and grandfather, blew the family's life savings on gambling, scam or women, which Cindy had worked hard for, on the eve of their retirement. Instead of planning for a nice retirement, Cindy, who by all accounts is a good nurse and held down a job and was the breadwinner of the family, had to worry about her family losing the roof over their heads. If they do not respect George, I can understand how that happened. I am no Cindy fan, I believe she is also involved in covering this up, but one thing I do feel sorry for her for, is that she appeared to work very hard and her husband threw it all away. I noticed in the jail discussions George seemed far more excited about the money and jobs being offered to him & Lee than Cindy was. He just smiled away most of the time, like he adored his little Casey. At least Cindy tried to ask some probative questions.

I saw it first of the Fox News board and turned my television on to CNN Headline news, who were carrying BC's presser.

I'm stunned! I don't think anyone saw this coming. I think the whole family - George, Cindy, and Lee - need a lot of counseling to come to grips with everything that's happened.

The board is running very slow today, and I suspect there's many that are getting server busy messages.

could they make the defense sign Caylee over for the memorial/funeral...gain ownership????? or is this completely out of their hands...its not like they don't have representation.....

I dvr'ed it so I could get the quote exactly. I made certain of it. Yes, this was definitely his own opinion. He is the only person who I have heard even contemplating it so far...so I guess it is pure speculation and maybe I should not be posting it. Not sure since it was on National television.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back