GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he went straight to work. I thought I read in the probable cause that he "left 1 hour early" to go to work, but likely he went somewhere else to get rid of evidence? I wonder if LE has pulled his cell phone records to see if they can track his movements for additional evidence.

The aforementioned article doesn't say a whole lot, but it makes me wonder about the fabled third crime scene.

Do we know where Willows glasses were found?

In this Thread #4 - Page #1 - Post # 24

there is a copy of the Probable Cause Statement...

It is stated:

"That at the time Willow was reported missing, Willow's glasses were in her bedroom. This concerned her mother because....."

(sorry... Still don't know how to link on my iPad...:blushing:)

HTH...:seeya:

Anyone have that map of Willow's house and street handy? TIA

Just jumping off your post...

Okayyy... You all have me very curious about a THIRD crime scene (apart from Willows home, and where she was found)

The crime admitted by JD must have been a very messy one (sorry)...

and if there was little evidence at the home... There must have been a third crime scene...

But I do not recall another crime scene reported by LE/MSM...

Now I am very curious where that scene is...

JMO

either that or the timeline is off...
i'm sure LE is working hard but you want the i's dotted and t's crossed in case the psychopath goes to trial.

Thinking it's not "fabled"

Agreed, but due to the original source's credibility, I am trying to pretend to be unbiased about the "fabled" third crime scene until it's officially called that. >.>

Thanks so much MsTedious and Nursebeeme! A dear poster was searching "houses for sale" records last night, in Willow's neighborhood, and came up with one, at the end of the street, fairly close. I wonder if it is the same house the article mentions? I will have to go back and check but first off to the dentist and then to paddle board. Be back this afternoon and then I'll look! RIP sweet Willow- justice is coming.

I can;t find link right now, but many of you all were saying how you hope the 3 yr old wasn't left home alone while uncle disposed of body/went to work. In early reports, it was stated that CD took toddler, went out around the block looking for WL, called her mom who then called JD- CD got home and JD "was crying" saying WL wasn't there.

let me get off phone & will look for link

ETA:
http://shelbycountynews.net/search-...ay-evening-after-temporary-delay-p24744-1.htm

Nathanial “would not stop crying and we couldn’t find her. I called my mom as we were going around the block and I told her and she called my brother and talked to him. By the time I got up here I was dialing 9-1-1 and he came out and he was crying and he couldn’t find her in the house and I couldn’t find her

I can;t find link right now, but many of you all were saying how you hope the 3 yr old wasn't left home alone while uncle disposed of body/went to work. In early reports, it was stated that CD took toddler, went out around the block looking for WL, called her mom who then called JD- CD got home and JD "was crying" saying WL wasn't there.

let me get off phone & will look for link

I remember reading this, too. I'll also look for the link for you!

But in my experience of babysitting my sister, I think if Mum woke up to find her missing in the morning she would come and speak to me first and then we would go to the police together. I don't know why CD would have lied to LE if JD had in fact taken care of the kids in the morning......which he didn't so now I'm just :waitasec:

ITA. I'm just not seeing a reason for her to say what she did. If CD got the breakfast info and argument and such from JD, why wouldn't she just say My brother got up fed the kids, etc etc. And if she feared she would be seen as unfit, why embellish with the argument?

ITA. I'm just not seeing a reason for her to say what she did. If CD got the breakfast info and argument and such from JD, why wouldn't she just say My brother got up fed the kids, etc etc. And if she feared she would be seen as unfit, why embellish with the argument?

That could be what she said.
We didn't hear this straight from her.
The boyfriends mother may have altered it to make her look better.
We just don't know.

Awww, heck. I just remembered Jonathan Foster's mother lied in the beginning of her son's disappearance. She was afraid of being accused of being unfit even though she was not. I'm willing to accept this may be the case for CD.

What have I missed? Why did mom say she saw Willow on Sunday morning, if the little girl was already gone? TYIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44