2008.08.21 Shirley P (Cindy's mom) Interview

Yup, she did, she got mad at him over that!! LOL I gotta tell ya, JBean, I was kinda hoping he was reading it On-Line and blushing about what he knows everyone is reading about him now! :innocent:

I don't blame her! But why were they telling her that he was defending KC ad CA?

I like it when she is talking about her stupid son Rick and why would he be out talking on the blogs. She's a pistol.

Did I read that right?Was LE telling her that Rick was out there defending KC and CA? What is that about?

I have a feeling they were trying their very best to not have her be so upset. I think LE knew Rick was only trying to open CA's eyes to see what was reality and sometimes it takes tough love and harsh words to get it through, esp with CA.

So, i think LE was trying to jusat say that. He just didn't pick very good words, I think.

I have a feeling they were trying their very best to not have her be so upset. I think LE knew Rick was only trying to open CA's eyes to see what was reality and sometimes it takes tough love and harsh words to get it through, esp with CA.

So, i think LE was trying to jusat say that. He just didn't pick very good words, I think.
But Rick posting on the internet was pretty outrageous. I am surprised they actually said what they did though. I mean they could have just said, it wasn't too bad or minimized it. but to say he was out there defending KC and CA is kind of weird.

I have said it before and I will say it again...I think Casey was blackmailing George and that's where the money all went..not gambling not email scams...blackmail.
What was she blackmailing him about? Perhaps George didn't want Cindy to know the paternity of Caylee? Casey SO desperate for money she steals from Grandma and Grandpa. Rips her Mother off for money but wont go after the Father for child support.
Come on ...
I seriously doubt that Casey was blackmailing George about anything ..

TIDBITS OF QUOTES FROM SP I LIKE:

I have a cat? ....I thought I was going to blow away awhile ago......Do you smell burnt wires? Something, Oh god anyway......Okay, get me back on track.......Casey, I don't want you up here........My stupid son.......You know what I'm talking about...

This woman is adorable, completely unlike her female offspring for sure. I'm not convinced CA's mental issues has anything to do with her childhood. The only thing that bothers me is that she seems to elude to the 'accident' and then play 'dumb'. This is a woman that is far from dumb. I don't like that she may have mispoke and then tried to deny. Accident?

But you know what struck me? Everyone is 'poor GA, poor GA...." But basically here's GA practically stealing from his own family (his retirement) not unlike his daughter & hiding it.

If the brother did state how dysfunctional they were, he was right! :rolleyes:

And CA posting "where is MY Caylee"?? MY Caylee is missing. WTH? CA really thought this was her own daughter, not her granddaughter. No matter what we all think of Casey, CA seemed to even convince her own mom that SHE needed control of Caylee. This is how I keep thinking CA is hugely to blame and pushed her psycho daughter to do this.

How sad that the grandmother bawls her head off at night - 1/2 for Caylee and 1/2 for her daughter Cindy. No tears left for Casey speaks louder than any other words I'll ever hear.

Just so you know, when I say "poor George" it's laced with sarcasm.

I don't blame her! But why were they telling her that he was defending KC ad CA?

I know!!! That made me uneasy too!! Why lie about that, if Cindy really showed her then she knows what was said! I can't figure why they would lie to her like that.

Hmmm..... so this rather negates the story about Casey having gotten the information from a Birthday Check, doesn't it? Instead she just outright stole a check outta that sweeties purse. Thief, plain and simple, and from her own Grandparents.
And from an "assisted living" account. She stayed there overnight, did she think she earned it?

I thought that interview was a breath of fresh air. Someone open and honest about what the family was really going through at the time.

Tidbit quotes:

I don't usually post, just lurk, but I cracked up when this sweet lady was talking about "if she was out there pinging around". . .
Love you grandma.

Welcome lurker :)

45,000 is alot of money somehow I think that CA would have noticed that.

But Rick posting on the internet was pretty outrageous. I am surprised they actually said what they did though. I mean they could have just said, it wasn't too bad or minimized it. but to say he was out there defending KC and CA is kind of weird.

That part had my mouth hanging open too. I didn't see any 'defending' in anything Rick said. It surprised me that LE saw it that way.

45,000 is alot of money somehow I think that CA would have noticed that.

I wonder if Casey used CA's SSN and info to get credit cards, used a fake mailing address, ran up the credit cards and then the credit cards either gave CA the option of paying the balance or them prosecuting Casey. Maybe CA didn't find out about it until after Caylee went missing. She could have gone into Casey's room looking for info to find Caylee and found a bill.

Defending was a poor choice of words, I think they may have been trying to convey to SP that Rick was trying to explain the very strange family dynamics on Hopespring Dr.

Defending was a poor choice of words, I think they may have been trying to convey to SP that Rick was trying to explain the very strange family dynamics on Hopespring Dr.
Poor choice of words is putting it lightly. I think I better go read it again, because they didn't just gloss over it and move on. They out and out lied to her.

Or I wonder if at the the time of this interveiw Rick hadn't been yapping all over everywhere yet? Maybe LE actually didn;t know how much he was saying on the internet.
I am going to do some research:)

ETAokay this interview was 8/21 (not sure what the date in the title is about?) That is exactly the time Rick was airing all the laundry at Topix. He was tlaking before 8/20/08.so LE knew what he was saying. Just makes this a bizzarre exchange imo.

IMO, Rick wasn't defending the "family". He was defending Caylee and sticking up for her. Which was the root of his frustration with Cindy.

Poor choice of words is putting it lightly. I think I better go read it again, because they didn't just gloss over it and move on. They out and out lied to her.

Or I wonder if at the the time of this interveiw Rick hadn't been yapping all over everywhere yet? Maybe LE actually didn;t know how much he was saying on the internet.
I am going to do some research:)

ETAokay this interview was 8/21 (not sure what the date in the title is about?) That is exactly the time Rick was airing all the laundry at Topix. He was tlaking before 8/20/08.so LE knew what he was saying. Just makes this a bizzarre exchange imo.

I was under the impression they knew about him talking online because she kept talking about him saying things "On that blog" and that she wished she could get on there too so she could read for herself what he wrote.

IMO, Rick wasn't defending the "family". He was defending Caylee and sticking up for her. Which was the root of his frustration with Cindy.

I am referring to where LE tells SP point blank that Rick is defending KC and CA on the blogs and he is not saying anything mean about them at all. They told her that Rick was defending KC to people on blogs that were writing really nasty things about her. Did he do that?

I am referring to where LE tells SP point blank that Rick is defending KC and CA on the blogs and he is not saying anything mean about them at all. They told her that Rick was defending KC to people on blogs that were writing really nasty things about her. Did he do that?

Yes, he was on some blog answering ?s. Wasn't a big deal, he didn't get ugly and as far as LE saying anythang, I feel like they were just letting the poor ole g-mom gain back something with her son.

She is probably torn between her son and daughter. She wants to be there for CA and LE just seemed to be trying to ease her over that hump. Did this come out right? LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back