Japan: 9.0 Earthquake-Tsunami-Nuclear Reactor Developments #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
spent fuel will not catch fire in general sense
Fire is building area but good to ptu it out ASAP to keep radio. from being released

asking people that live in 30 km radius to stay indoors...

peeoples says (yes they are saying this again..)

That would be great if you have a house to live in!! What do these poor people do? I'd get as far away as possable if I lived there.

certain amts of radiation COULD have been released.. ask tokyo power company for figures...

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

#2 has not contributed to radition leak readings

I was wondering about that, if so many don't even have electricity, food or water, how are they receiving the news? Even a battery operated radio would probably be dead by now unless they had an unlimited supply of batteries. :waitasec:

I know it. At first I said ignorance is bliss, but what if they don't know to stay inside? And how many people even have ACCESS to being inside? My heart goes out to the Japanese people.

Keep calm, stay calm, continue with your daily lives? Really?

There is a possibility that a certain amount has been released. Current levels due to #4 fire. Basically, remian indoors, do not go outside. Minimal amounts can spread. The further you go the lower the levels.

remain indoors do not go outside...

OMG they said it AGAIN!

Small amts can spread far.. but probably at levels not affecting human health
Keep calm and act calm continue with dailey lives

YES they said that!!

teh says......."this is Chernobyl number two." "maybe worse."

for peolpe in the 20-30 km radios (reading town names that fall into this area)

Stay indoors, keep windows shut, do not use vent., hang laundry indoors. The further away you move the lower the radiation.

What are they going to do for fresh air especially if there are several people inside the enclosed house/apartment? Those poor people. :cry:

OMG they said it AGAIN!

YES they said that!!

What is left of it.

OMG they said it AGAIN!

YES they said that!!

This reminds me of when the people in the twin towers were told to stay put in their offices when the planes hit!! Remain calm and go about your daily life my *advertiser censored**! I hope the people who can, get as far away as possable

Neutron radiation detected at #3, because of the nature of #3. (plutonium/Mox Fuel)

Ok - enough of this. I want to hear from us. I want to hear from the commander of the Ronald Reagan. What levels did they detect when the heli's came back in?

Why are not seeing any more pictures of this plant? Not since the last "heard" explosion have I seen a pic.

I saw a banner running underneath that said the 8217 microsieverts reading was AT THE FRONT GATE of the plant.

Where is the IAEA? I want to hear from them.

Neutrons detected at number 3, neutron radiation. Very small amount.

OMG they said it AGAIN!

Keep calm and act calm continue with daily lives

YES they said that!!
BBM

What a contradiction.......

I can't imagine that anyone in the entire nation of Japan has been living a "normal" life since Friday, certainly no one in the northern half of the country. My heart just bleeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73