2011.07.07 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they keep playing the video from this morning with JB and KC in eye locks.. Why do they stare so intently in each others eyes.? One would think there is a inappropriate relationship there.
What does JB's wife think. He is still married isn"t he.

Caller: she came out looking like a Kardashian girl today with her hair like that
JVM: yeah, that's a good way to describe it

Jane has clearly changed. IMO, drivel from JVM!

Did Healing on JVM just say he watched Ms. Ford and she never took one note????

Steve Helling says Juror 3 never took any notes.

And juror 3 is the one going around giving interviews WOW no note taking. We have somewhat of answer to the verdict outcome.

Caller: she came out looking like a Kardashian girl today with her hair like that
JVM: yeah, that's a good way to describe it

Jane has clearly changed. IMO, drivel from JVM!

JVM keeps repeating that Casey was dressed like she was going to a rock concert. LMAO. Apparently JVM doesn't get out much. Or look at magazines. Casey wouldn't be caught dead dressed like that......not even going to church.

:floorlaugh:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsHeUkljLuQ"]YouTube - ‪Cousin IT Addams Family‬‏[/ame]

JVM = Jurors only took 11 hrs and had thick instruction booklet, and over 400 peices of evidence.... and only 11 hours??? "Somethings WRONG here"!!!

Nancy prosecuted 100 cases, and won 99 of them. I guess she knows what the verdict should have been. I agree with her.

Nancy Grace was admonished more than once by the GA supreme court for misconduct while a prosecutor, including one instance in which they found that she knowingly allowed false testimony by a detective in a murder trial. It is one thing for her to have the opinion that the jurors in the Anthony trial delivered the wrong verdict, it is quite another for her to disparage them with name calling because she doesn't like it. Everything NG does is about ratings and that means fanning the flames of hatred, prejudice or whatever else it takes. In fact, what really disgusts me is that JVM is trying to follow in NG's footsteps.

On Fox News.....O'Reilly reporting....totally disgusted with the jury, especially the Ford chick....

NG Show:

Jean C: no probation, she served it while in jail, i spoke exclusively w/Cheney Mason-probation served

Stacey Honowitz says the grand jury wouldn't have indicted KC of first degree if there wasn't evidence to prove it. I really like her btw. I wish she had her own show.

With the mention of pyschiatrists offering their services, are we going to see an offer for her to go to some secluded resort type hospital to recover in privacy from her ordeal?

Well I'm here with my "new and casual look":sick:

And juror 3 is the one going around giving interviews WOW no note taking. We have somewhat of answer to the verdict outcome.

Wasn't she someone that wanted onto the jury to or am I mistaking her for someone else? It astounds me in a case like this she didn't take a single note. :/ So didn't take her job seriously. No one did. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46