Evidence? Pizza Delivery

WELCOME to WS Jamie. :)

I've gotten a few fliers out in a small town outside Dallas. I don't actually get into the city much though. I know another person was posting fliers around the metroplex as well. But we can always use more help. We have a flyer thread and the family is willing to order flyers for anyone that wants to pick them up and distribute them.

Sorry for the O/T.

Thanks for the welcome:blushing:

I know this unfortunately. I keep getting the same response from the news stations in Dallas though I send them several requests a day...."we don't have the staff to cover San Antonio, we're sorry, there's just no local tie." No local tie....on a missing baby! :banghead:

ETA: whenever I pass out flyers, no one has heard of him. :((

I know. I keep telling her to please, PLEASE pass out fliers, and to be on the lookout!!

I know. I keep telling her to please, PLEASE pass out fliers, and to be on the lookout!!

You know, it would be a whole different thing if LE would have just issued that Amber Alert, or if they would now! They would talk about it then, I just know it.

Jamie, thanks so much for trying to get the flyers out!

Welcome to Websleuths. Great to have you here. :)

Thank you BeanE. I have followed your posts for months! You are awesome!!! Sorry for being off topic..:innocent:

You know, it would be a whole different thing if LE would have just issued that Amber Alert, or if they would now! They would talk about it then, I just know it.

I agree... Whatever the reason for not issuing an AA, I pray they HAD a reason, and they will find him soon!!!

I am convinced that someone else was in the room with Elizabeth. Too much info about the pizza conflicts with her normal habits.

I'm going with a male too. Not that us girls can't eat a lot of pizza :) but it just seems more male than female to me to eat that amount of pizza in that short a timeframe.

When was that babysitter there?? Did EJ order pizza for her??

I am convinced that someone else was in the room with Elizabeth. Too much info about the pizza conflicts with her normal habits.

I'm going with a male too. Not that us girls can't eat a lot of pizza :) but it just seems more male than female to me to eat that amount of pizza in that short a timeframe.

I'm thinking the same thing, a hispanic male in his mid to late 20's maybe??? It was mentioned that she was seen with him on more than one occasion.

When was that babysitter there?? Did EJ order pizza for her??

No offense at all, but I highly doubt it..Why would she spend money on anyone but herself...Plus, I am sure the babysitter would have said so by now.....(Although, now she might..... :shakehead:)

Papa John's usually have medium pizza's (cheese or pepperoni) for $5. So if EJ was getting extra pizza to have leftovers the next day, she could have gotten two medium pizza's for $10. (Unless it was about the toppings). That large pizza and the different toppings just really makes me agree that someone else was probably in that room.

Didn't EJ say that she talked with the couple for awhile in her room and she held Baby Gabriel during that time? It sounds as if she was interviewing them before she gave them Baby Gabriel. So maybe some of what she said is true, ie. the park, the interview in her room. If true, then we know he is alive :)

Maybe a medium for herself and the large for a potential adoptive couple?

Well this bit of information helps a little to open up the timeline once again in this case. We have been speculating on what day EJ checked into the Homegate and since she ordered a pizza there on the 21st it seems, then we know she was checked in that day. That is also the day she got the cell phone with the SA phone number. But according to the receipt that was shown in the video, she called from the hotel phone to order the pizza. Which leads me to ask the question, didn't the SA police get a list of numbers she called from the room? :waitasec: And if they didn't, can they?

So this information which seems to indicate that she may have had someone else in the room on the 24th is encouraging and ties in with some of those myspace updates I think.

She had an appointment apparently on the 23rd, and within minutes of her return she spoke to "a woman" on the phone and then updated her myspace status to "Where's there's a will, there's a way". She also signed in to her myspace at 1:00am on the 24th but not to update her status so she must have been using the private messaging or checking for messages at that time. Then on the 24th she updated her status again to "excited to start my new life". The update was done at 10:13am and the two pizzas were ordered that evening at approx 6:45pm so perhaps she was expecting a person or persons that day and she knew they were going to be coming over around 7pm? There seems to be a lot of activity around those two days, the 23rd and the 24th.

I am new to this case so I am hoping some one with more knowledge will clarify this for me. I just watched this video about the pizza delivery receipts. Pay attention to the receipts that they show during the video. They keep talking about the delivery being made to Elizabeth in room 150. Did she stay in two different rooms in that hotel? I ask because the second receipt that is shown during the later part of the video references #262.

So I guess my question is: Was Elizabeth ever in room #262 and if not then who was in Room #262 during that time frame?

I am new to this case so I am hoping some one with more knowledge will clarify this for me. I just watched this video about the pizza delivery receipts. Pay attention to the receipts that they show during the video. They keep talking about the delivery being made to Elizabeth in room 150. Did she stay in two different rooms in that hotel? I ask because the second receipt that is shown during the later part of the video references #262.

So I guess my question is: Was Elizabeth ever in room #262 and if not then who was in Room #262 during that time frame?

It could very well be that Elizabeth stayed in room 150 with a med pizza and the couple stayed in room 262 with the large pizza <?>

It could very well be that Elizabeth stayed in room 150 with a med pizza and the couple stayed in room 262 with the large pizza <?>

Out of curiousity, I did call the hotel and just ask for room 262 and it does exist. So I am anxious to have someone clarify if there is any record of Elizabeth being registered in two different rooms during her stay.

262 is the phone extention number on those receipts. Good question though because the first receipt from the 21st doesn't have an extension number. Do the phone extension numbers match the room numbers? Only the first delivery guy has been interviewed and he claimed it was room 150. Did the second one go to a different room?

Here are some screen caps of those receipts to make it easier to discuss them.

314rmzt.jpg

259ac5c.jpg

sdlb7q.jpg

i60awh.jpg

15yjkv5.jpg

The order #'s are different. How does this factor into this?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back