2011.05.26 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Three (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Lippmann the A's attorney is on now live

Can someone explain to me WHY????? He "hates" all the media yet ???????????????????????? :banghead::banghead::banghead:---

He doesn't hate the media that courts him or pays him or takes him for boat rides!!:floorlaugh:

So I was wondering if anyone thinks that the trial will continue on Memorial Day? The judge got that note from the jury saying they wanted to work that day.

I don't like TL, something about him puts me off.

I think all the expectations of TL on the stand fell flat.

So far yesterday the best was the pretty female. Also not sure about the shot girl that gave her phone number. I would have thought the police fully interviewed them...wow to learn now that she had a conversation with ICA! This could be good or bad. It could place ICA right back near her mom's house. I'm lost though on it.

JB may be on the Today Show...

but after this trial he'll be lucky to get on the Yesterday Show. He77, he'll be forced to take out ads in the penny saver ads and duct tape posters to his car.

His legal days are numbered.

Terrible migraine starting. Will hang on as long as I can before taking pain pill. If I start posting loopy disjointed messages.....someone alert me......

I'm hoping the SA has worked with CA, because to me JB is the wild card - he loses his temper and loses control - like yesterday - did she have a gun in her dress, did you see a gun blah blah blah, - he was off the rails IMO. Poor Bill S. was laughing so hard he almost fell off his chair....

I hope CA has learned the golden rule - do not engage - keep your eye on the goal - do not engage. We saw George do it - he almost slipped a couple of times - but almost was the key word. I think CA can also. She must be so PO'd at Baez for all the rubbish he has fed her for three years....

I can't help but hope that she does loose it with Baez in a way. I would love for him to ask the leading questions of Cindy just because we do know her attitude and I do believe that through his questioning she would be able to reveal more about the reasons she had to step in and be the mother to Caylee. I believe there's a good reason why she was seeing someone about Casey's behavior and there was a good reason why she was told to throw her out of there. If it takes pissing Cindy off to get this out to the jury, I hope it happens, selfishly on my part but honestly I do think it needs to come out. It's time for Cindy to admit the truth of what kind of Mother Casey really was and all her reasons for wanting Casey out of the house to begin with. It's time for someone to truly stand up for Caylee.

JB to be on today show live. Can this man not stay out of the media

I suspect he knows he needs a lot of rehabilitation after his opening statements crashed and burned, but unfortunately......:floorlaugh:

Shouldn't the man be focusing on getting his witness files together and prepping for the day!!!!!!

I'm still angered with the reference to the media coverage as "sexy"......still just creeps me out! (the food network using "sexy" to describe food does the same--but somehow the DT really really creep me out....):maddening:

So I was wondering if anyone thinks that the trial will continue on Memorial Day? The judge got that note from the jury saying they wanted to work that day.

Wouldnt the court personnel have to be paid overtime? Judge is on rick scotts plan! :floorlaugh:

JB may be on the Today Show...

but after this trial he'll be lucky to get on the Yesterday Show. He77, he'll be forced to take out ads in the penny saver ads and duct tape posters to his car.

His legal days are numbered.

from your lips to Gods ears.....

Mark Lippman is saying they may take legal action against JB for his opening.

Actually Lippmann the A's attorney is on now live

He was on another morning show and I missed the beginning but he seems to have been asked if his clients faith in their daughter is wavering. He dodged the question but said that he for one is very concerned about ICA's mental status. It sounds like they have gone from "MOTY" mode to well, there must be something wrong with her...baby steps again. OR he just sees the writing on the wall and is helping the mitigation. He has not been involved in this case for all that long so I'm sure he has not read all the discovery..some of this testimony must be shocking for him as well.

I feel for George, I really do, but I must agree with your most excellent post. Coming from a family of complete dysfunction (SM too), it's insane. My family didn't believe me vs. a certain family member and just tossed me to the curb. Crazy crazy s*ite. If you haven't lived it, there's really no way to experience it. Does this give you ANY reason to kill a child? NO! However, George has hidden a gread deal in his life, from gambling, to girlfriends. Could I see it happening (all these lies) - YES. Only because I've been there myself.

MOO only. Thanks.

Mel

Seems like the ones you are suspose to trust the most have a way of hurting you the worst. There is still no evidence that has come forward since day one that proves to me that ICA killed CA. You cant convict a person by hear say.

Wouldnt the court personnel have to be paid overtime? Judge is on rick scotts plan! :floorlaugh:

I'm afraid that is what HHJP was getting at when he responded to the jury. But, I would sure love to see JB and CM's holiday plans rained upon!!:maddening:

I can't help but hope that she does loose it with Baez in a way. I would love for him to ask the leading questions of Cindy just because we do know her attitude and I do believe that through his questioning she would be able to reveal more about the reasons she had to step in and be the mother to Caylee. I believe there's a good reason why she was seeing someone about Casey's behavior and there was a good reason why she was told to throw her out of there. If it takes pissing Cindy off to get this out to the jury, I hope it happens, selfishly on my part but honestly I do think it needs to come out. It's time for Cindy to admit the truth of what kind of Mother Casey really was and all her reasons for wanting Casey out of the house to begin with. It's time for someone to truly stand up for Caylee.

I agree, but I'm going to take your statement a little further and first want to say it is my opinion and not yours - I believe it is past time for the family to PUBLICLY stand up for Caylee, because unlike a lot of other posters, I believe they have been grieving in private. How could anyone watch that video on Nancy Grace yesterday of Caylee's second birthday party and believe CA did not.

Orange County simply does not have the budget. It would be time and a half for everyone on court payroll and LE. It just isn't possible. I think the jurors just wanted to send a message to the attorneys.

Judge Perry has something planned for them anyway. They won't get bored.

I feel for George, I really do, but I must agree with your most excellent post. Coming from a family of complete dysfunction (SM too), it's insane. My family didn't believe me vs. a certain family member and just tossed me to the curb. Crazy crazy s*ite. If you haven't lived it, there's really no way to experience it. Does this give you ANY reason to kill a child? NO! However, George has hidden a gread deal in his life, from gambling, to girlfriends. Could I see it happening (all these lies) - YES. Only because I've been there myself.

MOO only. Thanks.

Mel

I don't normally talk about my early life, but I will say this, I come from a very abusive background. I was not sexually abused but physically abused - it was the deep, dark secret in our family that wasn't spoken about. I was the child that suffered all of the abuse, the other 2 children were left alone. In my opinion, which means nothing in the grand scheme of things, George is NOT an abuser, neither physical, emotional nor sexual. George does not display any of the characteristics of an abuser to me.

I've said on the odd occasion before that I'm interested in body language and believe I can read it accurately - and this is one of the reasons why. When you grow up as an abused child you get very very good at reading the signs, because you have to know where the next kick, punch, slap is coming from, it is only human nature. I do not get that reading from George at all.

JB to be on today show live. Can this man not stay out of the media

Baez cracks me up. He complains about public opinions of Casey...Really?
At this point, it does not matter what any of us think about his client, it matters what the jury thinks.

Baez is killing his law career.

It's time he let the jury decide this case and keep his rear focused on the jury and his client. He needs to get out of the spotlight once and for all or at least until this trial is over. He can worry about which network he will be the "legal analyst" on afterwards...he will have plenty of time to choose one later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni