GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember the article that said that LE was questioning a 19 yr old. But LE wouldn't say if it was the same 19 yr old that was to have allegedly picked up Alicia that night?

Could there be more than one 19 yr old they are talking to? I just can't remember clearly, sorry.

Sorry Kat, no, not off of the top of my head.

....I really think it's odd that IR does not show any concern or emotion concerning Alicia....even if they were not that close,wouldn't you expect something besides "Time to party" and "I'm down for whatever" when your friend just passed in such a tragic way?

....I really think it's odd that IR does not show any concern or emotion concerning Alicia....even if they were not that close,wouldn't you expect something besides "Time to party" and "I'm down for whatever" when your friend just passed in such a tragic way?

I totally agree...........it's just like..........oh well, where is the next party.

He also says that he has respect for her parents but everyone else that didn't support him could go to hell (I'm paraphrasing in nice way)

His attitude is immature and cold. Doesn't mean he is guilty of anything but I do find it........odd.

exactly,he's showing respect for her parents because they believe he's innocent I guess but he does not mention any empathy with what they must be going through....it's all about him and his good times....he's annoyed he has to get a lawyer

Heads up, dear posters!

If you are a new poster, you must read the TOS before you post.

Part of the TOS is that there is to be no baiting. Baiting is when you post something like, "I know something but I'm not going to post it." Creates too much drama on a thread.

Another part of TOS is that posting rumors is a no-no.

And if you post that you read somewhere that X happened or you read somewhere that so and so said X, you must post a link.

If you are an experienced poster, please give me a hand by hitting the alert buton when the need arises.

I will be in and out of the thread today (I'm busy freezing sweet corn, and making and freezing marinara sauce, plus trying to sweep all of DS13's sleepover buddies out of the house!).

Thanks for caring so much about justice for Alicia. I really mean that!

And to our new posters a big WS :Welcome-12-june:

Hoppy
mod

Until you hear otherwise from us mods, posting about IR is fine since he posted about himself on his FB page.

If you happen to refer to a news story that mentions him, please include a link.

Thanks,

Hoppy
mod

I'm only aware of one IR
....and if he is the one in the link in no way do I mean to imply that makes him more likely to be involved in Alicia's murder....however if that is the same IR it paints a picture of someone that is no stranger to violence,someone that has seen people get shot,someone who has lost friends to violence so sadly that might be the reason why he seems so cold in his FB postings....JMO

Has anyone looked into doing a last seen astrological chart for the night she went missing? That way we can see what really happened that night and it would give a lot more vaild information. Is this the right place to post?

sagmoonrising

Hello! I'm a newbie to the site, and this is my 1st post. I've read countless hours on this site in the past, but I finally decided to register and be "official" last night because of this case. I've read everything I can possibly read about this case. It all just makes me sick. I have a 14yo daughter myself, and I simply cannot imagine going thru this.

I am from Kansas, I live very close to Great Bend, and my parents have lived in GB the past 9 years. I have been obsessed with this case since she was reported missing. Things like this just simply do not happen in this area. We hear of things like this down around Wichita, or Kansas City, but not around this area.

I drive past this construction site every time I go to GB. It is a large site, but I just don't get how other people driving by wouldn't see the fire, or notice the smell. I would think a fire that late at night would attract someone's attention. People seem to call the cops for nearly anything around here, heck I saw in the paper last week they were called because a bike was in the pond at the park.

My parents are in the process of moving to another town, they want to get out of there for multiple reasons. GB is a dirty town, and as more time passes, the more run down it gets. There is a lot of drug activity. And there are an increasing amount of illegal immigrants moving to town. There are also 2 well known gangs in town, although if you ask the top officials in town they would probably deny there is a drug and gang problem.

If I can help provide any "local" info, I'd be happy to help. Just wanted to introduce myself.

What can you tell us about the Great Bend airport and hangars, storage, outbuildings there etc? Is it easily accessed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong