UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
"She said she decided to speak about her pregnancy so that she could focus on looking after herself and her baby without any intrusion." (BBC)

:thinking: I'm not sure she understands how media circuses work!

We didn't even know she existed before now, which makes me agree with this notion:

Has this news been made public to tug at someone's heartstrings?

Yes she has done staged photos holding the scan photo for the news. It's just all so strange. He was still on dating sites until a few weeks ago when they were taken down. I wonder if she had told him but is saying she hadn't to rule out anyone thinking he has gone awol because of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry but one thing i cant get my head around is that C bought kebab 2 burgers and he was skint.. 1+1, why not use money for a taxi home?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yes she has done staged photos holding the scan photo for the news. It's just all so strange. He was still on dating sites until a few weeks ago when they were taken down. I wonder if she had told him but is saying she hadn't to rule out anyone thinking he has gone awol because of that.

She said their baby is due in late spring/early summer.
Good points
but could she have even known herself b4 sept 23rd - I haven't attempted to calculate it.

Said on the interview he was seeing someone else when he met her through a dating site ...

I couldn't see this? Is it on a different article to BBC?

Sorry but one thing i cant get my head around is that C bought kebab 2 burgers and he was skint.. 1+1, why not use money for a taxi home?

we had a list of the takeaway items on here but I am sorry I can't remember now jaam. ( it was huge, someone else might remember if it was verified by take away man.)

we had a list of the takeaway items on here but I am sorry I can't remember now jaam. ( it was huge, someone else might remember if it was verified by take away man.)

Nicola said on a radio interview it was "two burgers, a kebab and a bag of chips".

Ye i seen item was donner kebab and 2 burgers, my point is if you arw skint, why wud u not spend less on food and ensure you were getting home instead of walking.

Hold on. she found out two weeks after his disappearance.

Right for people not quite so up on female anatomy, women's cycles are average 28 days long with ovulation on day 14, you can get a positive pregnancy test 10-14 days afternoon ovulation. Most people are now average and have different length cycle days (so say 27-32 days)

Assuming she tested and got a positive two weeks after he disappeared she must have conceived between say 17-24th September.

First we are told he had met up with friends at one bar and they moved to Flex. He was booted and became separated from his friends. But the bouncer at Flex said he was alone. Said he was usually with friends but that night he was alone. One tv news early on said he was out with friends and went for something to eat, not that he was booted from the bar for being too drunk. also referred to the hour and half to two hour nap as a brief nap. We are also told he is happily single, but find out there is another gf that is carrying his child. I kind of feel we are being told things to make this risky drunken night out seem normal. Could he have been depressed? I know I would be if I passed out alone on a sidewalk in the middle of the night.

Ye so that's kind of my point, a taxi would take you a long way back for 15 quid

Some of the reports stating the girlfriend is from West Norfolk. Maybe that is where he was heading that morning ?

Hold on. she found out two weeks after his disappearance.

Right for people not quite so up on female anatomy, women's cycles are average 28 days long with ovulation on day 14, you can get a positive pregnancy test 10-14 days afternoon ovulation. Most people are now average and have different length cycle days (so say 27-32 days)

Assuming she tested and got a positive two weeks after he disappeared she must have conceived between say 17-24th September.

She does say she saw him in the week before he disappeared... that would be crazy timing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member