NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
JVM asking DA about the faking of the ransom note. He can't address certain things. He's not going to comment on that. LE believes it is a homicide - he is praying it is not. DA is not at the forefront of the investigation and what he does know he can't say.

they should both be in jail for child endangerment it should bring quick closure...

What are the odds of the dogs hitting so many places that dad worked and the back yard???

Ok - Alvin Webb - neighbor lives near the work site being searched. He's saying they have been really trying to find her.

JVM: how easy to hide a body in the area

AW: very easy - probably nobody would have ever found it.

JVM: What about the woodchipper

AW: (describing how a woodchipper works)

JVM: Cadavar dogs hit on the woodchipper

I wish she would correct that - the dogs hit on the engine compartment of the woodchipper.

This one?

Yes thank you so much. :)

I just can't believe the change in her. It's like step-mom got a hold of her and took away her identity. Tried to turn her into a mini-me. It's disgusting.

She went from this
article-1319625-0B925050000005DC-846_468x286.jpg

To this..

syro0p.jpg

By this woman.. see a resemblance, right down to berets?

2r46bso.jpg

With her lying about her age and acting like a teenager, it's like she was jealous of Zarha and tried to turn her into herself instead of letting her be the little girl she used to be.

Also can someone please look at the second photo of Zahra and tell me if her artificial leg looks damaged and too small? To me the leg looks too short and small and possibly wrapped with something at the knee. Like it split.

I wonder if she ever had new ones made as she grew since moving to the U.S. I don't have faith that buying her a new prosthetic was a priority though. If it wasn't free and included celebrities and news cameras she wasn't getting it. Just my opinion.

they just said on the news fathers bolo and is no longer speaking with le..........

Has anybody heard why he may no longer be speaking? Have they found something to incriminate him and his so called wife.

probably o/t but as I was sitting here thinking about ZB, and how she was made to stay in her room all the time, and KH came to mind. His dad said he would stay in his room, iirc even on his bed, until he was called to come out.

The other thing that is similiar to that case, other than the obvious sm theme, is that he would be happy all weekend at his mom's house, and really didn't want to go home, just like ZB.

I really don't mean to imply anything by it, I just wondered if these thoughts have occurred to anyone else.

moo and all that....

Has anybody heard why he may no longer be speaking? Have they found something to incriminate him and his so called wife.

IMO, the word "bolo" was used incorrectly, when it should have been stated that it appears Adam is not home and may have left. Please view the Prime News video I just posted.

Caller wanting to know if the police went back to the previous home (before move) because no one has seen her at the new house.

Mike Brooks: Dad saying he hasn't seen her since Thursday and then changed that. I don't believe a word he says.

Yes thank you so much. :)

I just can't believe the change in her. It's like step-mom got a hold of her and took away her identity. Tried to turn her into a mini-me. It's disgusting.

She went from this
article-1319625-0B925050000005DC-846_468x286.jpg

To this..

syro0p.jpg

By this woman.. see a resemblance, right down to berets?

2r46bso.jpg

With her lying about her age and acting like a teenager, it's like she was jealous of Zarha and tried to turn her into herself instead of letting her be the little girl she used to be.

Also can someone please look at the second photo of Zahra and tell me if her artificial leg looks damaged and too small? To me the leg looks too short and small and possibly wrapped with something at the knee. Like it split.

I wonder if she ever had new ones made as she grew since moving to the U.S. I don't have faith that buying her a new prosthetic was a priority though. If it wasn't free and included celebrities and news cameras she wasn't getting it. Just my opinion.

In this picture she is wearing a CROSS!
Is this woman witch confused????
Do GOTH's wear Crosses ?????

Stacy H: First you have a father that is cooperating and then he shuts up - question is WHY would a father want to find his child.

She is bashing the neighbors and relatives that are saying they saw the abuse and didn't come forward.

Now going back to last night and the revelation that EB was a drug dealer.

Channel 9 learned that Baker finished last school year in Caldwell County, but then she didn't show up for the first few days of school this year. She said a school counselor called Baker's parents and that Baker's parents said they moved to Hickory and were probably going to home-school Baker. Brown said, "There was no more contact with the family. They refused to speak to the school."

From this article

Mike saying if what we heard last night about her dealing drugs to family and friends, well then they are not going to come froward about anything. There ya go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708