Grandma Hollars speaks

She continues to embellish her stories and theories with each interview. I think there is some truth in what she says, but it should be taken with a grain of salt. That being said, I think it is just hard for most of us to get inside of the heads of these people. All the drugs, lies, incest and covering up, none of them can be trusted for the truth. It's hard to even imagine what that child of God had to see and endure. Bless her heart.

I don't think the granny is lieing, but I don't think she's necessarily credible. I think she's been hearing stories for awhile, got these recent phone calls, has talked to the Cummings, & is filling in some blanks. I think she has come forward now, because she knew the end was in sight, & saw a way to make some money. in other words...git while the gittn' was good.

Mutual exploitation?

1. MSM is not credible. Gma Flo is being exploited by MSM (HLN, NG) to seek sensationalistic headlines and video clips that are purely hearsay and her opinion only.

2. Gma Flo is not credible. She is exploiting to both enjoy her 15 minutes of fame as well as to save Misty.

Gma Flo stating her opinion about Ron *may* give the media a statement that implicates Ron to use but it is her opinion. Are they going to run with my opinion as 'fact'?

I do not think that she would earn any reward since it is all un-determined, hearsay and, would need a perp to plea and confirm anything. I do think she is *trying* to do the right thing and speak out, unlike the rest of the family BUT she needed to talk to LE privately NOT the nation publicly.

It looks like she is covering several issues. When she moves to Caylee move over to the Caylee Forum 10-4? Thanks.

Granny got a make over.

JVM: We did some research and we have found that cops have cleared H's father, Ron Cummings.

JVM did a head spin for me on the bones, recapping the story and then suggesting that they have now been tested and have been determined to be animal not human. WTH?

GH: Ron has a time discrepancy.

No Jane he wasn't informed at work that Haleigh was missing... he stopped to buy cigs, beer and peanuts.

That didn't make any sense at all...
25 there, 25 back , where is the extra 10?

UHHH:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back