Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, the hair is odd, I can't tell if it's a wig or not. On the right side of her face you can see her natural hair line, but it sort of looks like a blonde wig sitting on top her dark hair. Maybe it's just the black & white. If you freeze it at 1:10, she turns her head to the side and you see the back of her head and it goes wayyy out there, like there's a load of hair tucked up in the back under a wig. Maybe it's just my imagination.

One thing that has really stood out to me is how much she reminds me of Cindy Anthony in her gestures and expressions used in the video. They look alike but its the mannerisms that are such a close match to those of Cindy.

Is she making money off this. Please does anyone know.

Because today is not the first time I have seen it.

There is another video and the small clip I have seen she is flaunting her new nose piercing. I cannot share, sorry.

When and where did you see the video diary for the first time?

In this fb post from 12/23 DH talks about a 2 minute video. I think it must have been posted on one of the OCA support websites.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=212843302131020&id=121603757921642

One thing that has really stood out to me is how much she reminds me of Cindy Anthony in her gestures and expressions used in the video. They look alike but its the mannerisms that are such a close match to those of Cindy.

Well we always did say the nut didn't fall far from the tree.....

I did love the little dig at Cindy who has been out there defending her.

My dog is as much family as I've ever had....

CA: "Yes, I'd like to make an appointment, for a cut and color...."

Salon: "Name, please?"

CA: "The most despised woman in the world....
"

snipped & RBBM: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Hilarious !

Hmmm ... maybe she went to "Dottie's" hairdresser ...

:pullhair:

Huh! Thanks everybody - I was doing my usual before work checkin at WS to make sure "all is well" only to find "this"! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm not watching it unless it is off a news site but loving all your comments. I carry on my Casey hate by living vicariously off all of you who have the stomach to watch so thank you!

Did you actually see the video?

No I haven't seen it. Someone posted there is another vid of her flaunting her nose ring. That one would be interesting..supposedly she's really happy and saying things are going her way finally (thanks to that civil court judge IMO)

I wanna know how she bought her new computer?! Oh...and all of those Zanny's she is on! :seeya:

Really. Appears to be sedated, either popping or smoking something, jmo. Wonder where she's getting that? :waitasec:

He's talking about the nosering video. At 8:48 he talks about the new dog named Smooch. New glasses AND Nose ring. Says she has red hair but seems to be changing it

IMO it's a wig.
I think it's her hair and I think the video's in black n white because her hair, as Drew says, is red.

How is it possible she's been doing audio diaries - and it's not been leaked before?

Very curious about that 'site'.

Her comments about the dog/adoption are odd. "he's as much my dog as any of the other pets I've had". Almost like, her past family dogs were 'different' vs. an adopted one as if the other past ones were 'birthed' or something. IDK - just odd comments to me.

Surely she's not implying that Caylee was one of her "pets"? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member