FXNWS Judge Jeanine 6/25

Cindy's testimony about chloroform- I wish LDB would have asked if she searched ANYTHING with the word "dog" or "pet" or "ill" during the chloro search frenzy...

Jennifer Barringer says she thinks that CA by her testimony has taken the DP off the table. And that a week earlier everyone was all for her and now she is testifying for the DT everyone hates her.

BTW this guy on here is great

The Bill guy on there says that he believes OSCO is scouring CA work records for discrepencies said on the stand.

The guys name is William Fitzpatrick

Love this Bill Fitzpatrick too- need more of him on these shows.

Why didn't LDB ask if CA deleted the searches, or did she?

Who is Bill on this show? Obviously an Atty - what a breath of fresh air his opinions are! Not PC Not favoring the DT. He was good.

On the down side, here comes LP. Time to change channels..

I didn't catch that who was that picture of and JJ said she knows exactly what happened to Caylee???

Did anyone else notice ICA crying during Lee's testimony? It was the hardest I have seen her cry yet- looked real to me. Even had eye/cheek twitches going on.
What in the heck do you think They were so upset about? What's the latest speculation? I just can't think what it would be, unless ICA had accused LA of being the father of Caylee.

she had to sit through nearly a week without anybody talking about her...So had a weeks worth.. You are right it seemed real for the first time.Her relationship with LA is of course very very different than CA GA...

I am old so help me out here, men haven't started going to baby showers have they?

Did anyone else notice ICA crying during Lee's testimony? It was the hardest I have seen her cry yet- looked real to me. Even had eye/cheek twitches going on.
What in the heck do you think They were so upset about? What's the latest speculation? I just can't think what it would be, unless ICA had accused LA of being the father of Caylee.

I think that LA was supposed to bring up sexual abuse with regard to Caylee's birth. Probably throw GA under the bus. I believe he was crying because he COULDN'T bring himself to do it and ICA was crying because he DIDN'T do it.

She doesn't cry real tears for her baby...but sobs uncontrollably when her family doesn't lie for her on the stand. It's disgusting.

JMHO

I like Judge Jeanine for the most part. She seems to be middle of the road, doesn't lean too hard one way or the other, maybe even a little more for the defense.

I will only DVR Geraldo to fast forward through to see if Kimberly Guilfoyle is on. I love her. I think she'd put the needle in ICA's arm herself.

she had to sit through nearly a week without anybody talking about her...So had a weeks worth.. You are right it seemed real for the first time.Her relationship with LA is of course very very different than CA GA...

I am old so help me out here, men haven't started going to baby showers have they?

Oh heck no. But wait, I'm old too! Any youngin's know?

Strange though, they didn't invite Mallory. Maybe Lee and Mallory hadn't been dating that long back then.

Love this Bill Fitzpatrick too- need more of him on these shows.

Why didn't LDB ask if CA deleted the searches, or did she?

She LDB is like a cat, her prey never hears or sees her coming until it's to late. :innocent:

I like Judge Jeanine for the most part. She seems to be middle of the road, doesn't lean too hard one way or the other, maybe even a little more for the defense.

I will only DVR Geraldo to fast forward through to see if Kimberly Guilfoyle is on. I love her. I think she'd put the needle in ICA's arm herself.

I have always been a fan of Kimberly Guilfoyle.

I know people do not like LP too much. But I always like to hear what he has to say.
He does have strong ideas that change as facts come out, but I know Tracy had a real inside scoop on the Anthony house at first. Don't shoot me!

Now has LP on not impressed with him at all

IMO Tracy is believable LP it seems has lost credibility

Oh heck no. But wait, I'm old too! Any youngin's know?

Strange though, they didn't invite Mallory. Maybe Lee and Mallory hadn't been dating that long back then.

They hadn't been dating at ALL back then. She said in her testimony that they started dating in 2006 and had been dating since then except for a time in I believe 2007.

OMG LP theory is that CM wants to tell the judge that OSCO was listening in on JB and his clients conversations but JB doesn't want that brought in. Did I hear that right.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back