MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
WoW...that's not Lisa's house! :eek: I wonder if it's the teenage neighbors???

i don't know.

but the other reporter tweeted that they were visiting the houses in the neighborhood again for the second time

Wasn't it a DNA sample? That is as simple as a swab of the mouth.

Sorry, now that you ask I'm not sure which it actually was. "DNA sample" is what's in the article I just posted, but I could have sworn I earlier read "blood sample". :banghead:

I hope Baby Lisa is found soon. This case is just tearing my heart out. I can't even imagine what it's like for her family.

Police say missing baby's parents yet to sit down for questioning

Updated

Detectives are again searching for clues at the home of missing 10-month-old infant Lisa Irwin.

A CSI van arrived at the Northland home after 5 p.m. Saturday. Detectives are again using metal detectors in the baby's yard.

Police had hoped to again question Lisa Irwin's parents on Saturday but an interview has yet to be arranged.

Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin had agreed to conduct a 10 a.m. interview Saturday with KCTV5 about the disappearance of their daughter, Lisa Irwin.

The interview was abruptly canceled because the parents had agreed to meet with detectives to talk about the disappearance of baby Lisa, a family spokesman told KCTV5.

But police say the details of an interview have yet to be worked out.

"We reached out by phone this morning, but have yet to sit down with them," Capt. Steve Young, spokesman for the Kansas City Police Department, told KCTV5 Saturday afternoon.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15647944/police-again-questioning-missing-babys-parents

Do we know if this neighborhood kid is the same one that bought the Irwins car last year?

Who the he77 is going to bury evidence of an abduction (possible homicide) in their front or back yard? I'm confused... Are they looking for PAST indiscretions?

I can't speak for the original poster but my take on it is, if there was something suspicious on one phone that the parents wanted to hide from LE, they might have thought it would stand out and look weird to have just one phone disappear. Why would the one phone have stood out to a kidnapper so s/he would take it? Of course, it might have been the only one that the kidnapper was able to find easily, but if you absolutely didn't want that one phone to stand out to the police you might want to get rid of all of your phones and use the excuse that the kidnapper took them to delay the 911 call. A forest is the best place to hide a tree.

Ah, I get what you mean. OTOH, home invaders have been known to take mobile phones for that reason in other crimes. Just as they used to cut landlines in the old days, nowadays they take the cell phones.

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
@CliffJudy also reporting to expect a @kcpolice #LisaIrwin update from the family home soon...
1 minute ago

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
@CliffJudy reporting #LisaIrwin search @kcpolice detectives/CSI return to Irwin NLand house minutes ago... twitpic.com/6xa78q
4 minutes ago

Kris Ketz
@KrisKetz Kansas City
KMBC-TV / KCWE-TV First News Anchor
http://twitter.com/#!/KrisKetz

Maybe one of the phones is still pinging close by...

Do we know if this neighborhood kid is the same one that bought the Irwins car last year?

I'm not sure... Where did you see and what did you see about selling the car?

How the heck did I miss something, I feel like I've been glued to these threads for the last few days?!! :pullhair:

Sorry, now that you ask I'm not sure which it actually was. "DNA sample" is what's in the article I just posted, but I could have sworn I earlier read "blood sample". :banghead:

No problem. These threads are spinning like a slot machine. Very hard to keep up and I am a speed reader!

I'm not sure... Where did you see and what did you see about selling the car?

How the heck did I miss something, I feel like I've been glued to these threads for the last few days?!! :pullhair:

When they were interviewing the neighbors on about the first day...

Pretty sure it is the house straight cross the street from them...

According to the article, it was a DNA sample.

On Friday, a teenage neighbor of Lisa's parents was questioned by investigators and forensic experts took a DNA sample, a source told ABC News. That neighbor was apparently at the home the day Lisa vanished and also knew the access code to the family's garage.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-teen-questioned-police-california-tip/story?id=14695496

Is there anywhere where there is an image of said teen or the house they were at??? Trust me, I have my reasons......
I tried one link I saw that had a video when you guys started saying something about a teen, but I couldn't get it to work. If somebody could snag a screen image I would be soooo grateful.

I get the feeling it is a SIMS card they are hunting for.

I don't get the metal detectors. Someone help me here. What are they looking for?

Like DH said a while ago, cell phone batteries have a lot of metal. Probably more than the phones themselves. Whether still in the phones or removed to stop pinging...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie