Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean caught!!

And how about the planned trip to Las Vegas he was going to make? I wonder if she was going to meet him there? Did she think LE wasn't paying any attention to her? :eek:
Evidently not. Which is how they gave her enough rope to hang him. LOL

Well considering he dug a huge pit in his backyard to bury her body in and re-painted the house,went shopping for proper burial supplies.. I dón't think it's possible AT ALL that Christine didn't know. I still think she master minded the whole thing...She couldn't handle the fact that he was with another women. (another women who was most likely pregnant with his child and very young and beautiful)

Picture # 5 at the link shows their Christmas tree waiting for trash pickup. Sweet, isn't it, that a little thing like murder didn't prevent their celebration of Christmas.

Disgusting!!!

If his wife was at a party, how could he possibly have covered/cleaned up all evidence of the murder before she came home?

And where did he hide Maria?

He may not agree to extradition, but no matter where he is, he will be :behindbar for the rest of his life!!! I trust.

It's better if the Marines can get ahold of him and send the to Leavenworth.

NO WAY!! They let him slip away! Let's stick with the laws of the land!

The Marines have no murder charges out on him. The civilian courts do.

Did the murder occur on Goverment property? Could this be a Federal offense? *hopeful*

Did the murder occur on Goverment property? Could this be a Federal offense? *hopeful*

No, KatK, as far as we know, it occurred in Onslow County, and they have jurisdiction, and they are also the only ones who have filed murder charges.

And hopefully hang herself too! Have a good night and I'm anxious to see the news conference at 2pm! :)
I fully expect you guys to give me a great report on the presser here to read when I get back!!! :blowkiss: (And please make a new thread for it so I can find it!!)

The Marines have no murder charges out on him. The civilian courts do.[/quote]

And the Marines told Congressman Mike Turner they considered the rape case, "concluded." Have the Marines charged him or his wife with anything? Is the rape case closed? Will those charges now be dropped if they consider that case closed? Can they close the rape case and never charge him with murder?

If the Marines charge him with murder who's trial is first and can one trial keep the other from happening?

It wasn't Goverment funded military housing or anything like that? :waitasec:

And how about the planned trip to Las Vegas he was going to make? I wonder if she was going to meet him there? Did she think LE wasn't paying any attention to her? :eek:

That tells me his family was communicating with him as well. I say haul them all in!

SeriouslySearching,
Thank you for having that in your siggy. I wouldn't have found out about it tonight otherwise!

I feel like dancing in the streets! Well, maybe mentally, but physically my body says NO! LOL!

This is great news! I feared they would never find him! WTG Xtina! Your stupidity paid off...just not for you and him. hahhahaha! Oh how I hope they charge her with something, and send her to Leavenworth! Exactly where they BOTH should be. But I believe Cesar will be sent to civilian prison. Xtina there would suit me though. I can't wait for this trial, and to see what all she really did know and do! She had to be a part of it all. If she isn't the one that actually killed Maria! I honestly believe that Xtina came home, and found Maria and Cesar together. Xtina filled, and killed Maria, and they both then covered up the crime.

I remember reading some posts from locals that reported Maria and Cesar had been renting a motel room. I still believe Maria and Cesar were planning on being together. Whether he was going AWOL and both of them were to be in Mexico, or whether he was sending Maria to be with his family until after the baby was born and he could join her, I'm still not sure. But seems fesible.

Let justice prevail! I hope it's not a long extradiction, and the trial can start within a few months!!!

PS... pardon all the spelling mistakes. I had already taken my nightime meds, and I don't think as clearly then...

Again, SS, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOOO!!!!!!!! Gosh I'm happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SS,
I will try my darnest to be here and will attempt to transcribe the press release tomorrow.

Well considering he dug a huge pit in his backyard to bury her body in and re-painted the house,went shopping for proper burial supplies.. I dón't think it's possible AT ALL that Christine didn't know. I still think she master minded the whole thing...She couldn't handle the fact that he was with another women. (another women who was most likely pregnant with his child and very young and beautiful)

ITA.

One day we will find out about the cut on Maria's neck. Maybe CL will explain it: "Well, Maria was trying to cut her own throat with the knife, and, Stellar Marine that I am, I banged her in the head a few times to stop her from killing herself." :mad:

I hate to even think about how/why the knife cut came about, but I would never believe that Maria did it herself.

Welcome to WS, 2Hope4! You are welcome! I just thought it was a quick way to let people know he was toast. Happy to be the bearer of great news!!

I have not heard about the motel room! Interesting!!

It isn't out of the realm of possibilities that she was there and actively participated in killing Maria and her baby. I wouldn't put anything past either of them. I have always considered her a suspect and not another victim of Cesar's.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back