Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astros, is the HHJP hearing enough that he is leaning towards HHJSS saying that "Ms Anthony and the Truth are Strangers"?

Found this on the Sidebar thread.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6561614&postcount=302"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.05.26 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Three (Evening Edition)[/ame]

And, not gonna do a chart on it. We all know what (xxxcan't sayxxx) these people are already. We looked already, no point in another pass at it.

Thinking about JB's Venus Neptune Node hard aspects. He at best is confused about his finances/money and dealing with others, at worst he is deceptive.

Interesting now that it has become public that ica owes taxes probably on the money from the sale of photos.

Found this on the Sidebar thread.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.05.26 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Three (Evening Edition)

And, not gonna do a chart on it. We all know what (xxxcan't sayxxx) these people are already. We looked already, no point in another pass at it.

Here's a copy of the "Notice of Federal Tax Lien" that was filed.

CFN201170805
Bk 04133 Pg 0485
DATE: 05/25/2011 03:29:17 PM
Malcom Thomson, Clerk of Court
Osceola County

This notice was prepared and signed at Baltimore, MD, on this, the 17th day of May, 2011.

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2011/0526/28038706.pdf

DOGblinking.gif

Although emotions will be running high throughout this Trial , please let's remember to stay FOCUSED on the subject of our Forum, Astrology.

You have to think about the visitors to the forum who come here for astrology. Not fair for them to have to scroll through multiple posts before landing on one discussing astrology or in association with the astrological submissions.

If you have something to say outside of the FOCUS of the forum, opinion wise, please make it brief, a line or 2 max.

General opinions and other non-astro related comments that are more suited for one of the other many subject threads out in CAYLEE's Main Forum, will be removed without notice.
WS Terms of SERVICE -remain ON TOPIC

Thanks Lynn Gweeny for providing a link to the document.
You know how we like to get Time Stamped confirmations. Thank you!!

A chart won't be necessary at this time although the confirmed times may be useful at a later date.

I almost fell off my chair when Jose Baez said after the last sidebar before recess, "we have conceived that her daughter drowned in the pool blah, blah, blah". OMG

The transiting Moon has been squaring transiting Pluto this morning.

Tr. Moon will contact ICA's Saturn/Pluto midpoint soon - "the tragic destiny of a woman" (Ebertin)

Simon Birch (sp?), operations manager of Johnson's tow yard sworn in about 11:29:45

he resided on the premises, entry into yard always locked, after car was there 3 -4 days, he inspected vehicle from exterior, noticed no odor until he leaned on the glass to peer inside the car, at which time odor was masked inside the car, he thought it smelled of decomp. but nothing was visible in the locked car. He had no keys to inspect and law says they can't open until they are allowed lagel title to the vehicles. Said decomp is distinguishable from other odors, and he's smelled fresh bodies, decaying bodies, old garbage, rotten groceries left in cars over the years.

lunch recess called at 12:00 - Mr. Birch will return after recess

In today's postings, I've added additional stuff in case there were some points the astrologers found interesting and want to chart.

Thanks, housemouse, about transits and ICA, maybe they were making her cry earlier. :crazy:

Jenny, most broadcasts have some delay by seconds, I've noticed some websites are a bit behind others, so I'm thinking a few seconds is an allowable difference. I'm watching myfoxorlando 's caseyanthonymurdertrial.com

Wow...can't watch I'm working ..thanks for the updates...kind of in the poo poo with this testimony! Finally something that sounds like real evidence!

Transiting Moon is now at 8:15 on the 45 degree sort. It is presently 1:19 PM in Orlando, Florida.

Casey's Saturn/Pluto midpoint is at 8:19 on the 45 degree sort. I will watch and post when the moon is exactly conjunct.

Checking Lee Anthony's chart, I see that transiting Sun is on his Mars/Pluto and Mars/Saturn midpoints today.

I wonder if he will be testifying this afternoon?

Transiting Moon is now at 8:15 on the 45 degree sort. It is presently 1:19 PM in Orlando, Florida.

Casey's Saturn/Pluto midpoint is at 8:19 on the 45 degree sort. I will watch and post when the moon is exactly conjunct.

Comment: maybe we'll see another one of her emotional responses again triggered by the Aries(Mars) Moon, anger or crying.
Wonder if the jury observes how she is capable of crying in court but was reported never showing a tear or emotional upset to anyone who was in contact w/her those few weeks after little Caylee passed.

1:41PM Mr. Birch back on the stand

Comment: maybe we'll see another one of her emotional responses again triggered by the Aries(Mars) Moon, anger or crying.
Wonder if the jury observes how she is capable of crying in court but was reported never showing a tear or emotional upset to anyone who was in contact w/her those few weeks after little Caylee passed.

1:41PM Mr. Birch back on the stand

Moon past that Saturn/Pluto midpoint, and is now coming up on her Venus/Neptune midpoint. So, is between the two of these now, linking them together.

An interesting connection between Baez and ICA -

Baez's Saturn/Pluto midpoint is conjunct Casey's Saturn/Pluto midpoint. This is so unreal!

Housemouse, what could that mean between ICA and Baez? TIA

I have Simon Birch at 1:40:16 for redirect.

Housemouse, what could that mean between ICA and Baez? TIA

I have Simon Birch at 1:40:16 for redirect.

I am not sure until I hear from Fifth Essence whether I should be posting interpretations at this point.

The transiting Moon is square tr. Pluto, and opposite tr. Saturn right now, forming a t-square. This should be a familiar refrain by now.

It suggests that today's testimony is very important.

I am not sure until I hear from Fifth Essence whether I should be posting interpretations at this point.

The transiting Moon is square tr. Pluto, and opposite tr. Saturn right now, forming a t-square. This should be a familiar refrain by now.

It suggests that today's testimony is very important.

There is no reason why you can't post astro interpretations, PLEASE, go ahead.
Thanks.

** I did not see Tricia's warning out in the main forum. Am guessing she meant unnecessary name calling of possibly the Defendant, the Team????
Will contact Administration.

This is the post from Tricia that I was referring to:

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6566022&postcount=4"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong