2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am personally sick of the media....I can't believe anything they say. It is all about sensationalism and I am soooo tired of it. They could care less about the facts of this case...it is all about ratings. I refuse to watch any of it!!!!

I like KentJBkent's suggestion,but it does seem like HH would have had CM finish today ,since they had so many witnesses lined up.
I think this is involves JB,somehow. He wanted CM to STOP.

But...but...but.....who is to say that CM DIDN'T finish today????????

Now that I think about it....IF HHJP "gagged" the attorneys of record from commenting today, BUT CM officially withdrew today....that would leave HIM to make a comment to Jean C, which she tweeted, right????

Geraldo said (yeah I know he isn't to be trusted at all) but he said he talked to JB and court WILL resume on Monday as if nothing happened. So whatever this is all about is something we will never know about. Most likely it is to do with JB not obeying the judge's orders but someone (maybe Geraldo or Judge Pirro) that they didn't think the judge was going to allow JB to insinuate that Lee or GA molested KC without some sort of proof. I think in order for them to get that in they have to put KC on the stand. I really don't think JB is going to do that. This may all be about that and some witnesses in the hall that the judge is not going to allow.

But why didn't they just go on a sidebar like usual? Why was it more private than usual?

When was there perjury?? I'm trying to figure this out too, as no one actually knows the issue at hand, and everything about today's event is speculatory. moo

IMO... this could be somethings as benign as "Hey JP! We're working 7 days a week and in court 6 days a week, we're ahead of schedule, and it's causing us to not be able to properly represent our client because of fatigue, the court schedule and no free time to adequately respond to opposing testimony/experts." My speculation only. If that was conveyed to JP by the DT... could he just tell "Suck it up and get to work... I'm here too!" but if he did do that, I think it would be an open invitation for a mistrial or an overturn on appeal. Again MOO

He stated in OPEN COURT that he was co-founder of the Body Farm. This is patently false, which means it is perjorious. Ergo his dishonest behavior reflects on his job with the government. I DO NOT blame Uncle Sam for having an interest in which trials his employees choose to involve themselves with. Workers with high level government clearance have an obligation to their country and an expectation of higher standards. He was wrong to do what he did, unless of course he doesn't want to work there, in which case, he should quit and comeback to the trial to be impeached and made a fool of.

GERALDO= "From an unimpeachable source I have learned, the trial will be back on track Monday morning, No long term impact upon the trial, no harm, no foul."

So Baez told him " NO WORRIES. MY BAD."

Thanks for posting that. It was interesting to finally see Casey being honest.

kcang.jpg

Very - even though it wasn't a comical time, when JA was having him re-read his depo, he apologized that he was taking so long because he was rambling and it was hard to get through it.

The guy doesn't know he rambles. He makes me think he doesn't talk about his feelings at all, or simply never has the opportunity to between the two"high drama" personalities in the Anthony house. He also gave me the impression that he - hmm - hard to explain - has been snuck on and smacked emotionally enough times that he doesn't trust anyone outside of his own reasoning process. Kind of like he has been betrayed many many times. It's weird - I can't quite put it into words.

We saw that last time when he testified - he wanted to find out for himself what happened to Caylee - maybe that's what happens when you grow up with a master liar and a mother who supports or at least tolerates and constantly works around that behaviour.

LA is like Ferris Bueller's sister. She was the good girl, got good grades, yet Ferris never played by the rules and was Mr. Popular and his parents never saw his faults. I can totally see them leaving LA out of the baby preparations and how much that shunning must have hurt. I also would not put it past ICA to claim to CA that LA had molested her :sick: she was a pure as the driven snow virgin til LA took her flower. :wink:

First, please don't overlook what was revealed regarding Lee's testimony. Specifically, that Lee approached Baez after the trial started. Which means that when Baez gave his opening statement, he was basically winging it and hoping that he would be able to get out testimony that would help him, he wasn't sure.

Second, Yes, the business was to release the jury.

Can someone explain...sorry this make no sense to me.

GERALDO= "From an unimpeachable source I have learned, the trial will be back on track Monday morning, No long term impact upon the trial, no harm, no foul."

So Baez told him " NO WORRIES. MY BAD."

So much for SEALED proceedings, eh?? JB thinks he is above the rules. I think he and his client both suffer from malignant narcissism :twocents:

Geraldo said (yeah I know he isn't to be trusted at all) but he said he talked to JB and court WILL resume on Monday as if nothing happened. So whatever this is all about is something we will never know about. Most likely it is to do with JB not obeying the judge's orders but someone (maybe Geraldo or Judge Pirro) that they didn't think the judge was going to allow JB to insinuate that Lee or GA molested KC without some sort of proof. I think in order for them to get that in they have to put KC on the stand. I really don't think JB is going to do that. This may all be about that and some witnesses in the hall that the judge is not going to allow.

Good thought about needing some sort of proof of the defense theory... maybe they have to change course and that could stir up a whole slew of issues.... although... from my observations it appeared CM brought up "whatever the secret is" without anyone else on the DT expecting it. They would know if there was a change of course....

Now that I think about it maybe CM wanted the change of course and the other's didn't agree so he felt obligated to notify the court? That would certainly cause some major drama and explain why he was heard yelling behind the doors.

That is scary stuff -- I've seen her bear her teeth before -- yikes!

That is pure evil.
If I told you who's daughter she looked like I would be banned... but a hint would be, I would not want to spend eternity with him.

They were still looking for CAYLEE? They really didn't believe Caylee died? I thought she said they were still looking for Zanny the Nanny, not Caylee.

Respectfully snipped by me. GA, CA, and LA all said in their depos in the summer of 09 that they felt Caylee might still be alive. CA in her letters to ICA wrote that after her trial she and ICA would go find Caylee together. In a hearing early this year or late last year CA stated that she believed Caylee was alive. Well after Caylee was found CA was sending tips and sightings to DC...thought she was either in South America or NYC. :waitasec:

While I do see your point, I also think that if a man discovered that he was the father of a missing child he would come forward to acknowledge the baby and to help search or obtain justice for her. I think Caylee deserves to have her father claim her.

I have a 23 yr old son. If he told me today that he had had a one night stand with Casey at a drunken party 6 years ago, I would beg him NOT to come forward. He would be the next one to be thrown under the bus. He would have his life examined and any dirty laundry, no matter how trivial, would be thrown in the open. He would likely be accused of putting tape on his dead child's skull and helping move her body. If he were not accused of murder he would likely be accused of abandoning his child, even if he never knew she existed. No, I would be devastated to learn that Caylee had been my first grandchild, but I would never want my son to enter the vortex of the Anthony family. It would be like throwing him to the wolves.

Perhaps this is one place Casey has been honest, otherwise, as you say, somebody or bodies would step forward. At least if Casey was truthful, here-- Caylee had somebody to greet her when she stepped out of our realm.

I'm betting it's more likely that the dude never even knew her name and she never knew his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998