LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least it is true factual evidence...not conjecture and speculation. In fact, the only evidence anyone has to go on. I can assure you that LE did and my still be going over these images to a much higher degree than we are.

But they don't have to, b/c they can just watch the video. They can see what's going on, without having to enlarge, squint, and figure out what all the blurs are.

Pareidolia ( /pærdoli/ parr-i-doh-lee-) is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records played in reverse.

lol.......

surely the caravan dwtiq wasn't "for real" as they say

it would be fun to entertain that possibility since i was on i10E today at around 1245 and it was at a complete standstill on the mississippi river bridge, so i took a little short cut off the bridge to try and bypass some of i10 then get back on at the ramp that would be right before the exit police woulkd take to get to highland road headquarters. there were 2 cop cars blocking the on ramp and a million lights on i10 above and tow truck. all i coukd see was part of the tow truck, not what it was towing. anyway, because baton rouge radio stations do a TERRIBLE job of informing us with traffic conditions, i never found out what was going on. i hear nola and acadiana traffic all day while scanning radio but baton rouge only once after its too late to take an alternate route. ahhhhhh

what if the guy at the gas station is the white figure above the olds, not MS. What if someone happened upon a black bike in the street, thought to self "FREE BIKE" and then had a closer look? What if someone was like "FREE BIKE WITH A FLATTENED WHEEL, RIGHT ON" and took it, only to see it in the news the next day? We don't know that girl and bike traveled together. We don't know what was meant by "the tire had significant damage"... how about if the tire was shot out? that's damage, right? that would slow a night rider down, and make them re-assess their options in a hurry. Does pepper spray have a color? I see a dark streak on a white door, running vertically in the truck pic going the same direction as MS. I also located 2 persons on Twtr pictured with the same gun, long, like a bike pump from the 80s, familiar with the area, taking Instagrams of their food late late at night, and early in the morn, in the area within blocks, and days of the abduction. They are also pictured with a white GMC truck, and in auto detailing facilities. GMC and Chevy could swap parts for years, think GMC Safari to Chevy Astro.. virtually identical.. a genius creep could mix and match. In Portland they do this with red toyota type trucks, remove the insignia, remove the logo from all locations... bam! just a RED TRUCK. I decided to contact University and La police with that stuff. can't post it here and it's purely circumstantial.. but I had to drop a dime.. with images.

bbm. HUH?

Not sure what you are asking about but do you mean this?

I see that too and it could be the other side of what I saw in the other pic. The other pic has a squarish something over the passenger side truck bed edge...over the wheel well area.

<snip>

As for that other white vehicle to the right of the olds and heading in the opposite direction, I see a Dodge, maybe PT Cruiser, they have the largest nose, like 1940's retro, or maybe a Jeep Liberty.

<snip>
How many slots in the grill and are they horizontal or vertical?

Yes, I am most certainly a woman.

I'm sorry that posting the tow truck that she saw caused such a hubbub... My reasoning was that if it actually was the DWT, i would have regretted not posting about it.

Whoever knows about Mickey, please come forward. Give the family their baby back, whether it means a reunion or not. These wonderful people do NOT reserve this heartache. Just go to the police and end this.

Pareidolia ( /pærdoli/ parr-i-doh-lee-) is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records played in reverse.
Anyone who was around during the Caylee Anthony case should be having deja vu. Which species of animal did we not see in some of those photos!?!? :shakehead:

it would be fun to entertain that possibility since i was on i10E today at around 1245 and it was at a complete standstill on the mississippi river bridge, so i took a little short cut off the bridge to try and bypass some of i10 then get back on at the ramp that would be right before the exit police woulkd take to get to highland road headquarters. there were 2 cop cars blocking the on ramp and a million lights on i10 above and tow truck. all i coukd see was part of the tow truck, not what it was towing. anyway, because baton rouge radio stations do a TERRIBLE job of informing us with traffic conditions, i never found out what was going on. i hear nola and acadiana traffic all day while scanning radio but baton rouge only once after its too late to take an alternate route. ahhhhhh

I work in media and know that a major film is being made in the general area...particularly in Baton Rouge. As an unrelated side note...I spent a couple of hours with the 'movie star' before he jumped on the private plane to Baton Rouge :). Anyway...could they be filming? It's an action film and a very major star so would likely close roads and have lots of police.

Interesting.

Yes, I am most certainly a woman.

I'm sorry that posting the tow truck that she saw caused such a hubbub... My reasoning was that if it actually was the DWT, i would have regretted not posting about it.

Whoever knows about Mickey, please come forward. Give the family their baby back, whether it means a reunion or not. These wonderful people do NOT reserve this heartache. Just go to the police and end this.

Thanks for posting here about it. Even if it comes to nothing.

what if the guy at the gas station is the white figure above the olds, not MS. What if someone happened upon a black bike in the street, thought to self "FREE BIKE" and then had a closer look? What if someone was like "FREE BIKE WITH A FLATTENED WHEEL, RIGHT ON" and took it, only to see it in the news the next day? We don't know that girl and bike traveled together. We don't know what was meant by "the tire had significant damage"... how about if the tire was shot out? that's damage, right? that would slow a night rider down, and make them re-assess their options in a hurry. Does pepper spray have a color? I see a dark streak on a white door, running vertically in the truck pic going the same direction as MS. I also located 2 persons on Twtr pictured with the same gun, long, like a bike pump from the 80s, familiar with the area, taking Instagrams of their food late late at night, and early in the morn, in the area within blocks, and days of the abduction. They are also pictured with a white GMC truck, and in auto detailing facilities. GMC and Chevy could swap parts for years, think GMC Safari to Chevy Astro.. virtually identical.. a genius creep could mix and match. In Portland they do this with red toyota type trucks, remove the insignia, remove the logo from all locations... bam! just a RED TRUCK. I decided to contact University and La police with that stuff. can't post it here and it's purely circumstantial.. but I had to drop a dime.. with images.

OK, that's pretty good stuff. The pics & instagram & post times.... I've seen such modified vehicles

How much outta these hypothetical folks following the disappearance?

I never thought of shooting the tire. Why didn't I think of that?

These are the same people who shoot stop signs and bash mailboxes.

Good on ya!:rocker:

I work in media and know that a major film is being made in the general area...particularly in Baton Rouge. As an unrelated side note...I spent a couple of hours with the 'movie star' before he jumped on the private plane to Baton Rouge :). Anyway...could they be filming? It's an action film and a very major star so would likely close roads and have lots of police.

No....there was an over turned 18 wheeler...i heard it on the radio. I'll try to find a link.

Just had a chance to ask, she confirmed it was a tow truck. NOT a flatbed.

I hope it gets us closer to Mickey! I've got nothing but love for everyone helping out, whether here, or in person. Keep the faith guys!

Thank you so much for posting this stuff. We'd never have known!

Island hopper... U posted your enhanced pics? Do u recall what post #?

Originally Posted by lindsayw
Ok I'm so lost now. Guns like bike pumps, safaris and astros, square things with big noses and round eyes. And llamas? Lions and tigers and bears oh my!
Oh yeah...don't forget the meat puppets :escape:

Anyone who was around during the Caylee Anthony case should be having deja vu. Which species of animal did we not see in some of those photos!?!? :shakehead:

*raises hand* :rolleyes:

:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members