*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
No words...just prayers for the victims and their families.

Having a hard time getting my head around this...we live "next door" to Aurora. I can't sort out how one :X wreaked all this carnage.

They just announced name of shooter, James Holmes/Homes, 24 y.o., his vehicle had Tennessee plates, but he lived in Aurora, Colorado. Via 9 news

I hope that some of you who are good at finding rap sheets will look this guy up and let us know what you find!

Tennessee plates, 24 years old...could he be a student from out of state? Ex-military, maybe? He had a lot of professional type gear, but I guess you can buy that stuff online.

Thanks ~n/t~.

Clean record. Not surprised. This one's a planner.

I wonder about his psych history? I'm guessing no drug problems.

So, what's his beef? Does he just get a kick out of orchestrating a massacre? Want to be famous for being a mass murderer?

His address is being repeated several times on the scanner. I don't have computer access now but a sleuther could start there. "Paris command" is the set up at his house.

Praying for everyone involved. So many people are hurting right now. There are some amazing stories of heroes coming out also though.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Just heard on FOX he even had an extra gun stashed in the theater.

I can't find a fb page for him. Anybody else try?

Thanks ~n/t~.

Clean record. Not surprised. This one's a planner.

I wonder about his psych history? I'm guessing no drug problems.

So, what's his beef? Does he just get a kick out of orchestrating a massacre? Want to be famous for being a mass murderer?

RUMOUR ALERT: Some are speculating that he has mental issues and was playing out the role of one of the characters in the movie. I didn't see the movie but the villain's name is "Bain" (?).

His mother told
ABC in a statement that they have the right guy. She doesn't sound surprised.

I bet he has posted on Batman fan sites. Maybe weapons sites too. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member