Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just going over footage and noticed that the view from the chopper at the site of ABC's discovery show's the body ( I think ) Itried to link it but my Mouse is not co operating....Ten news footage RE: The dickies going to BC's Home.

What I think I see is ABC lying face down with arms above her head and it looks like her hands are tied.......Like I said " I THINK " feel free to correct me if I am wrong but I paused the footage to see if I could see the tide marks that some are speaking about, now I understand why there was so much talk about this...It is indeed an interesting thought now that I have seen the Marks???

I know this sounds morbid that I am talkng about her body but I am not being disrespectful just looking for answers and clues as to what has happend to her...Can anyone else see what I see?

I took the liberty of taking a screen capture of the video and enlarged it slightly in Photoshop. If you right click the image and save it to your computer, you should be able to zoom a little more. Firstly, I must say, this image makes me terribly sad and I did hesitate to post it. Not only seeing the image of ABC's body but also the Police who were involved in the recovery of her body is very distressing.

I personally cannot see that Allison's hands are bound but what does surprise me is the position of where her body came to rest. It seems very high up on the bank. As has already been mentioned, it was close to high tide at 3:00am on the Friday morning but when her body was discovered 11 days later it was a low tide. I do feel that her body was dumped further upstream and was washed down by heavy rain during that time.

Bridge.jpg

I know some people say we didn't get much rain, but on the weekend Allison went missing I do remember quite a substantial amount. I remember this as I have dodgy car wipers and remember having to use them on max speed more than once.

Goodness me that image of ABC really hits home doesn't it :-( that is very very disturbing to see (and I am not easily rattled!). I feel so terrible for the canoeist, thank goodness they found her though. I agree, she does look quite high on the bank.

Very sad image! If you draw an imaginary line between those 2 pilons, it appears as if she is below the high water mark, but we don't know exactly what the water level was at that particular area of the creek that particular night. Although i initially thought she may have been placed under the bridge, the position she is in is not "tidy" hence I now think she may have been dumped further upstream.

This a a helpful version. It says the people live 4 kms from the Baden-Clay home. If the screams were Allisons I wonder what is near enough to the Truter house for them and neighbours to be able to hear the screams and for it to be a place where someone could be killed without anyone seeing them. Or I guess an altercation in a vehicle which may have then moved on.

Very sad image! If you draw an imaginary line between those 2 pilons, it appears as if she is below the high water mark, but we don't know exactly what the water level was at that particular area of the creek that particular night. Although i initially thought she may have been placed under the bridge, the position she is in is not "tidy" hence I now think she may have been dumped further upstream.

Could she have been pushed through the railings and landed there? I recall someone who lives near there said it was possible earlier in this thread. I often think the most simple explanation is the corect one. If the murderer panicked he might have just wanted to get rid of the body as quickly as possible to avoid being spotted.

This a a helpful version. It says the people live 4 kms from the Baden-Clay home. If the screams were Allisons I wonder what is near enough to the Truter house for them and neighbours to be able to hear the screams and for it to be a place where someone could be killed without anyone seeing them. Or I guess an altercation in a vehicle which may have then moved on.

I'm inclined to believe that police have dismissed the screams as not being hers, otherwise I think they may have asked for public assistance about this too and they haven't.

Could she have been pushed through the railings and landed there? I recall someone who lives near there said it was possible earlier in this thread. I often think the most simple explanation is the corect one. If the murderer panicked he might have just wanted to get rid of the body as quickly as possible to avoid being spotted.

I think she is too far underneath the bridge for her to have been thrown over the railings, unless she was moved a little by the flow of water?

I keep coming back to look at the photo. For me something just isn't right.
The green foliage in the right of the photo does not look water affected at all.
With the amount of rain and the height of the water speculated there should have been thousands of litres of water coming through there which surely would have flattened some of that greenery wouldn't it?
I don't feel she was washed to her final resting place, I think she was dumped there.

The green foliage in the right of the photo does not look water affected at all.
With the amount of rain and the height of the water speculated there should have been thousands of litres of water coming through there which surely would have flattened some of that greenery wouldn't it?
I don't feel she was washed to her final resting place, I think she was dumped there.

There was a comment yesterday about council workers now clearing the area and cutting high grass of upto 1.8m to aid detectives in there investigation. If I remember correctly, someone also mentioned that some of the grass was flat (current or track?)

I'm inclined to believe that police have dismissed the screams as not being hers, otherwise I think they may have asked for public assistance about this too and they haven't.

Hmmm, you could be right, I have mixed feelings about that. They may have questioned the two couples involved, and then doorknocked the houses in the same vicinity. As the properties are acreage, there wouldnt be many relevant houses so it wouldnt be a huge job.

The article says the police were taking the report very seriously or something like that.

Hmmm, you could be right, I have mixed feelings about that. They may have questioned the two couples involved, and then doorknocked the houses in the same vicinity. As the properties are acreage, there wouldnt be many relevant houses so it wouldnt be a huge job.

The article says the police were taking the report very seriously or something like that.

My gut feeling is that police know it wasn't her, because she was already dead in her own home.

I must say good night now. Keep the analysis coming!

I don't understand some of the technical aspects of this so I could be wrong, but it somehow seems as if it would be quite difficult for the water to wash the body there, and a bit of a coincidence that it ended up right there under the bridge. I'm still thinking the body was dumped there or was pushed over the bridge. Maybe the position of the body is more relevant to being pushed over if you actually were there at the bridge.

I believe they may be working out how long it would take for the vehicle to drive to the home after it was caught on the CCTV camera, therefore establishing that whoever was driving the vehicle could not have been at home at the time they said they were!

What intrigues me is the timeframe: exactly 11:30 till 4:00 am. Could a vehicle have been caught on CCTV more than once that night? Maybe several trips back and forth?

I am assuming one thing on this time frame - the time the footy show ends 11.15 ( ergo GBC's assumption the time ABC may have left the house and the time he started to call her mobile to see where she is) assuming that is the order the phones calls happened.

Assuming all was well between them when he went to bed. If ABC was not the first person GBC tried to call when he wondered where she was ..... he should be seriously worried!!!!!

My gut feeling is that police know it wasn't her, because she was already dead in her own home.

I must say good night now. Keep the analysis coming!

I have to agree with you CaseClosed. I also feel that Allison was killed in her home. IMO it was a 'soft' killing, in that is wasn't necessarily a violent attack. More likely a strangulation or smothering. For some reason I keep feeling that a shower has something to do with this. Just weird femine intuition I guess. :dunno:

Looking at the roundabout image is that the plaza on left and garage on right?

This is the CCTV camera view:

DisplayImage.ashx

What I've just realized is that you cannot actually see the section of the roundabout coming down Moggill Road and exiting onto Brookfield Road.

If this is the complete area that camera records then you can only see cars coming from the direction of Indooroopilly (but not whether they continue on up Moggill Rd or Brookfield Rd) and cars coming from Brookfield Rd and either going straight through towards Indooroopilly or continuing through the roundabout (again you cannot see whether they continue on up Moggill Rd or circle the roundabout back to Brookfield Rd.)

Hope that's not too confusing. You basically can't see either Brookfield Rd itself or Moggill Rd heading out towards Kenmore/Khollo Creek.

This would certainly explain why QPS are able to identity some cars but not all.

The roundabout measure make it extremely interesting. Someone's version of events is clearly not adding up. Does anyone one know if GBC snr has been questioned by Police? If not then down to GBC/ Mistress and possible business associates.

I am curious about who the partners who loaned $300,000 to the business prior to xmas and left same day were ... might they have been family members?

I don't understand some of the technical aspects of this so I could be wrong, but it somehow seems as if it would be quite difficult for the water to wash the body there, and a bit of a coincidence that it ended up right there under the bridge. I'm still thinking the body was dumped there or was pushed over the bridge. Maybe the position of the body is more relevant to being pushed over if you actually were there at the bridge.
Could the body have been held or 24 hours or longer in some vacant building somewhere then later dumped whilst police were focussing on searching for Allison in a different area?

I am assuming one thing on this time frame - the time the footy show ends 11.15 ( ergo GBC's assumption the time ABC may have left the house and the time he started to call her mobile to see where she is) assuming that is the order the phones calls happened.

Assuming all was well between them when he went to bed. If ABC was not the first person GBC tried to call when he wondered where she was ..... he should be seriously worried!!!!!

I don't understand any of the above.

Where are you getting that GBC assumed Allison left the house at 11.15pm?

He never stated that he thought she watched the whole Footy Show. He stated that he last saw her at 10pm watching the Footy Show. Even if this was true, and it might not have been, there is nothing to say she watched it all.

What phone calls? I don't recall anything being reported that he tried to call her that night to see where she was. I thought he called police at 7.30am the next morning. There was a report I read in one of the online articles saying he was frantically texting people that night, but I dont think it was a direct quote from him or the police.

Was there something saying he had been frantically calling her on the Thursday night? I'm just not sure where this is all coming from and am feeling a bit confused. Hopefully you can clarify.

PS I also thought that the whole idea of him being concerned about her whereabouts on the Thursday night had been ruled out - because the reports confirmed that he said he last saw her watching the Footy Show and then he went to bed - and i don't recall anything about him waking up later in the night and trying to work out where she was. I thought he had said he called police at 7.30am after she didnt return from her morning walk which he assumed she had been on (although he didnt see her leave.) Have I got this wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane