Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth, Casey did mention a couple of other places in her first interview. A house, I think in Oviedo?, and the Alafaya Club Apts., which may have actually been Alafaya Woods, in Oviedo. I didn't take good notes on this, but somewhere around pg 50-60 of the 400 pgs.

Those were all prior residences. And Oviedo was where Amy lived the other place was Avalon but NOT ONE current residence.

BTW of course there is no Zanny the Nany or Nanny period, purpose is to provide PROOF for LE that shows Casey made these things up and or where she derived the name she provided.

Just remember that the discussion of the concept of ZG is cool..but not cool to discuss the actual cleared r/l ZG

Just remember that the discussion of the concept of ZG is cool..but not cool to discuss the actual cleared r/l ZG

Yes, please do not bring that up, only how Casey may have aquired the name. The person from Sawgrass has been cleared by Law Enforcment.

Thanks for the reminder to keep everyone on track Jbean! :)

A couple of issues that really bug me with the whole Zenaida theory -

1. Motive? There is absolutely no motive for someone you have had a relationship with for four years to suddenly make off with your baby. Why?

2. There is NO way I would leave my child with someone for nearly two years and not provide SOMEONE with information about this caretaker. I can't tell you the amount of times I've been running late because of work and had to rely on a family member to pick my child up. You can't say in two years that Casey wouldn't have needed her mom to pick up Caylee for her.

The point of this thread is to flesh out the details of when the name was used and how it relates to the stories Casey has told. Who knew of the "nanny" who knew the "nickname" of the nanny and for how long they knew of the "nanny" and how long they knew of the "knickname" etc. And how they are associated with Casey and for how long etc.

She continues to state the Nanny has her, allthough there is the one story as reported by L. Padilla on how she supposedly gave her to a friend for safe keeping and "got" her out of the state away from the parents.

I am not sure though what the currently held tale she is clinging to at the moment.

Did anyone notice on the 911 call that CA said (to someone in the background -I assumed GA) - "Caylee is missing. She says she is with Zani." She didn't explain who Zani was. She just said "she is with Zani" as if the person she was speaking to would know exactly who that was. It made me think that the name wasn't new to them and that Casey had used it before. It was one of the first things that made me wonder if there really was a Zani the Nanny.

:confused:

Well while all of this ounds great we stil got some major problems beginning with 2 dogs hitting on the trunk of the car , followed by the air farm test, and add to that decomp on hair in trunk so , Now if Zanny has Caylee who is the dead body???

Exactly! And, if Caylee is alive, what Anthony female is dead? (death-banded hair w/ Anthony, female line, DNA).

We keep coming back to those two unavoidable issues.

someone said a while back that in FL you can look up license plates and get the drivers name (or at least who it is registered to) I am going with the theory that came from that discussion that kc was at sawgrass the day zg was there looking at an apt, she was writing down lp#s to look up and went with zg. also, if you get a VIN from just looking through the windshield (my car has my vin on the driver's and passenger side window) people can get a "carmax" vehichle report for under 20$ and see the entire history of a car title, which would give out any previous addresses, such as hmmmm ny or nc to name a few. JMO of ocurse!

Easier than that! 1) KC has friends at the Sawgrass. They know someboy in the office, and mentioned the possible new neighbor to her, or, 2) KC was sitting on the steps, or nearby, when ZG viewed the apartment.

Easier than that! 1) KC has friends at the Sawgrass. They know someboy in the office, and mentioned the possible new neighbor to her, or, 2) KC was sitting on the steps, or nearby, when ZG viewed the apartment.

Somewhere in there lay my suspicions! Can't be pure coincidence she would make up a real name or even know someone by that name and pretend they lived there and all of a sudden the day after Caylee is last seen by anyone someone actually views an apartment there by that very name. I suspect she was lurking there or aquired the information by some other means, I suspect it was her though no help what so ever, because she clung to the name and it fit her story well enough. Gaining that knowlege from someone else seems too clumsy of a task for how this fit together.

The two names KC gave as Z's roomates at a previous residence during her first LE interview as Z's roomates don't match the Sawgrass card. KC said she didn't think Z had children. Unless KC mentioned the two other Sawgrass names somewhere else, it doesn't look to me like KC's info came from there.

Which version. She claimed later via the body gaurd that ZG showed up at Blanchard park with her two young children and her Sister Samantha and kidnapped Caylee and threw down a script to follow.

She switches stories fast! and if she's known her for 4 years she should know one way or another if she had kids or not. The names on the form are the womans children that live with her not roomates so they would not match. And if she made up such a tale why make it match anyway? She wants confusion.....

Avoid the confusion by moving along the story and take it all lightly until you uncover the truths, and throw away the untruths att he same time.

Her nanny NEVER lived at sawgrass, she even stated this eventually it was meerly a drop point for Caylee. They both had friends there.

Now considering her lies, which is the truth? did her nanny live there or not? We know NO ZFG EVER lived there, this was supposed to be the name of her nanny so perhaps she goes by another name? If she does live there she must go by a different name that that given thusfar if Caseys second piece of testimony is true she never lived there. Unless someone comes forward with a real Nanny and a real name we only have Casey's words and so far they are meaningless lies.

I thought we weren't suppose to talk about her here? Is it OK now? I'm so confused.

The two names KC gave as Z's roomates at a previous residence during her first LE interview as Z's roomates don't match the Sawgrass card. KC said she didn't think Z had children. Unless KC mentioned the two other Sawgrass names somewhere else, it doesn't look to me like KC's info came from there.

Her "names" come from anywhere, though. Juliette Lewis (the flicks) Jeff Hoplins (high school)... She could have seen some of those names as cast on TV, for all we know.

I thought we weren't suppose to talk about her here? Is it OK now? I'm so confused.
No discussion about the actual ZG that went to Sawgrass and her personal information. But the concept of ZG is and always has been open for discussion.
If there are posts on here about the specific ZG please edit or report.
thanks

No discussion about the actual ZG that went to Sawgrass and her personal information. But the concept of ZG is and always has been open for discussion.
If there are posts on here about the specific ZG please edit or report.
thanks

Ah! Thank you for explaining! I was very confused about that, I got it now! :)

Ah! Thank you for explaining! I was very confused about that, I got it now! :)
we can't exclude the ZG concept because it is an important piece of the puzzle. but we can discontinue associating this one particular person and discussing her personal info.
If anything changes we can change too. :)

we can't exclude the ZG concept because it is an important piece of the puzzle. but we can discontinue associating this one particular person and discussing her personal info.

Yes I was wondering how you could leave out that part of the story, I was just so confused! I understand now what is allowed and what isn't. Thank you for taking the time to explain it to me in detail! I know you guys are so busy right now so I really do appreciate it!

I haven't read the entire thread to see everyone's theories, but my theory is Zanny the Nanny drank the Kool Aid. :)

1.jpg

A couple of issues that really bug me with the whole Zenaida theory -

1. Motive? There is absolutely no motive for someone you have had a relationship with for four years to suddenly make off with your baby. Why?

2. There is NO way I would leave my child with someone for nearly two years and not provide SOMEONE with information about this caretaker. I can't tell you the amount of times I've been running late because of work and had to rely on a family member to pick my child up. You can't say in two years that Casey wouldn't have needed her mom to pick up Caylee for her.

Two good points! How would you use the services of a sitter w/o taking a look at the place where the child would be cared for? Or was ZG babysitting on horseback? Drops are for drugs and money and numbers, not for ones flesh and blood. There was not one known authentic address. :eek:

Hi JBean... I am not trying to be wise, but I have a question with regards to the zg we are speaking of. I was wondering how we know she is cleared?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong