TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
That PI is all over the place with his suppositions. First it was a long haul trucker who was involved in the disappearance of all these young woman. Then it was an absconded SO from Kentucky who was involved in all these disappearances and his new flavor of the month is Mr. Britt who is possibly now involved. Is he also inferring that his boogeymen are some type of zodiac/numerology kidnappers since he makes a point to note the missing woman that HE highlighted all went missing on a date that had the number 3 in it. Now he supposes that TB accomplice (according to the TBI, he was not working alone) is the other SO from KY? What, did these two SO pitch in to buy a long haul truck and kidnap all these young woman on a date that had the number 3 in it? Is that really what we are being offered?
If he would provide even the slightest hint of a real connection between these SO and these missing young woman, I would be the first one to sing his praises, but until that time I don't think anybody can take what he says seriously. IMO it's like the national enquirer of PI blogs and on a side note, that blog is difficult to read, much less make any sense of it.

That PI is all over the place with his suppositions. First it was a long haul trucker who was involved in the disappearance of all these young woman. Then it was an absconded SO from Kentucky who was involved in all these disappearances and his new flavor of the month is Mr. Britt who is possibly now involved. Is he also inferring that his boogeymen are some type of zodiac/numerology kidnappers since he makes a point to note the missing woman that HE highlighted all went missing on a date that had the number 3 in it. Now he supposes that TB accomplice (according to the TBI, he was not working alone) is the other SO from KY? What, did these two SO pitch in to buy a long haul truck and kidnap all these young woman on a date that had the number 3 in it? Is that really what we are being offered?
If he would provide even the slightest hint of a real connection between these SO and these missing young woman, I would be the first one to sing his praises, but until that time I don't think anybody can take what he says seriously. IMO it's like the national enquirer of PI blogs and on a side note, that blog is difficult to read, much less make any sense of it.

Kinda what I thought, too.

Probably just a coincidence but...
If you look at the missing women in this link they came up missing on:
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday

and then...
Holly missing April
Lauren June
Katelyn August
Karen October

Each skips a month until the next one. All in 2011.

Maybe nothing...but thought it strange.

Hard to say. The problem is that this is like looking at clouds and seeing faces. People like to categorize things and put them into some sort of order, whether its realistic or not. If they are related (no evidence they are) then there could be something to it. But if they are not related then we are creating a falsehood.

MissingPersonsNews has received information that a body has been found in the area of Parsons, TN. No specific details are available at this time, and MPN’s policy is not to speculate on remains regarding missing persons’ cases.

We are checking sources and will continue to bring you more information as it becomes available through Law Enforcement channels

That news article was posted around two hours ago and other news sites haven't picked up on the story. That is odd. What is going on?

Edit: Ok, I just read the hoax comment. Someone is very evil if this hoax was meant to disturb Holly's family.

It was said that searching was going on in parsons today tho!

OMG I am so very disgusted if this is a hoax!! It's an absolute evil intention if so!!! I mean whoever "hoaxed" this KNOWS that EVERYONE WOULD IMMEDIATELY BELIEVE IT WAS HOLLY!!!

That is pathetic if it a hoax and IMO they should be absolutely called out and publicized for doing something so very cruel!!!!:furious:

There was a search today with cadaver dogs! i believe!
FB

Where are you hearing/seeing this?

the ocals on the holly bobo updates and prayers page but that page is goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee now poof!

It was there 5 mins ago!

Something is going on!

update!!!!

MPN Missing Persons News Missing Persons Network Missing Persons Nationwide

missingpersonsnewsNews & Updates

3,000 go missing each day. Help us bring them home.

Home
Adults
Body Found
Breaking News
Children
Endangered Runaways
Legislation
LostNMissing Cases
Missing Posters

Special Reports
Unidentified Remains
Video

SAR Support
Family Support
Helpful Links
Resources
Submissions

Report Someone Missing
The Shellee Hale Show
Contact Us

UPDATE: Remains found in Tennessee?

By Erica Morse
Editor-in-Chief, MPN
updated at 8:20pm CST, February 25th, 2012

Authorities in Tennessee have confirmed that a cadaver dog was used today as a part of a search for a missing person, but will not confirm or deny the discovery of remains.

MissingPersonsNews has also received confirmation from two independent sources that a national missing persons’ organization is on the ground near the area of Parsons, TN, participating in the search. One person close to that organization told MPN that the group does not want the media involved; however, without a gag order, no media outlet may be stopped from reporting information vital to the public.

Speculation over the last few hours has led several people to name the identity of a potential victim, but MPN’s policy is not to disclose identities without Law Enforcement confirmation.

Stay with us for up-to-the-minute updates on this breaking storyhttp://missingpersonsnews.com/?p=1646

From Whitney Duncan's Twitter:

whitneyduncan Whitney Duncan

I have no idea why people make up hurtful stuff. This has been hard enough on our family. A body has NOT been found. #hollybobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni