CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know whether to hope RM killed her or not...I hate to think that Kayleah was killed by someone she liked and trusted...but also don't want to think someone else is out there, still free and possibly in the clear or far far away by now...someone with a penchant for this sort of thing...but I feel like LE already knows what they think is true and is just waiting to make appropriate charges...

I think we're starting to see the pattern to what LE and the prosecutor think happened, and what direction they're moving in.

Poor poor Kayleah :(

(respectfully snipped)

What would be interesting to know (since she says she ended the relationship in Feb but the END of the relationship was the day before she vanished.. on 28 march), is
1-where were they meeting up/having sex
2-obviously 28 march was the last day they had sex... so where was it?
3-did she let him continue to hang out their apartment?
4-was she telling her mother she was walking to the mall or to the library when she was really walking somewhere else? And if so where was that?
BBM

It is not uncommon for LE to word things to include all possibilities. Unless he has confessed that they had sexual relations on March 28 (which would make him one of the dumbest perps on earth), LE may have been inclusive with that date since it was when she was last known to be alive. MOO

LE may have told RM that they knew he was with Kayleah that day and that they had proof, whether they did or not, and he confessed to having sex with her...and likely said she was fine when he left her...I guess they probably brought him back in as soon as body was found, while waiting for autopsy, IMO...

I would say yes, since it appeared they came out of a room together with hands on each other, while mom filmed.

To me, I just see a lack of parental boundaries within the family. MOO.

BBM. 110% agree. April was lax.

LE may have told RM that they knew he was with Kayleah that day and that they had proof, whether they did or not, and he confessed to having sex with her...and likely said she was fine when he left her...I guess they probably brought him back in as soon as body was found, while waiting for autopsy, IMO...

He was found and arrested at 8:30 PM, the same day that Kayleah's body was found and autopsied.

Just a hypothesis:

ME finds evidence of pregnancy during autopsy Wed. afternoon.
LE knows that Kayleah had a "boyfriend."
LE finds/arrests boyfriend at 8:30 PM Wed night., tells him of evidence of pregnancy, and he admits to sex with her through a period of time.
LE now waiting on DNA match from fetal remains.

i.e. she wanted to be the cool mom...she is fairly young, i think and must have had Mackenzie at a young age. Also I noted in obituary, he does have what seems to be her maiden name as his last name, so he would likely be a half-brother to Kayleah, perhaps from a relationship when she was quite young herself...at least one person listed as a grandparent has same last name as his.

I just had another thought. About when they would meet, etc.

I would be interested in seeing the school records for both kids, to see if they skipped classes and met. Or just the number of tardies/absences etc. When I was 18 my parents grounded me (ugh, I know) and I skipped chemistry class during the day to see my boyfriend who was home from college. The school never followed up with my parents. Motivated girls find loopholes their parents won't know about.

Does April have a job during the day? An empty apartment with a mom at work would be ideal for them to be together.

Just thinking aloud.

I've seen this alluded to alot - what do people think mom should/could have done to guarantee that Kayleah end that relationship. Remember she has NO car and she has older children who need to socialize. Do you think mom had the kids over to her house rather than have them walking the streets? Short of putting a harness on Kayleah, I'm not sure what options were available. moo

I didn't think 6th graders had much freedom to skip school...and no one seems sure he was even still in school or if he had dropped out or what...

It's possible they just met up at places outside when weather was decent...kids do.

I am wondering now why, if is was true when first stated, Kayleah spent some time in foster care at some point...I recall it being mentioned early on...

He was found and arrested at 8:30 PM, the same day that Kayleah's body was found and autopsied.

Just a hypothesis:

ME finds evidence of pregnancy during autopsy Wed. afternoon.
LE knows that Kayleah had a "boyfriend."
LE finds/arrests boyfriend at 8:30 PM Wed night., tells him of evidence of pregnancy, and he admits to sex with her through a period of time.
LE now waiting on DNA match from fetal remains.
A hypothesis that makes a whole lot of sense. MOO

LE also stated that "items" of interest were found in the vicinity of the body. No telling what they could have been, maybe something with DNA on it? sealed in a plastic bag and tied like a grocery sack? I guess we will find out someday...

In a dream I had about Kayleah, there was an older brown car with one of those "glued on" black material roofs that were popular a long time ago.

What are the odds that RM was with Kayleah the day she was killed and then a stranger killed her. Didn't he walk her home. Either he is the most unluckiest guy or he did it. He had the motive and the opportunity.

I didn't think 6th graders had much freedom to skip school...and no one seems sure he was even still in school or if he had dropped out or what...

It's possible they just met up at places outside when weather was decent...kids do.

I am wondering now why, if is was true when first stated, Kayleah spent some time in foster care at some point...I recall it being mentioned early on...

Seems that way back in the beginning of this case I remember reading that her former friend has a car. If Robert has a car, I would imagine that provided all kinds of opportunity to the two of them. Not sure at all - just speculation regarding the car! moo

I agree. I think they're waiting for other evidence tests too.
Exactly, imo. Not enough evidence right now to charge with her death, but enough for the sexual assault charges, a high bond, and he's not going anywhere. MOO

I've seen this alluded to alot - what do people think mom should/could have done to guarantee that Kayleah end that relationship. Remember she has NO car and she has older children who need to socialize. Do you think mom had the kids over to her house rather than have them walking the streets? Short of putting a harness on Kayleah, I'm not sure what options were available. moo

Kids that age can be very independently minded and unwise, if she was socializing in older circles I don't think there is much Mom could have done without risking alienating KW even more. If you are struggling to get by and your kids are a handfull, its a fine line you have to walk and getting things wrong sometimes is unavoidable. I don't think it is fair to criticize the mother, we have no idea what she had to deal with on a day to day basis and I'm sure she is horribly torn by grief and second guessing what she could have done for all of this not to happen. At the end of the day Mom and KW may have made some poor choices but it is the killer who made the worst choice of all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni