Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought perhaps thrown off the bridge too, however with all the rain, its quite possible that she has 'floated' down the river... so maybe was thrown off another bridge.... which is something they will have difficulty proving. Perhaps as she has fallen the long distance and died on impact. But then there would have to be signs on the body from the impact. Drowning won't show signs, unless marks on her body from the force in holding her down.... and because she was submerged in water for many days, that will lose the trace of being able to use water in the lungs etc, as a point.

Drowning won't show signs, but there would be signs of the fall. It's quite a long way up and her body would have been bruised.

I think he put her upstream and when the rain hit us it has brought her body down to the bridge.

just so traggic in every sense. The Police will build a case, they always do, whether its in a week or a month or a year, they will get their man..or woman.

I would just love to know once and for all when was the last time he was claiming to see her!! was it going to bed at 10pm while she was watching the footy show? was it at 10pm as she headed for a nightly walk? was it in the morning before she went for a walk? I have heard all 3 and none confirmed to be 100% consistent or accurate. Just when was it! Can somebody please enlighten me of this, in case I am missing something here..

We were also told that he had sent numberous text messages and made phone calls that night to obtain info about her whereabouts!

So I can only assume if that report is 100% correct then the last he saw her was heading off for a walk

Drowning won't show signs, but there would be signs of the fall. It's quite a long way up and her body would have been bruised.

I think he put her upstream and when the rain hit us it has brought her body down to the bridge.

Definitely, especially from such a height, even if she had of hit directly on the water, that would have to have caused bruising/marking on the body.

I hate the thought of thinking what state the body would be in, how badly decomposed would it be now after 11 days, whether she would be recognisable, and how awful for her parents who will probably have to be the ones to identify her :(

just so traggic in every sense. The Police will build a case, they always do, whether its in a week or a month or a year, they will get their man..or woman.

I would just love to know once and for all when was the last time he was claiming to see her!! was it going to bed at 10pm while she was watching the footy show? was it at 10pm as she headed for a nightly walk? was it in the morning before she went for a walk? I have heard all 3 and none confirmed to be 100% consistent or accurate. Just when was it! Can somebody please enlighten me of this, in case I am missing something here..

We were also told that he had sent numberous text messages and made phone calls that night to obtain info about her whereabouts!

So I can only assume if that report is 100% correct then the last he saw her was heading off for a walk

April 30, 2012

It was previously reported Mr Baden-Clay last saw his wife leave their rural Brookfield home, in Brisbane's west, to go for a walk late on April 19.

But police confirmed today Mr Baden-Clay has maintained he last saw his wife watching television at their home about 10pm that Thursday night.

He has told police he woke the next morning to find her missing and raised the alarm about 7.30am.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ssing-mum-enters-11th-day-20120430-1xtka.html

hi guys ninemsn has just reported that there are no visible signs of foul play.........

dont know if you have already discussed that or what it might mean.

what about suffocation, does that show signs???

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/845...ad-womans-body

just thinking they probably wont release that information to the press yet - they have been very close lipped about all the info to date so it is more likely that they don't want any leaks at this stage rather than us getting a true story.

You could use something like chloroform to knock her out and then drown her. Sounds horrible I know :(

I think the car accident was to cover up the car. I think the car was involved in an accident regarding the murder and he's trying to get rid of the damage.

Well, you shouldn't be driving in the first place, should you? He had people around him who could have driven but I bet he demanded he drive himself.

I hope he gets done for reckless driving too. It's a bus terminal - someone could have been hit.

If my partner went missing I wouldn't be heavily sedated - I would be out there searching for him relentlessly!!

The only time I would require sedation is if they found him, as Allison had been found, days later, knowing someone had done this to him, I'd be out of control. I imagine they'd be having to restrain me with sedation.

You could use something like chloroform to knock her out and then drown her. Sounds horrible I know :(

I think the car accident was to cover up the car. I think the car was involved in an accident regarding the murder and he's trying to get rid of the damage.

I don't know alicat - don't you get the feeling that this wasn't pre-meditated. That it was all done so clumsily and hurriedly?

I don't think he was trying to get rid of damage. It was his 'friend's' car and the police would have already checked it out(?). I think that little 'accident on purpose' was to avoid meeting with the police, to get admitted into hospital. It sounds all drama to me.

I just don't know... I agree, I think he had limited time. The papers are saying it's a 20 minute drive. At that time of night.... mmm you could do it in 10-12 minutes I reckon.

What about the sister? I get this weird Riff Raff/Magenta (RHPC) kind of feeling between them both. My husband pointed out someone mentioned the sister did it. I don't know about this, but perhaps she had involvement?

Maybe she looked after the kids when G went to dispose of the body? Because if his kids did wake up they wouldn't think it was strange that Aunty was there. Thoughts?

April 30, 2012

It was previously reported Mr Baden-Clay last saw his wife leave their rural Brookfield home, in Brisbane's west, to go for a walk late on April 19.

But police confirmed today Mr Baden-Clay has maintained he last saw his wife watching television at their home about 10pm that Thursday night.

He has told police he woke the next morning to find her missing and raised the alarm about 7.30am.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ssing-mum-enters-11th-day-20120430-1xtka.html

OK thanks Marlywings, then if this is the case then the recent reports on Sunday I think it was (and there were many) the story of him running around on thursday night texting people and ringin people to see if they had seen her are rubbish! ????

THE place where a body - believed to be Allison Baden-Clay's - was found yesterday is in the vicinity of two popular Scouting camp sites.
Allawah Campground and Tyamolum Scout Camp are both just kilometres from Kholo Creek crossing and are frequented by the Scouting community, of which husband Gerard Baden-Clay is a member.
Mr Lightbody said there was a significant distance between where the body was found and the camp sites.
However, it is thought that torrential rain over the weekend could have moved the body downstream, along with other debris, meaning the body could have been dumped well away from where it was discovered yesterday
Ms Read said the area was secluded and much of it could only be accessed by four-wheel drive vehicle
http://www.news.com.au/national/hor...or-killer-begins/story-e6frfkvr-1226343136055

I just don't know... I agree, I think he had limited time. The papers are saying it's a 20 minute drive. At that time of night.... mmm you could do it in 10-12 minutes I reckon.

What about the sister? I get this weird Riff Raff/Magenta (RHPC) kind of feeling between them both. My husband pointed out someone mentioned the sister did it. I don't know about this, but perhaps she had involvement?

Maybe she looked after the kids when G went to dispose of the body? Because if his kids did wake up they wouldn't think it was strange that Aunty was there. Thoughts?

I don't think the sister has anything to do with it whatsoever. When I watched that interview with him and she was standing next to him, if anything I thought I saw suspicion in her eyes.

And then, a couple of days later, she fronts the media and says 'well, we still haven't found Allison ...' like duh, we know! That's the issue, tell us something we don't know. She didn't strike me as overly bright, just a hapless victim in the circus. Different to her parents who seem to be more ... can't find the word ... different, strategic ...

But wow - what do you mean by Riff Raff/ magenta (RHPC)??? Has that something to do with siblings that are particularly, as in intimately close? Sorry that one went right over my head.

I don't think the sister has anything to do with it whatsoever. When I watched that interview with him and she was standing next to him, if anything I thought I saw suspicion in her eyes.

And then, a couple of days later, she fronts the media and says 'well, we still haven't found Allison ...' like duh, we know! That's the issue, tell us something we don't know. She didn't strike me as overly bright, just a hapless victim in the circus. Different to her parents who seem to be more ... can't find the word ... different, strategic ...

But wow - what do you mean by Riff Raff/ magenta (RHPC)??? Has that something to do with siblings that are particularly, as in intimately close? Sorry that one went right over my head.

I think the sister was just replying to the incessant questions from reporters to the same old questions. Looking at the interview where she was standing next to her brother I thought that her response to the situation was more normal. She stayed there, I'm pretty sure, when the brother went off back into the house looking like he didn't want to answer any awkward questions.

I am positive that he acted completely on his own, has told nobody, and his friends and family are just as suspicious as we are, but are caught in this awkward position where they can't really say that - perhaps even to each other .. some family stay in denial forever sadly .. Look at Cindy Anthony.

OK thanks Marlywings, then if this is the case then the recent reports on Sunday I think it was (and there were many) the story of him running around on thursday night texting people and ringin people to see if they had seen her are rubbish! ????

He could have been texting/calling people...in an effort to cover his own backside.

Yeah it does (Rocky Horror Picture Show). I don't know, they just seem strange... the whole family does. And they don't seem bright.

I keep reading that GBC was not seen leaving the Century 21 offices yesterday after he entered around 11. The police were seen leaving however, is he in custody?

Perhaps he wasn't seen leaving Century 21, because all the Journo's raced to Brookfield and Anstead, failing to catch him leaving!

If he was so worried, why did he go to bed without her?

**Ok, I'll stop whoring the thread now**

So True Alicat- but he apparently went to sleep with a big secret he wasn't ready to tell the world! I wonder what the so called people he rang frantically on Thurs night told him? To go out looking or to call the police or wait and let her come home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes