NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say thanks to Homey and Punkn (Hubby scope) for the pics.... :hug:

"
Quick lets see if Zahra's OK!! "

This is what clinches it for me and I keep coming back to it. If that happened to any mother or father, it would be the very first thing that parents would do. Not go back to bed or call the boss first!! It was a KIDnapping for God's sake! Not check on your kid? Well, not so much......unless of course, you knew she wasn't there to check on anyway.

<respectfully snipped for clarity>
Point #3

WTH????

This article says that LE already HAS the serial number for Zahra's prosthetic leg!!!

Did I miss something here? Why did LE search the landfill AFTER they found out the model number for the leg???? This was 8 days ago!

I think the way that item is written makes it sounds like there's a logical connection when it's only a temporal one -- they did the search because they hadn't found the leg yet, and it happened to be after they found the number that they would need in case they found it. The quote implies there's cause and effect but there's no evidence that it was.

Just one more thing then I have to go get dressed for a huge masquerade party tonight. On my way home from running errands today, Sara McLachlan's, "In The Arms of An Angel" came on the radio. I immediately thought of Zarah. Cheesy I know but it is what it is.........

Keep on sleuthing people!!

I personally feel there is more than one person involved. But I also want to note it is not impossible for her to drag 85 pounds. In my younger days I was a FF/EMT. I personally was able to lift and drag much more than that and I weighed , about 130 pounds at the time.

In our training we had to go to the roof of a 2 story building and drag a Mannequin or dummy if you will, (a sand filled replica of a human) down a ladder from the second floor. After we perfected that we practiced using one another as dummies. LOL I personally carried a 200 pound man down a ladder from the second floor.

I have pulled people out of burning vehicles that doubled my weight. And lifted lifeless people onto stretchers. It isn't impossible. You may hurt yourself if you do it incorrectly but it is possible to do.

Wrapped in a blanket or tarp the move could have been accomplished by one person so we shouldn't rule it out entirely. And a person who is anxious, full of adrenalin could easily accomplish this task.

Here's Zahra back in May getting her hearing aids. She is sitting down-but you can still get an idea of Z's size compares to EB's size. Do I think she could handle dead or drugged weight? It's possible IMO. Ya know the stories you hear about the incredible strength some people have while on drugs. But, I do think EB had help.
may10.jpg

It wasn't just the 911 call that alerted me to AB. The whole finding the ransom note and calling MC and his daughter there but not making sure Zahra was OK makes no sense. Imagine-you find a note from a kidnapper on your car saying they have your daughter. Well, gee the kidnapper got the wrong car, the wrong house-maybe they got the wrong girl!! Quick lets see if Zahra's OK!! Why didn't AB do that? Why didn't they tell LE they had a daughter since the kidnapper doesn't seem too well informed about who they were kidnapping?
IMO It's cause they lost their nerve. It wasn't just the hinky 911 call and his strange rambling that got me-it was his inaction at 5 in the morning that started my meter running!

I agree that is possible, but EB is extremely out of shape from what we can see and the body appears to be well hidden in combination with what I find to be very suspicious behavior from biodad, and my opinion is that she did not labor through carrying 85lbs of dead weight, dig a grave or some other effort to dispose of the body in a hidden way, dispose of an old mattress, buy a new one and reset the room by herself.

And while she did all of that in secrecy bio dad also coincidentally never checked on his child, never noticed any of this, and then called 911 and regurgitated a very detailed explanation of kidnapping, ransom notes, mistaken identity, prosthetics being missing, etc...

That equation does not come out to EB acting alone and AB being a disconnected parent imo

"

This is what clinches it for me and I keep coming back to it. If that happened to any mother or father, it would be the very first thing that parents would do. Not go back to bed or call the boss first!! It was a KIDnapping for God's sake! Not check on your kid? Well, not so much......unless of course, you knew she wasn't there to check on anyway.

and the fact that he called his boss before the 911 call, and before the ransom note (that was addressed to the boss) was even found...
then he repeats this same act again... He calls his boss before reporting Zahra missing...

Keeping in mind that AB and EB shouldn't have known about that ransom note yet... When EB called she reported the fire but not the vehicles... and the fire department/LE stated that it was a small grass fire....:waitasec: I'm curious who noticed the vehicle damage/gasoline first... The fire department or AB/EB...
It just seems strange to me that the boss was notified before 911 was called both times, and that the fake ransom note was also addressed to him... I just don't understand AB/EB involving the boss in this over and over again...KWIM..?? :waitasec:

I agree that is possible, but EB is extremely out of shape from what we can see and the body appears to be well hidden in combination with what I find to be very suspicious behavior from biodad, and my opinion is that she did not labor through carrying 85lbs of dead weight, dig a grave or some other effort to dispose of the body in a hidden way, dispose of an old mattress, buy a new one and reset the room by herself.

And while she did all of that in secrecy bio dad also coincidentally never checked on his child, never noticed any of this, and then called 911 and regurgitated a very detailed explanation of kidnapping, ransom notes, mistaken identity, prosthetics being missing, etc...

That equation does not come out to EB acting alone and AB being a disconnected parent imo

I agree. Size does not equate with strength, and as you said it wasn't only disposing of Zahra's body, but the mattress, prosthesis and AB's general behavior and demeanor on the 911 call that makes me believe he was involved. MOO

Kat and Paulette:

I posted these 3 things on the 28th. Here are the answers to your questions:

Point #1:

OMG.

Thank-you so much, Sunset Beach, for a very relevant link in the case this week.

I have not heard or read of this major information. It may have been posted here, but, it is hard to keep up.

At apx. 1:20 min, the reporter says "the new information told us to DIG".

At apx. 2:20 min, the reporter says LE will not disclose who told them the new information, that they have interviewed more than 100 people in this case, and one of those people told them the new information, NOT ELISA BAKER.

Point #2

On October 19, 2010, LE announced publicly that they were going through the process to obtain Zahra's serial number for her prosthetic.

Almost 10 days ago.

Long before the prosthetic was ever found.

Point #3

WTH????

This article says that LE already HAS the serial number for Zahra's prosthetic leg!!!

Did I miss something here? Why did LE search the landfill AFTER they found out the model number for the leg???? This was 8 days ago!
:banghead::banghead:

Wow I missed something too So if they already had it do you think they are having the medical staff in OZ to look at to be sure?

EB could not be Wiccan.. If you do evil,you can't be Wiccan.. (No ,I'm not,know just a bitty bit).

Sorry to bring this back from earlier, but,

I dont think we can analize what she was, or into, because, lets look at Melissa Huckaby, always referenced as Sunday school teacher,Im sure every murderer has had some kind of belief, religion or whatever at some time in their life, sometimes multiple.

Doesnt neccesarilly mean they're one thing or the other, they say they are who they "think" they are.

I know of someone that claims to be wiccan,yet they celebrate Christmas and Easter, KWIM?
Makes no sense to me but it does to them.

Weve got different levels where we're at(spiritually) ,could be daily, monthly ,yearly, years, minutes ,seconds, even nano seconds.

I believe that these people that do these crimes are into doing so many things at once that the brain just simply cant function correctly, like brain overload, the reason I say that is because eb was able to function sometimes in a "normal" "acceptable" way.

If you look back in her FB as far as I can tell, some of her comments were "pleasant"?
I still say she & possibly ab were into crystal meth.
They are no longer useful to society. PERIOD.
The brain is beyound repair.
She probably doent remember exactly where or what she did, its probably coming back to her in bits and pieces,
I believe shes told them Zahra is no longer alive, and general area of where the prost. was .

But I believe thats why its been such a difficult case, drugs,any kind of drugs, pills, legal,illegal,and down to the most recent, crystal meth.
MOO

She might be overweight, but that doesn't mean she's not strong. I'm about the same size and build, and quite a lot older, and I could lift 85 lbs. without too much effort. I could drag it easily. I don't know whether I could actually carry it, but to drag it into a car on something like that gray tarp, and then drag it out and roll it off -- piece of cake.

I'm not saying I think she did it, only that it's a bad idea to assume she isn't capable of it.

"

What if LE or AB said what about Zahra and EB said I just checked her shes fine and sleeping???

I personally feel there is more than one person involved. But I also want to note it is not impossible for her to drag 85 pounds. In my younger days I was a FF/EMT. I personally was able to lift and drag much more than that and I weighed , about 130 pounds at the time.

In our training we had to go to the roof of a 2 story building and drag a Mannequin or dummy if you will, (a sand filled replica of a human) down a ladder from the second floor. After we perfected that we practiced using one another as dummies. LOL I personally carried a 200 pound man down a ladder from the second floor.

I have pulled people out of burning vehicles that doubled my weight. And lifted lifeless people onto stretchers. It isn't impossible. You may hurt yourself if you do it incorrectly but it is possible to do.

Wrapped in a blanket or tarp the move could have been accomplished by one person so we shouldn't rule it out entirely. And a person who is anxious, full of adrenalin could easily accomplish this task.

I don't think EB has any kind of training for any lifting of any kind. You went through training to do what you did. I just can't see EB doing that much work to be able to dispose of a body. And to dig a grave to bury someone. Dragging a weight through brush up or down an incline would not be something I can see EB doing. I not sure how long an adrenalin rush would last. There is a reason they were searching all around the house. Not sure EB would know how to run the chipper to run any amount of evidence through it. All just my opinion of course.

snipped
may10.jpg

snipped

How did EB go from this in May to what she looked like when she was arrested? She aged 20 years IMO. Drugs? Guilt? How long has Zahra really been gone?

She might be overweight, but that doesn't mean she's not strong. I'm about the same size and build, and quite a lot older, and I could lift 85 lbs. without too much effort. I could drag it easily. I don't know whether I could actually carry it, but to drag it into a car on something like that gray tarp, and then drag it out and roll it off -- piece of cake.

I'm not saying I think she did it, only that it's a bad idea to assume she isn't capable of it.

I think she could manage to get a body into a car, but to drag through brush and any distance so the body would not be found is another thing. Dragging for any distance takes more endurance especially if there are hills or inclines to go up. If she did it by herself, I dont think she did it whole. Size in no way equates to strength or endurance. JMO

Its too bad they cannot use a satellite to search live through that area. It would make the search much easier and faster. You know kind of like Google Earth but live.

That would be pretty awesome. People would be searching day and night for Zahra. I couldn't imagine actually finding her though, that would set me off.

BTW, I think LE had EB take them to her other houses. Then, when she left, the found the leg. Idk, I may be wrong, but I don't think she lead them to the leg. They would have arrested her for murder on spot if that were the case.

In terms of dragging/carrying a body. Also keep in mind that if drugs are involved all bets are off.

snipped
may10.jpg

snipped

How did EB go from this in May to what she looked like when she was arrested? She aged 20 years IMO. Drugs? Guilt? How long has Zahra really been gone?

Crank can do that to you. I don't know whether that's what they were into, but she's sure displaying that kind of damage to her body and appearance.

Sorry if this has been posted, just got home:

Illegal dump sites searched again
Published: October 30, 2010
Updated: October 30, 2010 - 11:47 AM

HUDSON --
Hickory investigators spent Friday searching near the area where they found a prosthetic leg believed to be Zahra Baker&#8217;s on Tuesday.

Investigators were checking wooded areas, illegal dump areas and walking along Christie Road about half a mile from Pine Mountain Road, said Caldwell County Sheriff Alan Jones.

&#8220;We&#8217;ve got about 20 to 25 people down there&#8212;about what we had here the other day,&#8221; said Detective B.J. Fore of the Caldwell County Sheriff&#8217;s Office. &#8220;They&#8217;ve (the Hickory Police Department) asked us to assist, so that&#8217;s what we&#8217;re doing.&#8221;

Deputies manned roadblocks at either end of the 3-mile road.....

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/30/5/illegal-dump-sites-searched-again-ar-495448/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam