TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be two prevailing theories about MK in this case.

1= He is lulling BD into a comfort zone so he can find out what he needs to help find Hailey. So he defends her and praises her publicly, but may not totally believe everything she says.

OR

2= He knows more than we do about the behind the scenes evidence and has reason to believe she is 100% innocent and because he was once in her position he is behind her fully.

I am not sure which one, if either, is correct.

I still am so curious about why only 90 minutes with the special dogs today. Either they did not alert at all, or did right away, but we did not hear from media who was stalking them there about anything being taken away, that I know of.

Did someone post a timeline somewhere? I was just thinking that it mattered not where the WYD text was issued from because SA said he was there at the house at 3 and saw her..so he'd still be the last one to see her. Same with the sighting of her with the little boy.

Do we know who she was TALKING on the phone to at noon?

Originally Posted by Tricia
After reviewing posts and alerts I feel it is time to remind everyone a few things:

Remember we NEVER SLEUTH MINORS

If this happens like it has tonight I will close this thread for good. It is not worth dragging an innocent CHILD through the mud. That is how serious I am about this rule.

What if it was your child, by no fault of his/her own, who was brought up on Websleuths and sleuthed? I would hope you would lose your mind with anger.

And the bashing, attacking and telling others how to post has got to stop. It just does. End of comment.

You guys, I HATE DOING THIS because I know you all mean well. I appreciate your passion for Hailey. We all want to bring her home.

From my heart I thank you for all you do. Let's keep the focus on Hailey where it belongs.

Tricia

I think it is time for everyone to go to TOS and read it once again. We do not post links to minors. Never ever link to a picture of a minor.

But Mark K. denied quite vigorously that Billie is in any kind of denial about SA, last night, didn't he? He seemed almost angry that the shrink mentioned it.

I believe what he said was she is not in denial about feelings she still has for him.

which tells me if she is just now telling the camera she does not have her phone, LE has taken that as well imo... if it was her original phone or number she was referring to she would have said that to Hailey from the get...not twenty sumthin days later......just sayin

Could phone calls be forwarded from her old cell phone to her new cell phone by asking Verizon to do that ?

I forward all my calls from a land lne to a cell phone while away from home but not sure about forwarding from cell to cell...

Even if LE has the phone for evidence...Im sure that they are not interested in all the present calls ...most would be to help and ask if Billie needed anything....

Sounds harsh if LE wont let her forward her calls...

I suppose some of us get cynical over time with these cases. We begin to pick apart inconsistencies and unusual behaviors. We read the quirks...like where the eyes are looking, what words are being said..or not said, and where the devotions seem to land. I tend to have lots of understanding for the parents who are going through this hell. Bless them.

If you're child was gone for a month, and you could say anything you wanted to her on national TV, would you say, "Get to a phone and call 911?"
Where is the emotion? Where is the, "I love you, I'm looking for you...please call us...call 911 and we will come and get you, where ever you are and whatever has happened. Hailey...please come home..I love you so much. I won't stop looking till I find you."

I thought about your question and I really don't know what I would say. I am not a person that is into long rambling speechs. I would have told her to call 911 because I didn't have my phone any more and would have said I love you Baby thats probably about all I could have gotten out at that point. IMO what she said is not revelant

Brad Dennis does most of the organizing, I believe. I don't know if they are working with LE on this case, but I know they have gone out without LE assistance in the Wix case.

I'll see if Tricia can come in and discuss as she's been in contact with the team.

Thanks! I really only know how Tim Miller works....

No forum at this time.

Forums require even more mod support. That isn't going to happen until we see more responsible posting in this case. The same problems happened with the Somer Thompson threads and it took a long time before we could prepare a forum.

This is my first post here on WS and I appreciate all that you are doing here for the missing, especially children.
I try to put myself in Hailey's place, but that would have been over 30 years ago for me. When I was her age my Mother gave me a Raggedy Anne and Andy doll set for my birthday, which I thought was beneath me. I was in such a big hurry to grow up and unfortunately I did.
I don't know if Hailey was in a big rush to grow up in the way that I was, but it is possible. She seems to be by all accounts a responsible and smart little girl.
And she is just a little girl, but she may not see herself as one any more than I did at her age.
I don't believe she left on her own accord. I do believe someone totally unrelated to her daily life may have taken the opportunity to steal her from her loved ones.
Although statistics usually point to the family members in cases like this, it is still possible that none of them are involved. I really don't know how she would have looked at her Mother's boyfriend...whether with love or apprehension. If what her Grandmother(?) is reported to have said is true, then it would have been the latter.
If Hailey were to call her Mom's phone it would still be a major breakthrough. Since all available info indicates it is in possession of LE, they would have a good chance of locating her.
Praying for Hailey and everyone who is lost that they may be found.

Could phone calls be forwarded from her old cell phone to her new cell phone by asking Verizon to do that ?

I forward all my calls from a land lne to a cell phone while away from home but not sure about forwarding from cell to cell...

Even if LE has the phone for evidence...Im sure that they are interested in all the present calls ...most would be to help and ask if Billie needed anything....

Sounds harsh if LE wont let her forward her calls...

CZ billie's friend stated when the phone LE took is dialed, it goes directly to voice mail which indicates it's shut off. It is probably turned off or has a dead battery in an evidence box somewhere.

Google "cadaver dogs" and all I get are a lot of hits of a band by that name-takes a while to start finding links to real cadaver dogs...:(

NO! NO! NO!

As a mod - I will not support a forum (granted I am only one voice) for a case that causes 19 alerts in little more than an hours time. I am just shocked at this thread.

Tricia has had to intervene in this thread almost daily.j

What part of the rules does everyone NOT UNDERSTAND.

Now the silly accusations going on are just unREAL. I can't believe it.j

NO - I don't support a forum.

Not until this thread calms down and posters start sleuthing instead of gossiping.

OH MY GOSH :furious:

Salem

Okay, thanks.

I was hoping that a forum would cause the gossiping to disintegrate, as it would be off topic.

There is so much discussion on BD, and amongst the many, many posts, the odd sleuthing post.

I just though if there was a "topic" for BD discussion, that would contain that, and the SAR, Dog, Food for Searchers, Media Link threads etc., would be easily accessed.

Thank-you for helping to mod the thread, Salem. Sorry it is so off topic.

This is my first post here on WS and I appreciate all that you are doing here for the missing, especially children.
I try to put myself in Hailey's place, but that would have been over 30 years ago for me. When I was her age my Mother gave me a Raggedy Anne and Andy doll set for my birthday, which I thought was beneath me. I was in such a big hurry to grow up and unfortunately I did.
I don't know if Hailey was in a big rush to grow up in the way that I was, but it is possible. She seems to be by all accounts a responsible and smart little girl.
And she is just a little girl, but she may not see herself as one any more than I did at her age.
I don't believe she left on her own accord. I do believe someone totally unrelated to her daily life may have taken the opportunity to steal her from her loved ones.
Although statistics usually point to the family members in cases like this, it is still possible that none of them are involved. I really don't know how she would have looked at her Mother's boyfriend...whether with love or apprehension. If what her Grandmother is reported to have said, then it would have been the latter.
If Hailey were to call her Mom's phone it would still be a major breakthrough. Since all available info indicates it is in possession of LE, they would have a good chance of locating her.
Praying for Hailey and everyone who is lost that they may be found.

What a beautiful first post, welcome.

:welcome5:

Everything you need to know about the drug Klonopin can be

obtained by googling Stevie Nicks+ Klonopin.

I have heard so many heartfelt pleas from parents to

their missing children, to come home, that they are loved,

but the one that I heard from BD tonight on NG leaves me

speechless. I feel so badly for BD, that her child is missing.

She really puts herself out there every night on NG, but I

think she needs to step back and get the rest that MK advised

the other night.

Tom Smart, in his book on Elizabeth's kidnapping, talks about

his mistakes in interviews due to lack of sleep, that the family

actually would not let him talk to the press because he was

hurting the case.

I think BD has addiction issues, and is not tracking and forgetting

some of the things she has said on other nights. I don't think she

is helping, Hailey. I refuse to judge her based on what what we know to date.

As for Nancy Grace, she spends more time putting SA's covered, masked

face on, then she does Haileys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members