2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like JB is inviting these "experts" to lecture not testify... more to further his limited understanding than to present any evidence.. like a tutor for JB sorta..I reallt feel like I am watching NAU TV an not a trial... I keep expecting him to call some info-mercial guy to lecture the jury on how to get 5 pack abs in two weeks... and ... yes because IMHO JB is one can short of a six pack....just sayin'

Woman behind me in audience says two of her friends arrested as a result of fights over people cutting in line. #CaseyAnthony

Amazing how many dumb people there are in the world.

Didn't someone post yesterday a Tweet about JB cutting in the security line yesterday, getting yelled at by other attorneys?

Has anyone ever said what CA is doing? Is she reading something or writing something?

Hard to say - sitting motionless, staring ahead - not sure if she is watching this or not.
Just did a shot of the people in the courtroom who don't appear to be paying attention to this little lecture, they are looking around - looking at their cells, etc.

What will be the end result of this lesson? What will he say to contradict the SA. Can he just say that first then explain?

IDK,

This is terrible. I can't stop laughing. My 7 year old knows all of this already -- and JB is playing student and asking the dumbest questions. I'm completely distracted from the point of the questioning.

That paper is going to rip any second with the way JB is flipping it back and forth. And then what will they do?!

I hope the jury takes note of ICA demeanor during this testimony since it involves maggots and dead child's decomposing body.

Can they? I thought JB always positioned the easel so they couldn't see her?

Yesterday on In Session Jose Baez said he considered himself an expert in dna. I think he likes to play pictionary also.

Some of the jurors are surprisingly engaged with the bug testimony. Jurors 13 and 14 taking tons of notes. Juror 5 looks over it, though.
by stevehelling via twitter at 8:32 AM

Jurors are paying close attention. some are taking notes, others are leaning forward. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:32 AM

#CayleeAnthony Jury looks like eyes glazing over. 1-5 trying to take this in.
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:32 AM

Did this entomologist just say he did not know if they had an issue with cicadas in FL? So he just verified he really is not familiar with conditions in FL? Seriously?

Heheheh, I was already anticipating that. Nebraska and Florida are two completely diff climates, and obviously, many, many miles apart.

Please let him run out of paper today.

And not have any more available.

I can't wait for JA's cross. It'll be great to hear him tear this apart.

Haha, I'm so bored listening to this that I just got a mental image of JA roaring and grabbing the jPad in fury and tearing it in half.

Mark Lippman is here with George and Cindy here today in court. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:34 AM

Is he going to tell me all about how useful bugs are to the ecology?!

OMG...repeat of yesterday! NOOOOOOO!

If JB runs out of paper do we have to wait for him to find more????:rocker:

Did this entomologist just say he did not know if they had an issue with cicadas in FL? So he just verified he really is not familiar with conditions in FL? Seriously?

My thoughts exactly! I hope JA covers this and I hope it isn't lost on the jury. Especially since he is testifying about bug IN florida!:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2