Trayvon Martin's Autopsy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe they are both right and GZ had a hold on the bottom of Martins hoodie pulling it out and shot causing the hoodie and sweatshirt underneath to be away from the body but close to the gun as TorisMom suggested in the above post.

Or . . . both sweatshirt and hoodie were very large, and both were away from the body because of gravity--meaning TM was over GZ. Because of gravity, there was a gap between the shirts and TM.

Tshirt page 140

martinautoptshirt3_edited.jpg

DR F, where is Trayvon's button that was on the left side of his chest just about the same position of the gunshot wound?

It's not on the inventory sheet nor was it noted or evidence tagged in any of those crime scene pictures.

DR F, where is Trayvon's button that was on the left side of his chest just about the same position of the gunshot wound?

It's not on the inventory sheet nor was it found or evidence tagged in any of those crime scene pictures.

Very good question. It was a big button, clearly visible on the video of Trayvon in the store. And he still had this button when Zimmerman initially saw him, since Zimmerman mentioned it in his call to 911. So what happened to this button?

This is a significant missing piece, yes?

If it's actually missing (and they didn't jut forget to mention it on the form) then yes, since it was located on the left side of the hoodie presumably close to where bullet wound ended up. But I think they just forgot to enter it on the form since it's listed under personal effects.

So if I am understanding this correctly BOTH the lab analysis and the Medical examiner could have been correct in their findings.

The lab only analyzed the amount and quality of residue that was on the garments in question, and determined that it is their opinion that this was residue that is generally found on close or contact wounds BUT, that finding could change after testing with the specific weapon and amunition that caused the wound, where they fire shots from various distances and then compare to what is found on the garment in evidence and each specific weapon could give more or less residue than others and more or less depending on the ammunition that is used...so the lab finding would be conditional and the ME report would be definitive after additional testing?
Or maybe even vice versa?

So the discrepancy could be that the shot appeared close on lab analysis, yet when the specific weapon and ammunition were used it was found to be intermediate...or the other way around...IOW there would have to be more than just lab analysis to be definite about how much and the pattern of residue from a specific weapon, so additional testing and not just lab analysis.

Does that make sense or did I get it all futzed up?
BBM
It appears that the FDLE did do distance tests using fabric cut from the back of the sweatshirts and GZ's gun. (TS1)
123-db4ac52dbf.jpg

Page 122
http://www.scribd.com/doc/93951121/State-v-Zimmerman-Evidence-released-by-prosecutor

Very good question. It was a big button, clearly visible on the video of Trayvon in the store. And he still had this button when Zimmerman initially saw him, since Zimmerman mentioned it in his call to 911. So what happened to this button?

This is very sad, but at one point in the video Trayvon seems to touch or tap the button...almost as if he is checking to see if it is still there or secure.

If it's actually missing (and they didn't jut forget to mention it on the form) then yes, since it was located on the left side of the hoodie presumably close to where bullet wound ended up. But I think they just forgot to enter it on the form since it's listed under personal effects.

If it was never recovered then that would be significant. I hope they have it and if not they need to walk the path that Trayvon walked and look for the button.

If it was never recovered then that would be significant. I hope they have it and if not they need to walk the path that Trayvon walked and look for the button.

They have it. It's listed under personal effects.

Attachments

• Trayvon's button.JPG
    Trayvon's button.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 16
Two revealing statements are contained in the ME's report:

Twist your mind around that one time and show me how both can happen simultaneously with the shooter on his back and the victim sitting on top of him.

Two revealing statements are contained in the ME's report:

Twist your mind around that one time and show me how both can happen simultaneously with the shooter on his back and the victim sitting on top of him.

How about if I get the ball rolling and show you one way it can, and in my opinion, DID happen:

TMBodyMEReport.png

The noted point of entry and projectile path in the ME's report being 17 1/2" below the head is near perfect alignment for the extended arm of a standing shooter who is 3" shorter than his standing victim.

TMBody1-1.jpg

How about if I get the ball rolling and show you one way it can, and in my opinion, DID happen:

TMBodyMEReport.png

The noted point of entry and projectile path in the ME's report being 17 1/2" below the head is near perfect alignment for the extended arm of a standing shooter who is 3" shorter than his standing victim.

TMBody1-1.jpg

Wow. That kind of paints a clear picture, does it not? jmo

TMBodyMEReport.png

TMBody1-1.jpg

You understand that many have already said that he would not have had the stippling that he had without the gun basically touching TM's clothing?

Although, I've need more than one reference that 'intermediate' can be anywhere from 1-18 inches away (as opposed to point blank range where the gun is touching the victim).

TMBodyMEReport.png

TMBody1-1.jpg

Wow, that pretty much puts it into perspective and the only way that I can see how the bullet passed directly front to back. I believe this too is one of the many reasons that Zimmerman has been charged with second degree murder.

My opinion only

Or . . . both sweatshirt and hoodie were very large, and both were away from the body because of gravity--meaning TM was over GZ. Because of gravity, there was a gap between the shirts and TM.

TMBodyMEReport.png

TMBody1-1.jpg

Wow. That kind of paints a clear picture, does it not? jmo

BBM

I don't believe it's the way you're stateing it Maxium...I believe Papa has it correct. They both had to have been standing for the bullet to pass 'directly' from front to back...not on an angle...

What else bothers me is the fact that GZ's claim of a struggle for the weapon, yet, TM's DNA is not there, nor did his nail scrappings show any of GZ's DNA as would be expected had TM fought with him...

Zimmerman claimed that Martin had attacked him, hitting him in the nose and knocking him back into the pavement. It was only then, in self-defense, that he'd taken out his gun and shot the teen, he said.

Tests, the results of which were made public Thursday, would show evidence of Zimmerman's hands on the firearm, but not Martin's. An analysis of scrapings from underneath the teenager's fingernails did not contain any of Zimmerman's DNA, as might rub off in the case of a prolonged struggle.
At the scene, Zimmerman declined to be transported to the hospital despite his apparent injuries.
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/05/18/justice/florida-teen-shooting-details/index.html

According to forensics reports, Zimmerman's DNA was found on the gun, except for the trigger. Another person's DNA was also found on the gun, but experts said could not immediately identify whose it was.
http://cfnews13.com/content/news/cf...rticles/cfn/2012/5/18/zimmerman_evidence.html

Did GZ wipe the trigger of the weapon? How could his DNA NOT be on the trigger when in fact he did fire the weapon? Something is terribly wrong with this scenario...if not GZ's fingerprint, then WHO?

Did he have help, as been suggested? Who else fired that weapon? What isn't being told?

I believe GZ is the one who started this entire confrontation. He should have stayed in the security of his vehicle, had he done that, he'd not be in the position he finds himself today and TM would be alive...GZ's has lost credibility is my belief and his story is coming apart at the seams...

Justice for Trayvon Martin

I don't believe that this graphic was posted to show the distance between Zimmerman and Trayon, only the position of the gun and the direction of the bullet, directly front to back according to the autopsy.

I don't believe that this graphic was posted to show the distance between Zimmerman and Trayon, only the position of the gun and the direction of the bullet, directly front to back according to the autopsy.

Distance matters, as GZ would not have his arms outstretched the way the graphic portrays it.

Besides, where is the witness evidence that saw the two of them standing and fighting before the shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme