Trayvon Martin's Autopsy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right here.

W2_SPD03012012track1(1).wav saw 2 guys running saw a fist fight

W2_SPD03012012track2.wav guys running were 10 feet away while running

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...an-trayvon-martin-case-released-to-the-public

Then says in subsequent interview only saw glances because her contact lenses were out. That appears such an unreliable testimony, considering witness admits her contact lenses were out. I don't even understand why prosecution would put it into affidavit as some sort of proof.

Then says in subsequent interview only saw glances because her contact lenses were out. That appears such an unreliable testimony, considering witness admits her contact lenses were out. I don't even understand why prosecution would put it into affidavit as some sort of proof.

I am not positive that is the same lady. The first one was upstairs looking out the window and the second one was in the kitchen looking out the window.

Distance matters, as GZ would not have his arms outstretched the way the graphic portrays it.

Besides, where is the witness evidence that saw the two of them standing and fighting before the shot.

Zimmerman could have been closer to Trayvon, had his elbow bent slighty or even the whole way and the bullet still would have entered directly front to back as is stated in the autopsy. Perhaps you could offer a scenario in which the bullet passes directly front to the back? If Trayvon was straddling Zimmerman, he fired the weapon the bullet would have entered at an angleso that one won't work.

My opinion only.

I am not positive that is the same lady. The first one was upstairs looking out the window and the second one was in the kitchen looking out the window.

From the police narrative it appears to be the same person. In first interview claimed saw two men running, saw a fist fight. In subsequent interview only saw glances because contact lenses were out.

Zimmerman could have been closer to Trayvon, had his elbow bent slighty or even the whole way and the bullet still would have entered directly front to back as is stated in the autopsy. Perhaps you could offer a scenario in which the bullet passes directly front to the back? If Trayvon was straddling Zimmerman, he fired the weapon the bullet would have entered at an angleso that one won't work.

My opinion only.

TM leaning over GZ could have the same effect, depending on the angle on how much he was leaning over him.

My opinion only.

Since you don't know position of either one of them, there are many other scenarios in which bullet would pass directly from front to back without having either one of them to stand up.

From the police narrative it appears to be the same person. In first interview claimed saw two men running, saw a fist fight. In subsequent interview only saw glances because contact lenses were out.
Where is that narrative? TY

Since you don't know position of either one of them, there are many other scenarios in which bullet would pass directly from front to back without having either one of them to stand up.

Plus it still doesn't explain GZ's injuries. I guess a bush broke his nose and gave him two black eyes. Must be some nasty bushes down in florida.

How about if I get the ball rolling and show you one way it can, and in my opinion, DID happen:

TMBodyMEReport.png

The noted point of entry and projectile path in the ME's report being 17 1/2" below the head is near perfect alignment for the extended arm of a standing shooter who is 3" shorter than his standing victim.

TMBody1-1.jpg

Quite a few problwms with this. First, the bullet did not "pass" front to back, as there was no exit would. Keep in mind, it was a hallow point bullet, so once it hits the body it fragments. So take the above photo and draw multiple little lines in many different directions from the point of impact with TM's chest. NOW you have a realistic view of the bullet trajectory.

Also, consider where the red trajectory line STOPS. The bullet was not found just under the skin on TM's BACK, now was it? So the line draw here is FALSE, plain and simple, hollow point bullets do NOT travel in a straight mine. As a matter of FACT, BULLETS do not travel in a straight line, they have a ballistic trajectory (up slightly then down). So assuming the human body mass is 12-24 inches deep, we are talking about a PRE shatter distance of travel through the body mass of INCHES before the bullet fragmented and travelled through TM's chest cavity.

Even without my contacts or glasses, I would be able to tell the difference between whether the parties were upright or on the ground. JMO

Distance matters, as GZ would not have his arms outstretched the way the graphic portrays it.

Besides, where is the witness evidence that saw the two of them standing and fighting before the shot.

One of the witness statements describes Trayvon "falling to the ground." (IIRC) I'm going to say IMO, until I find exactly where that's at.

Plus it still doesn't explain GZ's injuries. I guess a bush broke his nose and gave him two black eyes. Must be some nasty bushes down in florida.

Or a nasty fall, in nasty weather...

Even without my contacts or glasses, I would be able to tell the difference between whether the parties were upright or on the ground. JMO

First of all the witness doesn't say that the parties were upright. Second of all she says she only witnessed a "glance" due to contact lenses being out.

Or a nasty fall, in nasty weather...

That's some fall to get injuries on both the front and back of the head. Even more impressive is how one wouldn't be groggy or anything by that fall, still had to ability to chase a kid down and threaten them. All in a matter of basically a minute or so.

First of all the witness doesn't say that the parties were upright. Second of all she says she only witnessed a "glance" due to contact lenses being out.

OK. I would still be able to tell at a glance whether a person is standing or on the ground without my contacts on.

But that's the point. Nobody testifies to the fact that two men were fighting standing up. That doesn't mean it didn't happen, but there is no evidence that lends itself to that possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie