GUILTY FL - Jerry Perdomo, 31, Orange City, 16 February 2012

I sure hate to hear this about them switching cars...not good.

Yes, the couple's actions were definitely suspicious to me.

Stated they were making a trip to Florida???? Just the first thing that came to mine or did were they really planning on going to FLorida and if so for what purpose?

On the wesh mobile website there is a new article where they spoke to his girlfriend, Lisa, who he went up to visit with once a month. Will try to link it..

http://wap.wesh.com/wap/news/text.jsp?sid=237&nid=431466361&cid=4649&scid=-1&ith=0&title=Local+News&headtitle=Local+News

I think it is so touching that some of his fellow firefighters went to Maine to help search.

Fellow firefighters are solemn and worried about Perdomo. Two of them flew to Maine to help with the search. Coworkers feel they can raise awareness about their missing friend.

I wondered about a "double" life situation. Wow. I do have a question with this new information though. If he didn't return that evening for dinner with her, did she report him missing too? If no, why?!

http://wap.wesh.com/wap/news/text.j...1&ith=0&title=Local+News&headtitle=Local+News

Woman claims to have had 10 month relationship with missing Jerry Perdomo

The 31-year-old woman said that she had a relationship with Perdomo, 31, and that for the last 10 months he had been visiting her once a month.

She said Perdomo told her on the night of Feb. 16 that he was going out to meet a friend and that he would take her to dinner when he returned. But he never came back.

"Rod Pelkey, a manager at Lee Credit Now, said Daniel Porter, 24, and Cheyanne Nowak, 25, purchased a car sight-unseen from a Bangor office, then drove to Oakland on Tuesday to pick it up. While there, the couple asked Pelkey if they could leave their old car until they returned from a trip to Florida."

so they were planning to go to Florida? I'm starting to wonder if there is some sort of drug connection.

Could be, they would travel on I-95 which is the pipeline for EastCoast drug traffic. Wonder if CN and DP were going to do a drug run from Miami. Is JP involved?:waitasec:

Ohhh.....so the wife mentioned in the other articles is actually an ex-wife? Or estranged wife, I guess?

Read about 2/3 down in article. It states Lisa didn't know he was married until recently.

Ohhh.....so the wife mentioned in the other articles is actually an ex-wife? Or estranged wife, I guess?

Nope, still married. Articles say he was a married man; and the neighbors say how cute he is playing in the yard with his kids.

I'm getting a bad feeling about this.

firefighter goes missing
two young adults questioned, acting suspicious
Girlfriend up in Maine who did not know he was married
not usual for him to up and vanish

Yes, we knew something was missing...I guess this is it....a girlfriend. I wonder if the wife knew or if that's why she flew home last night from Bangor.
Feel sad for everyone, especially the children.

It's interesting in the clickorlando article that LE states they looked at the Walmart video & it showed someone leaving the car & "it's not known, however, who the person is."

This leads me to believe LE doesn't think it is Jerry leaving the car there.

A woman from Bangor says that missing Florida firefighter Jerry Perdomo was staying with her before he dissappeared and that they had a relationship. Perdomo, who is from Orange City, Florida, was last seen in Bangor on February 16. The next day his rental car was found abandoned in the Walmart parking lot on Stillwater Ave.

A woman who has been talking to police about his disappearance talked with a news crew from WESH, the NBC affiliate in Orlando last night. The crew was working on the story in Bangor, when she approached them, asking if they had any information about the case.

"Lisa" says she and Perdomo had a relationship and that he had been coming to see her once a month for the past ten months. She agreed to do an interview if her identity was kept secret. Lisa says she and Perdomo were supposed to go out to dinner the night he disappeared. She says he tried to call two of his cell phones that night but they were both shut off.

and another snip:

A maine car dealer says Porter and Nowak switched vehicles this week. Rod Pelkey, a manager at Lee Credit Now, told the Morning Sentinel that the couple bought a car and picked it up in Oakland on Tuesday. Pelkey said they asked if they could leave their old car until they came back from a trip to Florida.
http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/1...Fla-firefighter-?odyssey=tab|topnews|bc|large

what a completely hinky story...

Pelkey told Local 6 Porter appeared a little out of sorts, with mussed up hair and was not as engaged in the deal as Nowak was. Pelkey said Porter told him he was going through a family emergency and his grandfather was sick.

Pelkey said Porter and Nowak bought a Hyundai Elantra, around approximately $5,000 from another Lee Credit Now office and picked up the car from the Oakland office around 2 or 3 p.m. Tuesday.

Porter originally asked for directions to the Oakland Walmart so he could leave the old car in that lot, but Pelkey said he offered to let them leave their old car at the dealership until they came back from a trip to his grandfather's in Connecticut. Pelkey said they told him they would be back by Thursday to pick it up.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/In...ighter-missing/-/1637132/8990004/-/3kddudz/-/

would that be tuesday of this week???

http://wap.wesh.com/wap/news/text.j...1&ith=0&title=Local+News&headtitle=Local+News

This link's a repeat of above, but it makes me wonder....what's with all the ties in Maine? Is he originally from there, or what? It's weird that he supposedly went there to visit 2 friends, yet the gf said he had been staying with her. The night he disappeared, she said he was going out to meet a friend, but she doesn't know the friend's name. Now they're saying Daniel & Cheyanne knew him. How/why does he know so many people in Maine?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back