NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
.... I understand KB being on there for news, but notttttttttt AB.

It is still a pretty convenient way to keep in touch. I too doubt I would be sitting at a computer on FB, but I suppose if my family were on the other side of the world..who knows. FB is probably the cheapest way to contact someone without having to write a worthless check ;)

I've been wandering around in IMVU for the past couple of days.. lurking in certain circles. Eventually I'll happen onto AB or EB's screen names there. It's much smaller than Second Life so much easier to extract info from groups there.

That's interesting, Noetic....is it possible to tell whether they have remained active there recently?

On her EB's FB page, she is not listed as married and also her maiden name is used on the link.

facebook.com/elesa.young

EB made a snarky comment to someone as they pointed that she wasn't using her married name on facebook. At some stage she updated her name to Barker.

Something about AY bothers me. He sure is vocal on his FB page (which has been linked here many many times).

I have ex's (boyfriends) and my husband and I certainly don't hang around them and have a relationship with them (vise versa with my hubands ex's). We know each other's ex's but we are not buddy buddy know what I mean?

This guy seems to have had a close relationship with ZB (that's the way he makes it sound anyway). I just find that a bit strange but then again maybe it's because it's a small town.

Sorry just thinking out loud ...

JMO

I feel the same way.

I agree about EB, but I dont think its unusual to speak in the present tense to those we have just lost.

I lost my 18yo son about 4 years ago the night of his gf's high school graduation, and on his memorial page me and his friends talked like he was reading every word. That's a coping mechanism i think? So much to say that we never got to - I dont find that part creepy at all.

RIP Kyle, mama loves you beautiful angel. See? I still do. :cry:

I am so sorry for your loss Maybe it is a coping mechanism but this is EB's ex why would he be so close to EB's current husband's minor daughter?

I've got the Adam's family theme stuck in my head now, after looking at those sites..:)

I have this endless tape rolling in my head after Amber's court appearance the other day at her mother's hearing. Amber stated she would have to leave the state as she fears her mother, etc., etc., however, I wonder if Amber ever thought of Zahra during the time-frame Zahra lived with her mother?

okay, i just wanted to put links to both the AB 911 call and his first MSM interview in one place for easier comparison. Thanks Nursebeeme and LiveLaughLuv. *fistbump*

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Zahra Claire Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 17

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Zahra Claire Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 19

The biggest inconsistency that pops out at me is here in the 911 call that was at around 2pm on saturday:

ADAM BAKER: The police were out here last night. They found a ransom note for my bosses daughter… um… I got up a little while ago… and it appears they took my daughter instead of my bosses daughter.

Note: "I got up a little while ago" is a complete non-sequitur.

and here in the GMA interview:

R: so you went back to sleep and left the house around 11 or 12 on saturday also

B: yes ((no hesitation))

R: also to check on a job. Got back sometime around 2 pm and that;s when you reported that Zahra was missing?

B: Yes sir

where he says he just got back from checking on a job.

:waitasec:
So which is it? Did he just get up a little while ago or did he just get back from a job?
And if he did leave, did he drive his company vehicle doused in gasoline? Or the Camry? If he drove the Tahoe, wouldn't he have to change out of clothes that reaked of gasoline? Or would you just start doing yard work? Or would you get right back in bed and then wake up and call?
It leaves me with waaaay more questions than answers.

Most certainly... if I woke up in the middle of the night and my backyard was on fire and a ransom note was found saying "I have your daughter"... Even If it wasn't addressed to me? I would be sprinting as fast as I could to my daughter's bedroom to make sure that she is OK!!! Especially if I found out from the father of who it was intended for said that his daughter with him and is fine. Even more telling, IMHO is EB taking verbal ownership of the fire and the yard. He says: "I had a fire in my backyard." like it's something HE did... such as one would say "I had a party in my backyard." I would have expected AB to say "there was a fire in the back yard". It just bugs me.

All just MHO

What I would like to know is why would this guy in britain be sending her large sums of money? I would not be surprised to find allegations of child *advertiser censored*. EB had oppertunity and money is a good reason for such horrible actions. Just my opinion.

I wish I was a fly on your shoulder while your wandering around imvu.

Better yet you could be a parrot on my shoulder there! LOL I must say I've visited some unsavory places there already and I've learned that it IS possible to become embarrassed even "virtually". Oh my. I've been lurking in some places I would have never thought to visit....

What I would like to know is why would this guy in britain be sending her large sums of money? I would not be surprised to find allegations of child *advertiser censored*. EB had oppertunity and money is a good reason for such horrible actions. Just my opinion.

Or maybe she was getting ready to leave NC and head for London?? She did state to her daughter she wanted to leave the state. I wonder why this man sent her money as well..I also hope LE has at least spoken with this man or intend to...JMHO

I truly hope there is no allegations of *advertiser censored* and precious Zahra..JMHO

Where is Zahra??

okay, i just wanted to put links to both the AB 911 call and his first MSM interview in one place for easier comparison. Thanks Nursebeeme and LiveLaughLuv. *fistbump*

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Zahra Claire Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 17

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Zahra Claire Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 19

The biggest inconsistency that pops out at me is here in the 911 call that was at around 2pm on saturday:

ADAM BAKER: The police were out here last night. They found a ransom note for my bosses daughter… um… I got up a little while ago… and it appears they took my daughter instead of my bosses daughter.

Note: "I got up a little while ago" is a complete non-sequitur.

and here in the GMA interview:

R: so you went back to sleep and left the house around 11 or 12 on saturday also

B: yes ((no hesitation))

R: also to check on a job. Got back sometime around 2 pm and that;s when you reported that Zahra was missing?

B: Yes sir

where he says he just got back from checking on a job.

So which is it? Did he just get up a little while ago or did he just get back from a job?
And if he did leave, did he drive his company vehicle doused in gasoline? Or the Camry? If he drove the Tahoe, wouldn't he have to change out of clothes that reaked of gasoline? Or would you just start doing yard work? Or would you get right back in bed and then wake up and call?
It leaves me with waaaay more questions than answers.

Thank You!!! I knew I had heard conflicting statements from AB's own mouth regardng where his hiney was prior to the second call to 911 on that date!

TYVM

At least I know I was not insane, there was a statement that he was sleeping, and there was a statement that he came home from looking at a job and worked in the backyard.

You rock watergirl

I am so sorry for your loss Maybe it is a coping mechanism but this is EB's ex why would he be so close to EB's current husband's minor daughter?

Thanks for your kind words.

OK, I get what you are saying now...good point.

They did not have any biokids together correct? If not, it seems there must be some nefarious motivation to continue contact with your ex who destroyed your ability to get pain meds...

Drugs? Sex? Do you think EB was making $$ off of Zahra? God forbid. I cannot in good conscious put anything past the woman at this point in time, KWIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member