trial thread: 5/8/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
She cant even keep up with her lies. Its funny how she keeps saying "she showed me her proof". And how TS didnt know it was a court document even though she was standing at the court house with EJ.

Good Grief the detective keeps saying you want your attorney, TS says I shouldn't keep talking..then keeps talking. That's what the arguments were about earlier. The judge ruled that her saying "I should wait for my attorney" isn't the same as invoking her right.

Now she's trying to implicate the grandparents.

Tammi thinks that the more she talks they will believe her.
She talks in circles and circles.

YOU KNOW!!

Everyone lies, You know Logan needs a forgery charge.
It's like she saying: Look over there.....don't look here, NO over there is the fire, not here.

Sheesh! Doesn't she realize that every time she says "honestly," she's coming out with another lie? Guess she hasn't studied statement analysis!

Good Grief the detective keeps saying you want your attorney, TS says I shouldn't keep talking..then keeps talking. That's what the arguments were about earlier. The judge ruled that her saying "I should wait for my attorney" isn't the same as invoking her right.

She can't help herself.
She reminds me of Cindy A.

Did she say EJ's PSTD because of Logan? Oh, God will bring her the money.

"We did everything we could to help Logan..."

"Why aren't you arresting Logan for forgery because I have all the proof that he's a liar..."

Which is it???

Umm where are ALL those people that will prove her innocence? I guess she realized that the wine story wasnt working so she swaps over to how she saved the police money by being honest about her forging the documents. That story wasnt giving her any help so she is now talking about God.

How can 2 lawyers prove her innocent?

LE have her own words to prove her guilty.

She's sitting there in handcuffs, looks good.

Hey, I missed the lawyer who withdrew- what did he say?

The new attorney asked the judge to advise Jack of his rights before he decides "if" he wants to testify.

Umm m m m . . . . regarding the "god will bring her the money" comment . . . did she forget that the only documented people that Jesus did not like were the "money changers" at the temples! Pretty sure money was not part of the original plan (but I know she will argue that her "faith" will get the money). OK . . . sorry for that just found it to be such an oxy-moron. Back to your regularly scheduled program . . . . you don't want these droids . . . move along!

Oh what a tangled web we weave!

Thanks for the great play by play descriptions, everyone! Almost makes me feel like I am in the court room watching everything unfold.

LOL the defense is now trying to show the police focused on TS and no one else.

Why is she crying now??

??? I must have missed that. . . .

Tapped Gpa Rbt Johnson Sr's phone, EJ's, TS, and Logan(?)

taps put into place before EJ came back from AZ . . . requested wire taps 1/6/10 . . . put into place . . . Det. R. left town and doesn't know when the taps were taken off . . . they returned w/EJ on 1/9/10. No more info on Gabriel and other than Ms. Smith they did not investigate anyone else in this case . . . no one else was a primary focus except TS in this case (denies anyone else was but wasn't EJ?) maybe I missed something. . . .

Went to Smiths on 12/29 first time interview TS . . . spoke w/Tammi & Jack and neither were suspects at the time. Back out to Smith home was 10/31 unannounced to the house . . . didn't listen to that recording . . . Jack opened door . . . unplanned visit but was invited into kitchen . . . told them EJ was arrested . . . TS's response was "you found the baby!" . . .

TS was crying on recording that we heard yesterday . . . crying when she wanted you to wait until next morning and Det's knew she did not have Gabriel @ her home. 1/14/10 date of warrant and EJ was in custody in AZ . . . another Tempe LEO took Tammi's computer but a forensic search was not done on it. Tempe LE did not seize anyone else's computer . . . not Logan, Mr. Johnson Sr, nor others. Focus was on Gabriel Johnson not focus on Tammi.

Family court documents . . .

Atty asks to approach

She cant even keep up with her lies. Its funny how she keeps saying "she showed me her proof". And how TS didnt know it was a court document even though she was standing at the court house with EJ.

And how she thought it was going to be mailed? HUH? Then why were they in line at the court house instead of at the post office?

Noffense against cops per say but I just heard that detective say ' Im not making any of this up" Now why would she feel the need to say this to EJ? Unless she has made something up?

And how she thought it was going to be mailed? HUH? Then why were they in line at the court house instead of at the post office?

Well, you know how confusing these things can be when you are drinking wine....LOL:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10