New poison charges added to case of Tracy woman

Excellent thought. I agree, but not because I think Melissa is necessarily MSBP--I just think her daughter would improve by being with normal people (assuming the family who has her is normal) and away from that sick mind. Kids pick up on everything! Being brought up by a mentally sick individual could make a kid sick....

I actually think the daughter should be with her biological father. He is stable, married and has two other children of his own. (One a step child and an one year old who is his)

I think MH has lied about him for many years and the entire family has tried to distance his daughter from him.

imo

Well charge of drugging the 7 year old does not surprise me at all.But her ex kind of does.Just thinking here that maybe she wanted to get back together with him and he refused so she spiked his drink so he would be arrested maybe.

If he is like the 7 year old and the drugs made it hard for him to recall exactly what happened I wonder what she did to him during this time.

I think this woman is just as perverted and twisted as they come.

imo

hmmm, interesting. i'm such a cynic these days! when i read that article, i was just going mmmhmmm, someone wants an arrest taken off of his record.

Keeping in mind that when the 7-year old's mother complained that her daughter had been drugged, CPS stepped in and took the daughter away for the night.

I'm going with the idea that the guy was drugged. MH's has an MO that seems to result in the implication of others in her crimes. Her roommate was questioned and held on the arson charges, this mother suffered the loss of her daughter when her daughter was especially vulnerable, even though for a short time and now this guy was arrested for being under the influence. I bet the cops didn't take him seriously for a minute when he protested he was drugged.

Salem

I wonder if her daughter's health problems have suddenly gotten better since her mother's arrest?

My opinion is probably not - I don't trust this grandmother. If you ask me why, I won't be able to give you a good answer. But I think there is something off about the way she took the child, hid her from her father and refuses to allow the father to see the child. I wonder what she is trying to hide from the father? The father's attorney should make a HUGH stink and DEMAND that he is allowed some type of visitation and that the daughter be checked by a DOCTOR.

I just get the feeling something is still wrong with this little girl and she needs some protection FAST.

Salem

I haven't been able to read everything and this may have already been addressed, so my apologies, but; is there a chance the 7yr old child is Daniel's daughter?

I don't know for sure, but I don't think so. The 7-year old lived in the trailer park. I think we have a thread on her. Her mother spoke to reporters. When her mother and older sister tell what happens you can't help but get upset with TPD and CPS. It made my blood boil!

Salem

I wonder if MH was practicing on the first child and then the man to see what effect the drugs have and how much to use.

My opinion is probably not - I don't trust this grandmother. If you ask me why, I won't be able to give you a good answer. But I think there is something off about the way she took the child, hid her from her father and refuses to allow the father to see the child. I wonder what she is trying to hide from the father? The father's attorney should make a HUGH stink and DEMAND that he is allowed some type of visitation and that the daughter be checked by a DOCTOR.

I just get the feeling something is still wrong with this little girl and she needs some protection FAST.

Salem

It's hard to trust the grandparents when they had a murderer, kidnapper, rapist, etc living with them and still acted as if nothing was going on in their home even while LE was searching their home. The grandmother mentioned abuse of Sandra even before details were released in the press. I have a feeling they knew. Even if they didn't have a clue of who their granddaughter really was makes me think they must have bad judgement and shouldn't be taking care of this child.

I have never felt comfortable with the grandmother never showing up in Tracy when her own daughter was arrested. Most mothers come immediately to the aide of their children no matter how difficult it may be. Having someone in their church keep the child for the mother to do so would have been rather easy and I am sure offers were made.

I also thought it was quite uncanny that the grandmother whisked her grandchild away from Tracy on a supposed vacation (wouldn't the child be in school?) just one day after Sandra went missing.

I am left to believe that the family did suspect something about Melissa and knew if she was found out then the child's father would be there promptly in Tracy trying to take custody of his own child. It also makes me believe that they were aware of the incident concerning the 7 year old little girl in January.

I do not think it is in the best interest of this child to remain with the grandparents but to have a new beginning with her natural father who said he was ostracized by the family of MH and MH.

imo

Well charge of drugging the 7 year old does not surprise me at all.But her ex kind of does.Just thinking here that maybe she wanted to get back together with him and he refused so she spiked his drink so he would be arrested maybe.

Yes, or maybe to pass out while driving and kill himself.

It's hard to trust the grandparents when they had a murderer, kidnapper, rapist, etc living with them and still acted as if nothing was going on in their home even while LE was searching their home. The grandmother mentioned abuse of Sandra even before details were released in the press. I have a feeling they knew. Even if they didn't have a clue of who their granddaughter really was makes me think they must have bad judgement and shouldn't be taking care of this child.

For clarification...since it confused me at first...

Connie Lawless: MH's grandmother who talked about abuse early on. This is the grandmother that MH and her daughter were lliving with in the mobile home park.

Judy Lawless: MH's mother who took MH's daughter out of state and who is trying to keep the child from her father. She does not live in the mobile home park with Connie, Lane, MH and her daughter.

looks like that IS what happened to him, Vicki! Just read this at the Tracypress. Seems that the guy drove into a wall at McDonalds!

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/ful...widget=push&instance=home_news_bullets&open=&

Hey Nurse! What do you know about this drug -- benzophrine (sp?)? Is it a tad slow acting? It seems the little girl didn't really show signs of the the drug for a little while and now also, DP? He managed to get to his car and go for food before the effects of the drug really hit him? Very interesting that he was NOT charged with a crime. He must have told police right away that something was wrong with him? If he would have had any alcohol in his system, they would have surely charged him with drunk driving?

Salem

This is a real piece of work and to rant for a moment - I have to wonder what the He** her family was thinking as they watched her acting all weird :eek::furious:

Hey Nurse! What do you know about this drug -- benzophrine (sp?)? Is it a tad slow acting? It seems the little girl didn't really show signs of the the drug for a little while and now also, DP? He managed to get to his car and go for food before the effects of the drug really hit him? Very interesting that he was NOT charged with a crime. He must have told police right away that something was wrong with him? If he would have had any alcohol in his system, they would have surely charged him with drunk driving?

Salem

This is a real piece of work and to rant for a moment - I have to wonder what the He** her family was thinking as they watched her acting all weird :eek::furious:

I wouldn't be surprised when Mr. Plowman's incident happened LE had him tested for drugs and alcohol. Now Mr. Plowman probably said to them to go right ahead because he knew he had not taken drugs or was under the influence of alcohol. So when they found he was under the influence of a drug he probably instantly knew it had to be MH who slipped it to him. I believe the police probably did believe him since they never charged him but there wasn't enough evidence to link it to her then.

BUT now with not only Sandra's death, which will involve being drugged too imo they have the seven year old who also came in contact with MH and was drugged and compound that and it makes Mr. Plowman's complaint much more credible.

I think we will see a pattern entered into the trial and all three victims were drugged with same drug.

What is scary is MH has her own twisted purpose when she picks her victims to drug into a fuzzy state of mind. Now it would be interesting to know just what she had in her devious mind when she drugged Mr. Plowman.

imo

my ? is, if she lived in a small mobile home with grandma and grandpa they would have been aware IMO that something strange was going on and things were amiss with Melissa. I bet they knew lots more than they let on, and the grandfather allowing this "thing" to teach sunday school. These kinds of things is what turns people against organized religon. I am sure these church members feel so betrayed and I believe they were by this entire family. What is scary is people usually trust ministers and their families thats why she got by with things as long as she did. There is no telling what else this B!$(# has done.........

Salem

Benzodiazepines are a class of drugs. They include xanax and valium. The onset of action is relatively short in most depending on how the drug was given. If it was crushed and put in food, probably 10-20 minutes. But if you are not taking these drugs already, the effect would be great once it hits.

These stay in your system and will show up on drug tests up to 4 weeks after taking the drug. Benzos are also the cause of accidental deaths when mixing alcohol and a benzodiazepine because they both depress the central nervous system and the person will stop breathing, sometimes with small doses.

I pray that if Sandra was alive when she was put into that suitcase, that she did have something like this on board. These drugs are commonly given before surgery- they don't take away pain but they do cause a temporary loss of memory. If you have ever had Versed- you'll know what I mean, you just can't remember anything or do in very small flashes.

It horrifies me what that baby went through.....

Thank you mysterygirl. I agree - I hope Sandra was drugged and did not realize what was happening throughout the entire ordeal. That she just went to sleep.

Continued prayers to her family,

Salem

my ? is, if she lived in a small mobile home with grandma and grandpa they would have been aware IMO that something strange was going on and things were amiss with Melissa. I bet they knew lots more than they let on, and the grandfather allowing this "thing" to teach sunday school. These kinds of things is what turns people against organized religon. I am sure these church members feel so betrayed and I believe they were by this entire family. What is scary is people usually trust ministers and their families thats why she got by with things as long as she did. There is no telling what else this B!$(# has done.........

Personally, I don't think there was ever any "Sunday school". Nada. No students, no teacher, no class whatsoever. We haven't heard any parents of any children come forward to say MH taught their kids. The entire church had perhaps 10 members, according to several reports, and there was even a report that they had not met for services since 2007. There was no visible activity at the place, according to some Jehovah's Witnesses who met nearby.

I suppose we'll find out much more about this "church" once the trial begins. At least I hope we do.

Personally, I don't think there was ever any "Sunday school". Nada. No students, no teacher, no class whatsoever. We haven't heard any parents of any children come forward to say MH taught their kids. The entire church had perhaps 10 members, according to several reports, and there was even a report that they had not met for services since 2007. There was no visible activity at the place, according to some Jehovah's Witnesses who met nearby.

I suppose we'll find out much more about this "church" once the trial begins. At least I hope we do.
I think that the church MH was supposed to have taught at is not the one that her grandfather ran. Not the one near the MHP , that LE went to.

Two different churches.

I am not sure the church will be involved in this case other than it was the crime scene that MH used when she murdered Sandra.

I have heard that they had more members than 10. I think those who still attended were probably members for a very long time and still lived around the small church instead of so many others who may have moved away to a different part of Tracy and had found a closer church nearby their home.

I am not at all shocked to see none of the congregants of this church come forward in the media. Awful things have been said about this church and I think a lot of it is overblown and media sensationalism that sells.

imo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pandamom76