REVISIT Caylee's biological father/Reverse DNA Profile**MERGED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
But wait....didn't it state in the doc dump from last week (concerning MH) that MH stated as fact that "he and Casey briefly dated (casually) but had never been sexually intimate"????

So why would they request a paternity test and why would he agree to one? Was there a question as to whether MH was being truthful in the statements he made to LE?

QUOTING MY OWN POST to add link to document from dump...

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27161404/detail.html

Page 8....Statement of Mark Hawkins at TwentyNine Palms, CAL on October 8, 2008...(paragraph 3)

I read this off of today, and maybe some of the facts were wrong, I don't know. Did a depo for Paul Kelley get released that I can read?

I haven't seen a Paul Kelley depo (but haven't been available to read much lately) but did read an "account" of his deposition in a media report (for whatever THAT is worth! :banghead:

And according to THAT report, it is Mr. Kelley who claiming the complaint about funding account came from a TES member....although could almost be likely that HE believes THIS because it is what CINDY claimed when she learned they were shutting it down! :banghead::banghead: (TWO head bangs with that one!!)

No, they did not test Caylee's DNA to determine ethnicity. This was widely reported by some people who totally misunderstood the mitochondrial DNA test results. :)

Many Thanks AZ

Apologies to all for posting wrong info.

That said, based on the available evidence I am not convinced that CA is a racist.

Many Thanks AZ

Apologies to all for posting wrong info.

That said, based on the available evidence I am not convinced that CA is a racist.

Agree - I think this statement to Kio was all ICA - just a way to bump friends she wasn't interested in hanging with anymore because they weren't "cool" enough for her as she "matured".

But wait....didn't it state in the doc dump from last week (concerning MH) that MH stated as fact that "he and Casey briefly dated (casually) but had never been sexually intimate"????

So why would they request a paternity test and why would he agree to one? Was there a question as to whether MH was being truthful in the statements he made to LE?

Mark stated they were not sexually active in 2007
He said following his deployment (feb-sept 2007) when he was on leave he came to Orlando to visit, he and Casey went on a few dates but were not sexually active

We don't know, nor does he speak of any relationship pre-2007, other than they were friends from high school since 2001

:rollercoaster:

Which document contains this information about MH interview with YM and agreeing to paternity testing? Is that in a Discovery document?
TIA
I have looked everywhere and can't find it! I swear I remember something about MH being tested. I believe LE went to Twentynine Palms to meet with him after the phone call he made to YM on July 17th. I have been waiting and waiting for those test results to be released since 2008!~! Tell me someone remembers this and I have not been anticipating the results all this time for nothing! :doh:

I will update that post until or if I can confirm that. Sorry!

Originally Posted by ThinkTank
Which document contains this information about MH interview with YM and agreeing to paternity testing? Is that in a Discovery document?
TIA

Thank you! It is very interesting if MH agreed to paternity testing!
This is all I can find, so far. I cannot tell if this is YM narrative about this phone call?

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/reports/incidentreport071708.pdf

"On July 17, 2008, I received a phone call from Mr. Mark Hawkins; he advised he knows Mrs. Anthony. Mr. Hawkins is an active duty Marine stationed in 29 Palms, California. Mrs. Anthony and Mrs. Hawkins were communicating on almost a daily basis via telephone and internet. Approximately a week ago from July 17, 2008, Mrs. Anthony told Mr. Hawkins that she was planning a trip to California and she needed to tell him something. Mrs. Anthony said she told her mother and brother, and she did not know how we would react about what she had to tell him. Mr. Hawkins heard that Caylee's father was deceased, and he was a Security Guard at Universal Studios."
(clip)
"CD-R compact discs copies of the recorded statement were submitted into evidence."
My bad. It does not state in YM notes that MH agreed to paternity testing when he called YM July 17th. Does anyone remember if and when this occurred? I sooo remember this...been waiting to see those results since 2008! Did I just dream this?? I believe I remember YM stating it, around the time LE went to Twentynine Palms to talk with MH. (That interview has not been released)

bbm
IMO Casey mixes up facts from the lives of those she knows..adds a fit of Fiction and VOILA! she creates a new Invsi-boyfriend complete with a son, Invis-Nanny, and Invisa- bio dad. .and so on..

Jesse was a security guard at Universal
Today I read a transcript from a NG show in Sept 2008 where a local reporter with WDBO(Mark Williams) said Mark H at one time worked for Universal studios as a Security Guard..

That is exactly what KC does. I read some info a while back (I don't know where) maybe Candy Rose, how KC told stories with info from real stories of different folk and they gave examples of a few - they were stories told by KC that are not readily available and it is beyond interesting how she lies.

I imagine when all is said and done and someone decides to write a book with the "facts" that many of the stories will come out.

But that is exactly what she does. Amy's car/Zannie's car and the whole accident - she steals from one incident and makes up her own.

And tells Cindy everything and Cindy believes it= Clues, as they say.

Mark stated they were not sexually active in 2007
He said following his deployment (feb-sept 2007) when he was on leave he came to Orlando to visit, he and Casey went on a few dates but were not sexually active

We don't know, nor does he speak of any relationship pre-2007, other than they were friends from high school since 2001

:rollercoaster:

TY IM!
I am still so intrigued by the Kenneth D and Mark H might be the bio-Daddy to Caylee. (from the ghost writing in the diary marked '03) At some point, I have always thought that Caylee's bio-dad would eventually become disclosed to the public, after every guy that ever slept with her had to have been counting back days from their encounters with KC. I figured the info would come from those men speculating out loud to a friend or family member, but when it has come from KC's own handwriting - thinking at the time she was just recording her "school girl crushes". If the timing of the ghost writing was written in or around Dec 04 or Jan 05 ish - this would have significant relevance in the timing of Caylee's conception.

.."Josh" was another name that kc threw out there, to melina.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/mcalabrese100908.pdf
---melina calabrese OCSO interview---10/09/2008--

YM: And did she say where Josh was from; or, how she met Josh, or what happened?
MC: Uhm, the story that she gave me was that she met him at Universal. He was basically a one night stand; and, he was from Georgia.
YM: Did she ever mention what his last name was?
MC: Never.

MC: Uhm, she told me that she wasn’t going to tell Caylee, herself, about Josh until Caylee started asking her own questions. That was her plan. And, her and Josh spoke randomly—here and there, at first.

YM: Okay. What, what else did she tell you about Josh, uh, as far as did he have a family—wife, kids,anything like that?
MC: Uhm, she did mention that he had a girlfriend who he was planning on marrying. They had children together already.

YM: Did she describe him to you?

MC: Nope (negative). She said he was really hot. ( of course she did..)
YM: And, did she say, uh, what happened to Josh?
MC: Uhm, Josh passed away in a car accident shortly after Caylee’s second birthday.

I don't think Caylee's father will be ever be named even if LE knows.

.."Josh" was another name that kc threw out there, to melina.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/mcalabrese100908.pdf
---melina calabrese OCSO interview---10/09/2008--

YM: And did she say where Josh was from; or, how she met Josh, or what happened?
MC: Uhm, the story that she gave me was that she met him at Universal. He was basically a one night stand; and, he was from Georgia.
YM: Did she ever mention what his last name was?
MC: Never.

MC: Uhm, she told me that she wasn’t going to tell Caylee, herself, about Josh until Caylee started asking her own questions. That was her plan. And, her and Josh spoke randomly—here and there, at first.

YM: Okay. What, what else did she tell you about Josh, uh, as far as did he have a family—wife, kids,anything like that?
MC: Uhm, she did mention that he had a girlfriend who he was planning on marrying. They had children together already.

YM: Did she describe him to you?

MC: Nope (negative). She said he was really hot. ( of course she did..)
YM: And, did she say, uh, what happened to Josh?
MC: Uhm, Josh passed away in a car accident shortly after Caylee’s second birthday.

Oh no....not Josh, too. Their dying like flies here and all "one night stands".

I don't think Caylee's father will be ever be named even if LE knows.

JennaB,

Glad you joined us and WELCOME to WS!!!! :seeya:

I agree that LE and most of the Atty's would make every attempt to keep this quiet and not disclosed due to privacy/disclosure laws. My gut was telling me that info would come from speculations from those who knew the possible bio-Dad and knew that he was involved with KC during that time period. (or someone who the prospective father had confided with). I am glad you are here and voicing your opinion.

..quite possibly she pulled the name of the ficticious "josh", from the real name of jesse's new room mate..

chat fragment:

..(casey o marie & Special Agent Jag4 (jesse) :

..SpecialAgentJag4: i don't live too far, i had to get out of the house.
..casey o marie : yeah, i heard from melina.
..casey o marie: so, how's living with josh?

..quite possibly she pulled the name of the ficticious "josh", from the real name of jesse's new room mate..

chat fragment:

..(casey o marie & Special Agent Jag4 (jesse) :

..SpecialAgentJag4: i don't live too far, i had to get out of the house.
..casey o marie : yeah, i heard from melina.
..casey o marie: so, how's living with josh?
Hard to tell with her who's fictitious (?sp) and who's not. If LE really needed to know who Caylee's father was, they could do a voluntary DNA "dragnet" of all Casey's known boyfriends who are alive. I've seen this done in other cases on Forensic Files...

Brandon died in Feb, 2005 and Caylee was born Aug, 2005 so while it's possible he fathered Caylee it doesn't make sense that Paul Kelley said he drafted documents to help the Anthonys have Caylee's father sign over his parental rights.

But it does prove that Anthony's are consistent in telling mis-truths. I just wonder about Kelley.

“there is always a grain of truth in everything Casey says”

thanks cherishtoo, i was searching for that info

My theory is that the A's wanted this paperwork done and Casey chose to name someone that after the doc's were ready to be signed... voila not needed as he had died...and that's why they were never signed and filed. I believe that Casey absolutely knows who the father is and has never revealed that to anyone. As crazy as it sounds I'm not figuring she was so sexually active at that point to not figure it out.

I'm betting that this father wasn't really sure either way and possibly knows positively now. Doubt he'd come forward. Probably too scarey for him. jmo at this time I wouldn't dismiss that thru the course of the Investigation LE discovered who it is. Why give the defense someone else to throw under the bus.

Hard to tell with her who's fictitious (?sp) and who's not. If LE really needed to know who Caylee's father was, they could do a voluntary DNA "dragnet" of all Casey's known boyfriends who are alive. I've seen this done in other cases on Forensic Files...

They should just look at the name on the TRUST FUND he set up for her:floorlaugh:

Can you imagine what kind of life Caylee's poor bio father (if he's alive and well) would have if his identity were made public? His world would be similar to the poor woman that was misidentified as Zanny the nanny, only thousands of times worse. Fanatical (even if well-meaning) individuals and even psychos would make his life a living nightmare. I personally hope that for his sake, his identity is never revealed.

I have always believed Kio's statement about CA being racist. I believe Caylee's father was hispanic and this could be a #1 reason why KC hid her pregnancy. I hid my pregnancy at a young age from my parents for the same exact reason.

I did too...but i don't think i was as pathological as ICA. Honestly... I don't think she's sure who the father is, and if she fed her mother a bunch of BS about it, it wouldn't be the first time Cindy was hoodwinked.

There is only ONE person with all the answers. Who thinks she'll ever talk? Even if it would work in her favor??

It could be that KC has told so many lies that she honestly doesn't know who the father is, but I would venture to guess that she has it narrowed down to 2 or 3 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni