2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell ya what, all these jurors begging off hardships, i.e. mass every time the doors open & narcolepsy, better hope they were being truthful...if either side REALLY wanted them, they are likely to investigate their claims and they better hope they were truthful.

And all those vacations - good night, the economy must be on a roll. The only thing we have planned is spending time by the pool (though I desperatly want to get over to the UK). In my dreams!

Mel

Hmmm...maybe she means she's already had a transplant and has bloodwork done to monitor her? I agree that if she's waiting for a transplant she is not a good pick.

I rather doubt she is on any transplant list as a recipient, as she would require dialysis daily ....I tend to think she is post transplant, but of course the actual situation isnt known at this point. I am sure they will get to the bottom of it during "Round 2"...

BTW..She sure sounds like a "Feisty Lady":great:..a real winner in my books:woohoo:

O/T: They made 3 arrests in the Krista Dittmeyer case a little bit ago.

I think the 7 dogs dude takes the cake. At some point I almost expect Your Honour to say "just bring them" :)

After all, if he's going to possibly get tickets behind home plate for the guy earlier - who knows! LOL

MOO

Mel

LOL I forgot about him :floorlaugh:

Thanxs for reminding me I needed another giggle

This lady has a 5yr. old and a 2yr. old.

It would be difficult for her hubby to be alone with them.

Hope this one gets picked...SICK AND TIRED of hearing about fathers who have to 'babysit' their children....its NOT babysitting!!! It's parenting!!!

I think the 7 dogs dude takes the cake. At some point I almost expect Your Honour to say "just bring them" :)

After all, if he's going to possibly get tickets behind home plate for the guy earlier - who knows! LOL

MOO

Mel
The judge was going to give one potential jurior home plate tickets for a ball game?
Sign me up for a jury.

She seems pretty calm about her husband taking care of it - Yes, he could manage...

3119 woman

inconvenient, 5 yo and 2.5 yo, husband still at home, paid by job, husband never had to do kids on his own for more than a day (HHJP concerned - lol), she thinks he could do it

HHJP - wants he to discuss with him

through to second round

I won't comment, but to say that I thought it was a little extreme. My grandmother always taught me that God is with you everywhere.

You're right - I always think God is in my heart (and I'm not a chuch-goer). But my concern was this woman would not take kindly to a baby killer in any way shape or form. I believe (IMHO) her sincere religious beliefs would not enable her to keep an open mind.

I could definitely be wrong though. I know my grandma couldn't. She'd come with a shotgun in hand! LOL

Mel

3119: Hardship? It would be inconvenient. I have a five year old and a two and a half year old. Them missing me.

HHJP: How would your husband manage with a five year old and a, what did you say...a two and a half year old?

Well...it would be hard...

HHJP: (laughs a hearty laugh)

(she laughs)

HHJP: you would be paid?

yes

HHJP: has your husband ever had to be with the two alone. How do you think he would fair?

He would manage but it would be difficult.

HHJP: I would have less concern if your children are older. I have no idea, you do, just as a man who had kids. Do you think he can manage?

I think so.

HHJP: I want you to discuss this with him. We will talk about this on the second round of questioning.

Mr. George (cannot hear! )

He might have to modify his schedual but he would be able to do that.

HHJP: We will have you come back either Thursday or Friday.

With all the love in the world for CJBP, would he ask a Dad of a 5YO and a 2.5YO if his wife (who also works full time) could handle the two kids alone for the 8 weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77