General questions here

Actually, according to her testimony, there is only one payment ever made for the BMW. That was the uncashed $200 check. And the other 3 checks from January were for a short term loan she gave to TA. At least that what she claimed and nothing has been said to refute it.
That was her testimony on direct. However, there are at least two text or IMs where she asks if Travis "made the deposit" and she will pay him back. If the deposits were for her "wages" she wouldn't need to repay, so I think the loan repayment was actually HER paying HIM back.

Question: the last image on the camera, with the floor transition, where was that taken?

I don't really know where to post this or if it's allowed to ask assistance type questions. I bought a USB to HDMI adapter so we could watch the live feeds on our TV rather than the laptop which doesn't have much volume.

When I hook it up it shows my computer welcome page on the TV but doesn't go to the page with the live feed when I bring it up. Are there any computer people that may know what step I'm missing?

Thanks so much for any help you might be able to provide!

Oh, never mind, i realise the last photo on the camera shows the baseboard, not a floor transition, and his shoulder and back. Do we know where it was taken?

I don't really know where to post this or if it's allowed to ask assistance type questions. I bought a USB to HDMI adapter so we could watch the live feeds on our TV rather than the laptop which doesn't have much volume.

When I hook it up it shows my computer welcome page on the TV but doesn't go to the page with the live feed when I bring it up. Are there any computer people that may know what step I'm missing?

Thanks so much for any help you might be able to provide!

It sounds like the computer is set up to make the tv a continuation of your pc monitor. In other words, open up the feed, then drag the window to the right, right off screen, and it should slide over to your tv screen.

Or you can set it up so that the tv itself becomes your pc monitor, so you dont have two screens. On your computer you need to go into system settings and into the display/monitor settings. Exact steps depend on what operating system youre running. But once in there, you can make the tv act as the monior. Then your computer monitor should go dark and you can just work directly from the tv screen.

If you tell me your operating system I can get you exact steps. :)

Thank you so much Applejack. I have Windows 7.

Yippee!!! I think I got it. I went to control panel, Display, connect to projector, projector only.

It brings it up so I'm thinking it will work.

I'm so grateful. Thank you sooooo much!!!

New comer here, but wanted to clear my head about a couple of things...
1. was the check to Travis found at the scene drawn on either of the bank accounts she made deposits to during the trip? (I ask because she seemed very very concerned over it being cashed, think she deposited the cash to cover the check in case things worked out and she didn't have to kill him afterall)
2. I have thought from the very beginning that she shot him in the head after she put him back in the shower, when he was already dead. I also have a strong strong feeling she used one of the throw pillows from the bed, with tassels on it to put up to his head to silence the gun shot somewhat. This would explain those 'rope' type fibers found in the bathroom and on the steps. Any thoughts?

Can anyone tell me or point me in the direction of the amount of gas she bought

How much in each transaction and How many gal in her rental?

Does anyone else think when she took the picture of her and [Julie Christopher] Travis' clairvoyant [intuitive] brunette friend [coworker] together and said they could be twins that she was documenting how she looked so she could later refer to it to alter her appearance to resemble her in case someone saw her leave the crime scene. [EDIT]

I have a couple questions I'm not sure that they've been asked or not.

Why didn't someone find the salon she went to and asked what services she received? (like having her hair dyed)

Why did she keep going to PPL events if she didn't work for them? I mean other than to try to pick up men.

I have a question, when did she get pulled over for the upside down license plate? And is the trial on? I can't find it on hln.
Thanks,
Terri

I have a question, when did she get pulled over for the upside down license plate? And is the trial on? I can't find it on hln.
Thanks,
Terri

The trial is on HLN. It's being covered during their regular shows and doesn't say so on the guide. Next court day is Tues. 12th at 10:30am I believe. I just set my dvr to start recording whatever show comes on at 10am and the shows afterwards to get it all.

If JA told Matt about the pedifile stuff (rolls eyes) why has he not been called to testify? Wasn't he the one that supposedly helped her forge those letters also?

If JA told Matt about the pedifile stuff (rolls eyes) why has he not been called to testify? Wasn't he the one that supposedly helped her forge those letters also?

I think that he is on the defense list, but I'm not sure they're really going to call him. I think it's pretty clear that Juan is more than ready to take him down, particularly because Matt told LE that he would lie for her and the entire situation with those letters. I think they probably won't call him, especially with all the little bread crumbs Juan has left regarding those magazines, asking Jodi if he would lie for her, and coming real close to blowing up any shred of credibility either Jodi or Matt has with his statement. I'm pretty sure putting him on the stand will be like Jodi strapping herself to the gurney.

...I also have a strong strong feeling she used one of the throw pillows from the bed, with tassels on it to put up to his head to silence the gun shot somewhat. This would explain those 'rope' type fibers found in the bathroom and on the steps. Any thoughts?

I kept thinking about the pillow being used between the gun and head too. It would explain why there was no stipling or contact marks (at that angle there is no way she shot him from much of a distance). However, I am absolutely certain that with the bullet lodged in his cheek bone that there would have been additional fibers found on the bullet or within the wound if the shot went through a pillow. And for that reason I'm having difficulty with this.

tweezbird: the patrolman that pulled her over on the license plate testified a few weeks back. It happened while she was in SLC area. JA & Ryan (?) were on their way to a meeting in seperate cars. Ryan was in front of JA's car and did pull over when he saw her get pulled over. The patrolman said in his 20+ years this was the first auto he pulled over for license plate upside down. I kinda think she did the license plate upside down to see if "they" were looking for her. They ran a check and nothing came up so she was still safe!

Can someone please direct me to the page that had all those photos from the first week of the proscuetion case. I saw them on here before but I could not open it here at work,and wanted to at home, since then I cannot find the pictures anymore.

Thanks to anyone that directs me to them.

Debbie Rio

Can someone please direct me to the page that had all those photos from the first week of the proscuetion case. I saw them on here before but I could not open it here at work,and wanted to at home, since then I cannot find the pictures anymore.

Debbie Rio

you're probably looking for the media/timeline thread
*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Debbie Rio

these 2 post show pictures. VERY GRAPHIC might be what you want.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jodi Arias; the sequence of events

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jodi Arias; the sequence of events

Hi, I've been a member since the Casey Anthony trial, first time asking questions. Hope this is the right place.

I'm trying to find some background information on Juan Martinez. Just wondering if he's married, has kids, etc.

Could someone explain how Travis made so much money? Did he have to cold call people? Was he mainly paid as a motivational speaker for PPL? Was he just a really good businessman? I'm not real clear on how multi-level marketing works. Also, I thought Travis Alexander had a clothing line for women? Is this true?

Thanks for any help. I really enjoy Websleuths and all the great information on the boards, especially now that TruTv gutted InSession to only 2 hours a day. I tend to avoid watching HLN.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back