FREE Search Sites-Post/Discuss-Good/Bad

just an update, if anyone is wondering how it turned out - we found lots more info on sites such as facebook, linkedin, etc, etc - never checked with a Tx PI (although, we did make a list of 10 to contact) - but - * they broke up * YAY. dtr finally came to realize the guy is a low-life. we never had to divulge anything we found out.

life IS good sometimes :):)

:jail:Shea Saenger's sister and her husband, Bo and Ronnie Parker, were both arrested Wednesday May 30 in Prairieville LA. The charge was possession of stolen property, They both made bail and were back out the same day but at least they got arrested and had to stand in front of a judge even if was only for a few minutes.

:truce:Brother Mark Lumpkin and his wife Rosemary in Arkansas have reached an agreement with the US Attorneys Office in Seattle to forfeit all of their farm equipment (Proceeds of Mail Fraud).

:truce:Nephew Chris Haycraft and his wife Glenda have had their house seized by the US Attorneys Office along with sister Debbie Trotter's mobile home. Again, proceeds of mail fraud.

Still working on niece Shannon Wiggins and husband Rickie in Hazen Arkansas

:jail:I was back in Kittitas County Superior Court today for another failed attempt by Shea Saenger’s attorney to have her Contempt of Court status lifted. The judge refused to do that but he did release Saenger to the Federal Bureau of Prisons. If she has not cured the contempt by the time she finishes her sentence for mail fraud she will come straight back to Kittitas County jail. AND the judge agreed today that we are entitled to legal fees for having to deal with the contempt motions filed by her and her attorney in an amount yet to be determined.

Butler v Saenger

The Butler V Haycraft case in Mississippi is finally settled:woohoo:

In Butler V Lumpkin in Arkansas, the Lumpkins have filed for bankruptcy. Auction of all of the farm equipment will take place on July 26, 2012 in Wabash AR. The farm equipment represents the bulk of the $1.2 million the Lumpkins received from Shea Saenger's mail fraud.

Shea Saenger is currently in the Benton County jail in Kennewick WA, serving time for mail fraud and contempt of court.

The Lumpkin auction did not do as well as I had hoped. Net proceeds were just over $780,000 and I was hoping for around $900,000. Anyway that part is done, all the equipment has been turned into cash money and it is in the hands of the bankruptcy trustee. Next step is to slug it out in bankruptcy court as to how that gets divided up and argue about how much the Lumpkins get to protect under the bankruptcy exemptions. My position on that issue is that it should be none since everything they have is the proceeds of mail fraud.

The latest one that's actually a little bit alarming is spokeo.com

You would be wise to type in your name and have your profile removed via the "privacy" link at the bottom right hand. It not only gives all of your public info, it gives the names of your children, your income level, credit rating, a photo of your house and more.

Scary!

Having said that, I use it...;)
I must say I have used the spokeo site many times and am GLAD there was a post to get rid of my information... *shudder*

Dear Senator:

I cannot speak for everyone about about control, I can only speak from my own experience.

I have managed to get Shea Saenger charged and convicted of Mail Fraud and she currently resides in the Federal Correctional Institution in Waseca MN. During the last 4 years while pursuing this case we found that Saenger was a convicted murderer from the state of Arkansas.

In spite of the prior murder conviction, being in possession of a rifle, tying to get a third party to buy a handgun for her and stealing a handgun from my father the US Attorney would NOT charge her with any gun related offenses.

Instead of passing any more laws about about guns I strongly encourage you to begin enforcing the ones that are already there.

The latest one that's actually a little bit alarming is spokeo.com

You would be wise to type in your name and have your profile removed via the "privacy" link at the bottom right hand. It not only gives all of your public info, it gives the names of your children, your income level, credit rating, a photo of your house and more.

Scary!

Having said that, I use it...;)

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

I have a very scary ex and this information was right there for anyone to see. It showed my house and so much more. *whew*

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

I have a very scary ex and this information was right there for anyone to see. It showed my house and so much more. *whew*

Wow, that site is scary!

http://knowem.com/
It allows you to search over many social media networks for a username. Also for iPhone and iPad users, there's an app called beenverified, in the Apple store, it is free to download. It will allow you one free background check a month on anyone.

There is a free iPhone app called criminalpages & a website called criminalpages.com that will allow you to do a free criminal search on anyone in the USA, to see if they've ever been in ANY trouble with the law, in ANY state. It will even say if they had a parking ticket or got in trouble for speeding.

I am a Private Investigator in TN. You guys have a lot of the free sites covered in this thread, You would be suprised at the amount of data you can find for free. However, there are a whole lot of sites that are scams as well, so be careful. Intellius is a great tool which i use on a daily basis, as well as Zabasearch and Pipl. There is another website, its not free, but each search is only one dollar, and you can seach by Social Security number among other things.. I use it quite often, www.skipmax.com (i dont work for them and dont get any money for sending you there)
As a P.I., i have access to a slew of databases that you have to be licensed to use. For example, IRB which in my opinion is the absolute best site to search for anything or anybody.
Sites like IRB amaze me on a daily basis. They have current addresses, jobs, cell phone numbers, relatives, assets. You name it, they have it.
If you have a legitimate need for certain information, i will consider the request. I am not looking to make money through this websleuths website, this is an awesome site and i am glad to help out. I will search for cost. Whatever it costs me, it costs you. My time is free, you only pay for the database searches.
I cant offer this to everyone, i am a busy guy, but i will help out whenever i can.
This is a legit offer, like i said, i cant help everyone but will do what i can.

I am a skip tracer and I dont need to be licensed to skip trace from home and I only used Experian which provide the best skip tracing service. I skip trace for Lawyers, Banks, Law enforcement.

To obtain criminal/civil information in Maryland, just google “Maryland Case Search”. I am a retired police detective and we always included this search in our case files because quite a bit of information could be found through this site.

I'm pretty new here but I thought I'd throw this one out there;

This is a case search for court records in the state of Iowa. A lot of it is free to look at with a few parts that you need to be a registered user (Advanced search, certain parts of the records, etc.) Some records are incomplete, especially when it comes to two people with the same name. The birth dates are sometimes not listed.

I'm assuming a lot of you have already looked into this but just in case;

My library has a ton of digital resources for free with a library card like free access to ancestry and genealogy sites, free access to newspaper sites, and consumer research information just to name a few. It could be worthwhile to check out your library's resources and could save money.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeo20
Back