Adriana Acevedo: 2nd on scene
Ryan Eberlin: 3rd on scene
Ryan Williams
Robert Salamat
Reggie Hosey

Adriana Acevedo's report - Page 1
http://flawebhosting.net/docdump110608/dcf.pdf

Ryan Eberlin's report
begins docstoc page 173, handwritten page 286.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4320677/Casey-Anthony-first-set-of-documents-released

- Dispatched 7/16(?) for stolen vehicle. Spoke to Lee first (Witness 1), Cindy second (Witness 2), George third (Witness 3), then spoke to Casey. Casey completed a sworn written statement.
- Rendon Fletcher went to Sawgrass.
- Ryan Williams went to Tony's.
- Robert Salamat went to 232 North Glenwood.

First Detective on scene:
Yuri Melich
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Casey Anthony discovery Pages 1-150.pdf
pdf page 3
Date/time Yuri notified was 7/15 00:45 12:45am by Reggie Hosey

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=659JE9JrkfI[/ame]
video of Bond hearing - cross by Baez
despite questioning by Baez, Yuri doesn't explain the 3 hours from notification to arrival on scene
Yuri Melich arrived on scene @ 3:30/3:45am on 7/16

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4320677/Casey-Anthony-first-set-of-documents-released

Charity Beasley's report
Sealed & impounded Pontiac
beginning on docstoc page 179, handwritten page 292

Lee Anthony handwritten statement pdf page 35
7/15 22:16 10:16pm Taken by Ryan Eberlin

George Anthony handwritten statement pdf page 39
7/15 22:16 10:16pm Taken by Adriana Acevedo

Casey Anthony handwritten statement pdf page 31
7/16 01:05 1:05am Taken by Ryan Eberlin

George Anthony verbal okay to take Pontiac pdf page 41
7/16 9:30pm signed by Awilda Torres-McBryde

Jesse Grund handwritten statement pdf page 43
Jesse got a call from friend Jeff 7/16 00:05 12:05am saying Jeff got a call from a deputy from KC's phone number
Jesse called KC on her phone and got Reggie Hosey

Sawgrass Apts Amanda Macklin statement pdf page 60
Amanda Macklin arrived at Sawgrass for work 7/16 at 8:45am. Yuri talked to her then

Yuri interview with KC at house pdf page 71
Recorded interview 7/16 04:11 4:11am
Yuri read KC's written statement and had a verbal interview with her prior to this recorded interview

Casey Anthony arrest affidavit pdf page 2
Filled out 7/16 at 20:09 8:09pm by Yuri Melich
Date/time of Casey Anthony's arrest 7/16 16:33 4:33pm

Movements of LE & KC

begin pdf page 3

KC rode with Yuri and Deputy Sheriff to 'old folks home' Glenwood & Robinson, then Sawgrass, then Crossings at Conway town homes (Zanny's mother's home). Yuri then took KC home to Hopespring.

Yuri then talked with George who said KC was holding back info and that he and Cindy fear something had happened to Caylee.

Yuri then met with John Allen, then back to Sawgrass, then Universal

John Allen and Appie Wells went to Hopespring to get Kc, then to Universal with her

Yuri took KC to central operations, where KC was arrested, and then taken to the OC jail

Yuri's Investigative report PDF page 4
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155354.pdf

Rendon Fletcher went to Sawgrass July 15 no time given. No mention of KC.

Ryan Williams met with Tony July 15 no time given. No mention of KC.

Robert Salamat went to 232 North Glenwood and met with the residents. No date or time given. No mention of KC.

KC Alone in the Garage + KC and Lee in the Garage

Narrative of what happened based on putting the pieces together from Lee's depo:
Lee goes outside and calls Amy. Meanwhile, KC, after being separated by LE from CA for fighting, goes to the garage. She opens the garage door?? Lee joins KC in the garage and asks her about Jeff and Tony. KC tells Lee her laptop & cell are at Tony's. Lee calls Tony and tells him (not asks) that he's coming to get the laptop & cell.

The pieces:
Lee's July 30 State Deposition
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310241/detail.html

pdf 146/24 - Lee got Amy's phone # from Cindy. Called Amy & got Tony's #. Then went outside to call Tony while LE was "asking Casey whatever questions or doing whatever the heck they were doing in the house". Called Tony before filling out his written statement. Told him he wanted the laptop and cellphone.

pdf 149/1 During this hour or so from 9 till 10 or 10:15 LE was not with KC the entire time and this is when KC told Lee about the laptop and cellphone.

pdf 149/9 LE was never with Lee but some were with GA/CA. LE tried to separate KC and CA specifically, and also GA, because CA was yelling at KC. CA would yell things at KC and then they would fight. CA would talk loud so KC would hear it and then KC would have a quick response.

pdf 150/25 KC, GA, CA were free to move about the house.

pdf 150/8 Lee doesn't know why KC went to the garage because he was on the phone outside. Lee came in & asked where's KC? 'They' said she's outside. Lee went to the garage for a minute & talked to KC. Asked her about Jeff Hopkins. KC in garage for 5 minutes.

When Lee went to the garage, the garage door was open.

151/17 called Tony from outside on Hopespring about a house and a half down from home

152/7 in garage Lee asked KC about Tony. This is when she told him about her laptop & cell over at Tony's.

This includes some LE movement/activities:

Lee's OCSO interview July 29
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540065.pdf

pdg page 16 The only thing Lee wrote down when talking with KC before LE arrived was Tony's name and address.

17/11 first responding officer walked in and began questioning KC

18/19 around midnight went to Tony's

20/14 when Lee got home, Acevedo was in the living room with CA and GA

21/19 Lee got back to the house at 2:25am. was gone for two hours.

22/3 there was a large gathering of officers around a vehicle around the garage when Lee got home from Tony's

22/18 LE went to get the cell from Tony's at about 11pm. when they returned they started calling all the contacts on KC's cell.

23/21 Acevedo left the house and came back while GA, CA, LA went through KC's stuff on the floor

47/18 KC and Lee in the garage

Here Lee said he was in the garage with KC because LE had separated KC and Cindy. He deviates though and says this is while he was waiting to fill out his statement.

Couldn't be there for more than a minute or two because the smell was "atrocious".

Lee asked KC about the smell. Here she tells the two dead squirrel story. Lee doubted her story for several reasons.

I have gotten 3 alerts on posts letting me know I did not do a very good job of moving posts over LOL.
I am really sorry, I tried to do it real quick before work so you all wouldn't have to wait all day.
The alerts are confusing so i am going to have to wait until I get home tonight to go through the information and figure out what posts go where.
I just grabbed the obvious posts after the reference point of post 189 that Bond gave me.

Sorry if I have confused the issue, i truly was only trying to make it available as soon as possible.
I guess haste truly does make waste.

I see part of the problem. Bond said 179 and I thought it was 189. will fix when I can

My Christmas List:

Statements, evidence reports, any kind of documents written by deputies/first responding officers:
Rendon Fletcher
Ryan Williams
Robert Salamat
Reggie Hosey

My Christmas List:

Statements, evidence reports, any kind of documents written by deputies/first responding officers:
Rendon Fletcher
Ryan Williams
Robert Salamat
Reggie Hosey

Pg 2144 Acevedo's narrative report ends, "See original report for further details". :waitasec:

If this "original report" was released I'm willing to bet you'd know it. Will also ask 'nother friend or two also ;)

Cindy called co-worker Debbie P. evening of 7/15

no time noted but CA said LE was on the scene and talking with KC

(CA was screaming and feared Caylee was dead :-( )

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530380/detail.html
pdf page 7
*abbreviated lastname*

Well, BeanE, I think you just solved a little mystery AZ and I have been noodlin' on :thumb:

I haven't looked through the home phone records in awhile, but, we were looking @ Cindy's cell phone and wondering if the following calls were to/from an attorney:

7/15/2008 10:28 PM (407)***-6434 ORLANDO 2 minutes
7/15/2008 10:33 PM (407)***-6434 INCOMING 3 minutes

Dimes to doughnuts these are the calls to & from Debbie. The hysterics would make sense owing to the call being soon after LE's arrival. Hafta check the timing of Cindy's statement, but, IIRC, it was done before these calls.

OK...re-reading...

1) Brittany saw G&C w/ the car in the driveway 7/15PM. That would've been before George left to go back to work.

2) Cindy visited Brittany @ her house MORNING of 7/16.

Also from those docs, Lee called Brittany twice on 7/16, although no times given. He complained to her both times that KC had given him fake phone numbers, e.g., gave him Brittany's phone number as being Juliette Lewis's number. So there was a period of time on 7/16 when Lee was busy going through calling people.

Also from those docs, Lee called Brittany twice on 7/16, although no times given. He complained to her both times that KC had given him fake phone numbers, e.g., gave him Brittany's phone number as being Juliette Lewis's number. So there was a period of time on 7/16 when Lee was busy going through calling people.

Interesting...

First sign of Casey being dropped off @ G&C's 7/16AM is @ 6:48AM whence Casey takes up the text-fest w/ Tony.

THEN

It appears Casey begins trying to reach Brittany...reaching Brittany is Casey's highest priority after establishing a dialogue w/ Tony :eek: There is NO other cell contact between the two for the entire period 6/1-7/15.

First - a <1min call to Brittany @ 6:53AM...which I'm guessing went to vmail.
Then - a text message @ 9:42AM
Finally - Brittany responds @ 11:29AM and they have a text convo 'till 12:14PM just before Sgt. Allen picks Casey up to goto Universal

Here's the entire cell dialog between the two of them.

Date DOW Time Type From To Call Duration (min)
7/16/08 WED 6:53:49 AM OUTGOING CALL Casey Anthony Casey Anthony 1
7/16/08 WED 9:42:00 AM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Brittany Schieber
7/16/08 WED 11:27:55 AM INCOMING TEXT Brittany Schieber Casey Anthony
7/16/08 WED 11:28:25 AM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Brittany Schieber
7/16/08 WED 11:29:05 AM INCOMING TEXT Brittany Schieber Casey Anthony
7/16/08 WED 11:30:28 AM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Brittany Schieber
7/16/08 WED 11:30:39 AM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Brittany Schieber
7/16/08 WED 11:31:44 AM INCOMING TEXT Brittany Schieber Casey Anthony
7/16/08 WED 11:36:44 AM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Brittany Schieber
7/16/08 WED 11:38:11 AM INCOMING TEXT Brittany Schieber Casey Anthony
7/16/08 WED 11:38:42 AM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Brittany Schieber
7/16/08 WED 11:40:12 AM INCOMING TEXT Brittany Schieber Casey Anthony
7/16/08 WED 12:12:59 PM INCOMING TEXT Brittany Schieber Casey Anthony
7/16/08 WED 12:13:51 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Brittany Schieber
7/16/08 WED 12:14:40 PM INCOMING TEXT Brittany Schieber Casey Anthony

Brittany stated in the NG interview that Cindy's visit was in the "morning" of 7/16. Note that Brittany made no mention of a vmail to either LE in her interview, or to NG. Due to the texting back'n forth w/ Tony IMHO this is Casey's use of the phone...not Lee's during this timeframe. Would have to look @ the text messages w/ Tony that were released from that morning to confirm, IIRC, they provided the timestamps & content in the released docs.

Dunno what time Lee's calls to Brittany were that morning, but, perhaps Lee connecting the dots of "Juliette" = "Brittany" is what compelled Cindy's walk down the street that morning...which it seems may have been before 11:27AM 7/16. Would hafta check the G&C home phone records to see if Lee used it to call Brittany. If he used his own cell phone, well, we don't have those records.

FWIW...it seems Casey's next priority - behind reaching Brittany - was reaching Ryan. Immediately after finishing the 2hr call w/ Tony Casey placed a call to Ryan.

ETA: BeanE provided the text messages to Brittany below. :blowkiss:

Will also post on the Pontiac sealing thread...but, unless Casey was multi-tasking :rolleyes: the Pontiac was pretty safe from her interests for a block of just over 2hrs on the morning of 7/16.

Casey was on the phone w/ Tony for a marathon call 7:27AM-9:29AM :rolleyes:

She was basically in continuous text mode the rest of the time.

Here are the times when she wasn't engaged in some activity w/ her phone for >5 mins

Date DOW Time Type From To Call Duration (min) Time to Next Event (min)

9:46:44 AM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Jamie Realander 5
9:55:06 AM INCOMING TEXT Jamie Realander Casey Anthony 7
10:04:30 AM INCOMING TEXT Jesse Grund Casey Anthony 11
10:21:04 AM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Jesse Grund 21
11:12:04 AM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Jenna Prentice 5
11:44:50 AM INCOMING CALL Yuri Melich Casey Anthony 0 9
11:53:24 AM INCOMING CALL Mark Hawkins Casey Anthony 4 10
12:06:33 PM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Alert 1697720 Casey Anthony 6
12:14:40 PM INCOMING TEXT Brittany Schieber Casey Anthony 26

...and of course by 12:30PM she was gonzo w/ Sgt. Allen.

So...IF Cindy walked down to talk to Brittany <11:27AM and Casey was tied up on the phone def'n 'till 9:29AM...it appears to me the biggest "risk" to the Pontiac might've been @ 10:21AM's 21 minute period of cell inactivity...perhaps that was Casey's opportunity to shower that morning. One hopes. And, of course, George's whereabouts @ the time would have to be accounted.

Perhaps Cindy's cell activity 7/16 suggests a few things...

Date Time From To Duration (min)
7/16/2008 8:55 AM Cindy Ryan 5
7/16/2008 9:46 AM Debbie Cindy 8
7/16/2008 10:18 AM Cindy Yuri 3
7/16/2008 11:36 AM Cindy George 2
7/16/2008 12:48 PM Cindy Yuri 4
7/16/2008 1:42 PM Cindy (407)254-7222 2

:waitasec: Cindy's first cell call of the day was to Ryan. Was Cindy checking out a story Casey told her? Casey's 3rd priority was to call Ryan after reaching Tony and trying to reach Brittany that morning.

:) Cindy's second cell call of the day was from Debbie. Logical follow-up call from her supervisor to check on things.

:waitasec: Cindy's third cell call of the day was to Yuri. More than a few possibilities.

:waitasec: Cindy's fourth cell call of the day was to George. OK...this one is curious. Does this tell us George and/or Cindy were outta the house? (e.g. Cindy @ Brittany's?, George @ ?) Perhaps Cindy called George on her way back/after visiting Brittany to give him the scoop (that she didn't learn anything) from their conversation. Thinking Cindy's visit was before 11:27AM since that is the time Brittany finally replied to Casey via text...maybe something along the lines of..."WTF is going on?! Casey. Your Mom was just down here..." and they carried on for another 20 mins or so...which seems unlikely (not impossible) if Cindy was sitting there.

Need to look @ the home phone & George's cell phone records.

:waitasec: Cindy's fifth cell call of the day was to Yuri. Perhaps a, "What's gonna happen to Casey now that Sgt. Allen picked her up?" call...or...regarding the Pontiac.

Absence of calls to Lee. IIRC, Lee stayed around futzing w/ the computer to set-up the CayleeIsMissing website, etc. Need to check computer forensics, etc.

When Lee went to the garage, the garage door was open.

Just read in Cindy's state depo that she had the garage door open and was going in and out through it while Lee was talking to KC in KC's room.

Closed the window with the doc and didn't save the url first. Sorry.

My Christmas List:

Rendon Fletcher
Ryan Williams
Robert Salamat
Reggie Hosey

BBM

Santa came early courtesy of Muzikman re: narrative from Fletcher...pg 2788

Charity Beasley's report
Sealed & impounded Pontiac
beginning on docstoc page 179, handwritten page 292

Lee Anthony handwritten statement pdf page 35
7/15 22:16 10:16pm Taken by Ryan Eberlin

George Anthony handwritten statement pdf page 39
7/15 22:16 10:16pm Taken by Adriana Acevedo

Casey Anthony handwritten statement pdf page 31
7/16 01:05 1:05am Taken by Ryan Eberlin

George Anthony verbal okay to take Pontiac pdf page 41
7/16 9:30pm signed by Awilda Torres-McBryde

Jesse Grund handwritten statement pdf page 43
Jesse got a call from friend Jeff 7/16 00:05 12:05am saying Jeff got a call from a deputy from KC's phone number
Jesse called KC on her phone and got Reggie Hosey

Sawgrass Apts Amanda Macklin statement pdf page 60
Amanda Macklin arrived at Sawgrass for work 7/16 at 8:45am. Yuri talked to her then

Yuri interview with KC at house pdf page 71
Recorded interview 7/16 04:11 4:11am
Yuri read KC's written statement and had a verbal interview with her prior to this recorded interview

Casey Anthony arrest affidavit pdf page 2
Filled out 7/16 at 20:09 8:09pm by Yuri Melich
Date/time of Casey Anthony's arrest 7/16 16:33 4:33pm

Adding...

Cindy Anthony handwritten statement pdf pages 34-35 (Lee pg 32)
7/15 22:11 10:11PM Taken by Adriana Acevedo

I'm going to suggest below that the LEO fills-in the time when the statement is finished, based on Lee's activity.

Just getting info down in quite a random manner, :rolleyes:. FWIW...food for thought...mistakes for correcting later :)

Google Maps drive time from G&C's to Sawgrass ranges 13-17 mins depending on the route chosen. So...when D/S Acevedo made a round trip w/ Casey that carved out a minimum of 30 mins that Casey was not @ G&C's after LE's arrival and before Casey's statement was given @ 01:05 7/16.

So...depending on when statements are time stamped...since we know D/S Acevedo drove Casey to Sawgrass we know it had to be >10:16PM since Acevedo took G's statement. That would all work for Casey getting back to G&C's before Lee left ~11:50PM. IOW...earliest Casey could've been back would be ~10:50PM. I know...Captain Obvious @ work here. :bang:

Per JWG's 7/15 timeline ([ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3771249&postcount=84"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Ping Map for July 15, 2008 - Discuss that day only[/ame]) computer forensics support Lee being on the computer 10:15PM - 11:50PM.
  • Since Lee's statement is stamped 10:16PM...that suggests the LE is writing the time down upon completion.
  • That would also suggest Lee's time w/ Casey in the garage would've been almost immediately after LE arrived ~9:55PM so they could get Cindy's statement finished 10:11PM, IIRC, they were screaming @ each other.

Since Lee & George statements are stamped at the same time Eberlin signed Lee's statement and D/S Avecedo signed Cindy's...one scenario would be that...
  • Avecedo sent Casey away from Cindy and got Cindy started on her statement first...finishing @ 10:11PM, Avecedo signed.
  • Casey chose to be in the garage...as LE was focused on Cindy drama (understandable)
  • Eberlin was responsible for Lee...got him started or sent him away so Eberlin & Avecedo could focus on G&C.
  • Lee sought out Casey before or after he wrote his statement...while George started his statement
  • Lee came back into the house before George finished and Eberlin got Lee started or took his finished statement.
  • Lee and George finished their statements at about the same time. They gave them to Eberlin & Avecedo respectively to date & sign and Lee went onto the computer
  • Casey in the garage for at least a portion of this time after Lee went back in. Unclear what time LEO started getting her story.
  • Appears that getting Cindy calm & getting her statement took first priority...I can imagine she was hysterical as we heard on the 3rd 911 and Debbie attested on her 10:28PM call.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back