2011.05.09 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey's shirt looks more like a "mint green." Used to be one of my favorite colors... until today. :sick:

It does doesn't it - it had a much more blue/aqua look earlier - obviously the camera people are adjusting their lenses - hey there's whatshis name in the wheelchair!

Wow, whata change for ICA. She has NO PEN OR PENCIL OR PAPER in front of her.

Now she is organizing the supplies at the table. Good grief.

Am I right in thinking that the Court Staff have deliberately given ICA a smaller chair than the the Attorneys?

lots of sobbing... lots of wiping of the eyes and nose and nose picking...

but not a lot of tears imhoo...

(almost like she has transferred her hand wringing/hair thing to her eyes and nose)

I wonder if GA and CA know that Conway is there...I can really hear those tires screeching out of their garage now!

Brad Conway is there....

d3zip.jpg

Jury out the room and tears are GONE! Seems mad at the bad judge saying mean things about her. Cheney is her bestie for ever. Mad at Jose- looks for Mason to comfort her....

This is fascinating to watch. I'm nervous but READY.

things bout to get REAL for little miss thing!

Really looks scared now - she is at the table by herself with a big pile of brown paper towels to blow her nose on.

I honestly don't know why they're muting it for the reading of numbers. It's not like she's calling them by name, and with the closeup of her it's easy enough to read lips. LOL!

Myfoxorlando.com had the sound and still has sound. I could have sworn I heard the first juror's name but maybe it's just me.

Question, how much of Your Honor's staff did he bring? I recognize the court report, but are the clerk and everyone else from Pinellas county or Orlando???

I think Casey kept getting close to the laptop, anyone notice looked like she wanted to pick it up and throw it down rage.

652 (350 members & 302 guests) currently viewing the Caylee forum!

Welcome to our guests!!!

I think we should all pitch in and buy 's lunch and afternoon cocktails!

has worked hard to get this server ready to roll and so far today, no glitches!!!

THANK YOU, !!! :blowkiss:

:yourock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members