Baez files motion to keep KC out of court -

She needs to be in that courtroom and hear the details of what the SA's office has as evidence against her. She shouldn't be able to hide in her cell and think it'll all just go away. She needs be forced to face the consequences of her actions. IMO.

I haven't read the article critically, but at first blush I concur with Baez.Just read this forum and you will see that her physical appearance is clearly a distraction to the facts at hand and have nothing to do with Caylee or this case.
JMHO of course.

JBean, I would agree with you fully IF Baez would have attached posts from websleuths to his motion.. The article he placed in his motion was no more than her being in a blue suit, shackles, with her hair a little longer.

I think the judge wants to make sure KC knows exactly how Baez handles the courtroom.

Remember this is just a whim to KC ...

I haven't read the article critically, but at first blush I concur with Baez.Just read this forum and you will see that her physical appearance is clearly a distraction to the facts at hand and have nothing to do with Caylee or this case.
JMHO of course.

I know that you are 100% right and you bring up a good point about the opinion on the forum, she is a distraction to the facts,

but my own evil self would like to see her face the music and not be able to hide in her cell. :furious:
JMOO

I can't figure out why he wasn't concerned with her walking in and out of his office with the tight jeans, strutting like a (I don't know what..well, I do, just not saying it..lol), and wearing a shirt asking for help to find the daughter that she killed and threw away like trash, yet he is concerned about a jumpsuit and shackles? OMG and don't let me forget the sunglasses she wore that she bought with a forged check!:bang:

I'm suprised he doesn't say "Uh judge, could you let her wear something pretty and get her hair done too" :loser:

I think the judge wants to make sure KC knows exactly how Baez handles the courtroom.

Remember this is just a whim to KC ...

Precisely. The Wesh Article said it all. He refused the written waiver forcing Baez to motion now. He foresees future problems and an opening for appeal which makes me think they see how weak Baez is in her defense.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/18575471/detail.html

Jose states that the public had generated "unsubstantiated rumors regarding (Casey's) physical condition."

Wouldn't asking for a waiver for her appearance indicate that if she DID appear now, it would BECOME substantiated? The article listed as "evidence" is a who/what/when/where/why variety reporting.

I guess he was upset no one noticed his new tie? I don't understand why he'd need this evidence. The judge has ordered her to be there for ALL hearings and he's made the statement in the first paragraph that the law says she has the right to waiver those appearances in a reasonable fashion, and in fact points out that Casey herself appeared to tell the judge that she wanted to waiver appearance.

Methinks the lawyer protests too much.

I have always thought that she was trying to get pregnant, run off for 10 years with the new baby and then come back claiming it was Caylee. "Back just the way she was".

Well, remember that this girl doesn't do much before 12 noon. She only comes out at night.

She still just does not want to face the truth of what she did to her daughter. She should be made to hear every detail of Caylee's pain and suffering and ultimate death caused by her.

JBean, I would agree with you fully IF Baez would have attached posts from websleuths to his motion.. The article he placed in his motion was no more than her being in a blue suit, shackles, with her hair a little longer.

Yes, MDO! ITA as I was about to post the same thing.

I don't even think this is a formal motion for anything, except to say "I object to the judge's decision" in writing. Looks like he's setting the stage for a potential trial relocation and appeal following conviction.

I think she NEEDS to hear the words, duct tape, sticker, garbage bag, laundry bag, bones, skull, Pooh blanket and that the public knows that there is no Zenaida in open court.

Of all the things, some just seem really out there, this would be one of those things. Now we have the battle of will she or won't she go to court. Really? Seeing her makes people talk? It's nothing to do with the way her and her "family" have acted since this whole thing started.....it's how long her hair is. This world is a getting strange I tell ya.

Baez is more concerned about people talking about her "appearance" than people talking about how she killed her kid. Sweet mother of all things holy.....somebody make em stop.

And he teaches law? He needs better proof than that. I hope the judge says soemthing about all these motions he presents. It seems like it is the only thing he knows how to do.:rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back