2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witness is scrunching head when JA is getting evidence out. LOL

Like WTH is he about to do.

I half-expected JA to pitch the cans at the witness in a fit of rage.

Not good.

JA needs to keep his cool and behave like the professional that he is. A perceived violent demeanor on the part of a prosecutor may alienate a juror or two.

Ugh commercials. The guy with Bill S was asking 'is there any chance at all....<commercial>'. Anyone hear the end of the question? Was it about opening the cans in court?

I thought that I read LDB lips to say "opening the cans", right before she hurried up to side bar.....

images

Someone HATES these cans!!

Someone want to tell me what is going on with the cans?

Did the DT expert not test them, is that what has JA so riled up?

KC looks scared.

JA busy looking something up on his computer. I am sure he will prove his point.

Would a report or lab notes list these protocols? Nobody has addressed that question, have they?

My take is this. The oak ridge boyz would like to make a machine to find IE bodies in a collapsed building QUICKLY. or grave sites IE mass graves. the air samples and carpet samples get intentionally or unintentionally mixed up. They are trying to confuse people. The dogs the parents the cops the tow truck guy.on and on all smelled decomp in the trunk..... this is more of a vendetta than anything useful IMHO... or a distinction without a difference ....:banghead:

I soooo puffy heart JA. Although some see it as a downfall I adore JA's fire and passion. He clearly adores his job and fights like hell for Caylee.

Someone has to have fire and passion, the DT sure does not have it for putting on even a luke warm attitude in getting ICA a fair trial.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Logan never saw the evidence from trunk and state says his lab would not be able to test it if he had gotten it
1 minute ago

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
FBI special agent Nick Savage is waiting in wings upstairs.. State is taking on Logan's expertise ina big way..
3 minutes ago

If I were on the jury, I'd want to smell the contents of the can.

Old tweet but maybe not all saw this:

PamelaLeeShow Pamela Lee
#caseyanthony Anthony family denies report that said they think Casey is guilty. Geo & Cindy attorney to hold a presser today

Backpeddling 101-CA Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member