Sandra Belanger (EVP) Has New Info

I've been waiting too! :)

Hopefully Sandra's earlier projections were true and Stacy will be found this month. Still waiting.......

fran

Okay I received a reply from Sandra; I asked 'when' she might be posting updates on Stacy:

Sometime in the near future. She is in the location described that has not changed.
Except for two days I have had no internet access for almost two weeks.
Sandra

so... I guess we wait... :)

Okay I received a reply from Sandra; I asked 'when' she might be posting updates on Stacy:

Sometime in the near future. She is in the location described that has not changed.
Except for two days I have had no internet access for almost two weeks.
Sandra

so... I guess we wait... :)

Thank you Niner!

SO hopefully Dresden Dam and locks are being searched ..

Prancing in.........

Thanks for the update niner!!!

So Sandra still contends that Stacy is in the same place since December 1, 2007 when she posted about Stacy being washed down to the Dresden Locks and Dam area.

How many times has this area been searched?? What areas have been sarched or more importantly what area has NOT been searched???

Note from FSP

Sandra has asked me to tell everyone that she is trying to work on the past files & hopes to get some posted this weekend. She has some personal responsibilites that take her time & also she has not felt well this past week, but wants everyone to know she is trying to work on the files.

Prancing in.........

Thanks for the update niner!!!

So Sandra still contends that Stacy is in the same place since December 1, 2007 when she posted about Stacy being washed down to the Dresden Locks and Dam area.

How many times has this area been searched?? What areas have been sarched or more importantly what area has NOT been searched???

I do not think that Sandra area has been searched yet as no normal person can go in there and search...Has to be police or Military or both together is what i believe. It is a restricted area so we lay people can not even go there.

mystic:

Do we have a map anywhere on the threads that shows this area that you can recall? I do remember a time that this was discussed between us all.

mystic:

Do we have a map anywhere on the threads that shows this area that you can recall? I do remember a time that this was discussed between us all.

Littledeer ..Sandra's web site does contain a map of the area.

I am dismayed to learn that LE and military have not yet searched there.

This area should be searched and I would think from all the postings here and other web sites the family friends would know that info.

Hopefully this will take place and Stacy will be found.

DD:

Are you sure it has NOT been searched at ALL?? I thought a part of it had been???

I was rereading the earlier threads the other day and I thought it had been said that an area had been searched. Drat............again another search. LOL

The IM canal was searched...The locks will absolutely need ARMY or Ploice to search..we common people can not go in that area

Note from FSP

Sandra has asked me to tell everyone that she is trying to work on the past files & hopes to get some posted this weekend. She has some personal responsibilites that take her time & also she has not felt well this past week, but wants everyone to know she is trying to work on the files.

Thanks Mysticj for this update!! I hated to bug her again... :crazy: :)

I rushed over here to see if Sandra has posted anything new yet. Darn..we'll just have to be patient.

I wonder when she will update. It has been a long time....

Prancing.........

No patience here! :)

Guess, I'll just have to take my antels somewhere else until Sandra has something to say. Sure hope it's soon.

Today's the 22nd, and Sandra did say middle to late April. Also, sure would help if Sandra could say "Lock" area or not..........based on what Mysticj said in the post.

That was very interesting Mysticj. Thank you!!!!

Prancing.........

No patience here! :)

Guess, I'll just have to take my antels somewhere else until Sandra has something to say. Sure hope it's soon.

Today's the 22nd, and Sandra did say middle to late April. Also, sure would help if Sandra could say "Lock" area or not..........based on what Mysticj said in the post.

what she said was restricted area she has a map there with the area. She also said us normal peoples would not be able to go there.

one of the EVP says they find Stacy going on six months...that has to be this weekend...if she is right.

Bumping for Stacy, I am praying that they do find here this weekend, this has gone on dar too long.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back