2008.08.13 Greta Interview with Clint House #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, I don't think it is Tony...I could be wrong tho. Amy seems more likely. Personally, I would rather hear from Amy so maybe it is wishful thinking on my part! LOL

For some reason, I don't think it is Tony...I could be wrong tho. Amy seems more likely. Personally, I would rather hear from Amy so maybe it is wishful thinking on my part! LOL
I too am thinking it could be Amy! I remember now that Tony really didn't want to talk with the media. Only about 10 more minutes and we'll find out! :)

Some guy named Drew is going to be on there, but I don't know who he is. They're showing Greta talking to him on the pre-show webcast right now.

KrimeKat~ Thanks for starting this thread, but would you mind going back and putting the date of this show in the title? It will help later on when we are trying to find things. Thanks again!

Strange, all I saw was Hannity and then commercials...haven't seen this Drew guy yet! Who is Drew?!

OhMyGod -- I would die!!! Will update forum with any interesting Greta stuff!!

BTW - if you are a native to StL, what high school did you go to? (tee hee, I am a transplant & was so confused when asked this ?)

Egads! I am going to miss a good episode it seems.
I am at one of these little botique hotels. I went through the channels about 10 times likes for FOX NEWS and haven't found it!

The high school question is SOOOO funny. Everyone does ask it.
It is a smaller town than it seems though!! :)

Can't wait for Greta! This case has me so hooked that I plan my late afternoon/evening around programs................

4:00pm, start preparing dinner so I can watch Nancy Grace from 5:00pm to 6:00pm. After Nancy Grace is over at 6:00pm, finish preparing dinner and eat so I can watch Greta. :)

Going to head for bed, and watch Greta.

If there is anything earth-shaking, will come back to see what you all think, but other-wise, I am needing a break from this.

later, friends.

LOL @ Leila. I know what you mean! Thank goodness for the dvr tho! I record NG on one while watching/recording Greta on the other.

Strange, all I saw was Hannity and then commercials...haven't seen this Drew guy yet! Who is Drew?!

The Drew thing was online at the Greta site. They have a little pre-show thing you can watch at 9:45 est. Unfortunately my fiance kept talking the whole time it was playing, so I didn't hear anything but his name. :(

It's the former DJ at Fusian who was Tony's roommate. :)

Clint spent many hours with Casey before & after Caylee's disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member