While we are searching.. OT thread.

In Anna's main forum, scroll down to the bottom where it says 'currently active users' :)

Welcome, benedictcousin! :blowkiss:

LOL Benedictcousin, welcome to WS! And I do mean that you are welcome here whether you choose to just read or to join in.
I can tell you that the first post is always the hardest, and you have already made that one!

We sure do have a lot of people viewing this forum lately...both members and guests. I wonder why :waitasec: :angel:

Thank you!

I am Annasmom's brother's daughter. Although I've been following the threads for some time, I just decided to become a "registered user." Didn't know you all could see me and I'd be "outed" :)

:blowkiss: This definitely isn't the place to try to hide, LOL! Say "Hi" to your Dad, who's annasmomsbro and my big brother.

Thanks everyone! I will pass the birthday wishes on to him. He will be 7 tomorrow. Every birthday that goes by just breaks my heart because I know we're one year closer to him growing up
(seperation anxiety?...nahhh

Wow 7! Happy 7th! And what a great day for a birthday. I'm sure you saw the movie this afternoon. Just got back. Spiderman 3 is awesome! I think we are going to go see it again sometime next week. The best one yet. No spoilers from me........

Mine is only 4.5, and I know what you mean about 1 year closer......

Welcome Benedictcousin! Glad to see you here, whether your reading or writing.

For some reason I really thought today was the day .Im Praying for you Annas family .What ever this result we are all here for you .A big hug from my family and I in the uk ,our fingers are crossed .xx

I Too was hoping for a surprise today.

I just noticed... my one year anniversary with WS came and went... and I didn't even notice! LOL! It's been so wonderful here with all the people I've met, and all the things I've learned... I hope I'm around here for many more years!

MagicRose99- Happy 1 year anniversary!!!!

I've had CNN on all day (waiting for news on this case) and it isn't helping. They keep showing images of people in Germany drinking nice cold glasses beer over and over. I am not a beer drinker myself but I am CRAVING for a nice cold glass of beer right now!

MagicRose99- Happy 1 year anniversary!!!!

I've had CNN on all day (waiting for news on this case) and it isn't helping. They keep showing images of people in Germany drinking nice cold glasses beer over and over. I am not a beer drinker myself but I am CRAVING for a nice cold glass of beer right now!

LOL! I could use a glass of cold beer myself... unfortunately, I'm stuck at my desk at work...

Honestly, I don't think they'd have it on the news right away... I think, if true, they let the families absorb the info first before releasing to the media.

And TY for the Happy anniversary wish! I can't believe I've been here over a year!

While we are waiting, I would like to give some standing ovations-

To Annasmom, the brothers and the uncles and other family members for always keeping the faith and never giving up. :clap:

To Joe Ford, for his part in the search and also for never giving up. :clap:

To Dr. D., for taking on an impossible task, for leading the forum so ably and for so much more. :clap:

For Robin, who saw a picture and offered to help :clap:

For 'C' who heard the story, decided that it was a possibility, answered the questions and has decided to take the chance that it might be true :clap:

And to the others who did so much research here. I don't remember all the names and I am not going to list them because I know if I try I will leave someone out! :clap:

For the detectives who listened and took faith in what they heard and saw about the case and moved it from a cold case, to an active case. :clap:

And also for the people who patiently answered questions, provided information and helped to rule in or rule out each lead. :clap:

To Annasmom, the brothers and the uncles and other family members for always keeping the faith and never giving up. :clap:

To Dr. D., for taking on an impossible task, for leading the forum so ably and for so much more. :clap:

For 'C' who heard the story, decided that it was a possibility, answered the questions and has decided to take the chance that it might be true :clap:

And to the others who did so much research here. I don't remember all the names and I am not going to list them because I know if I try I will leave someone out! :clap:

For the detectives who listened and took faith in what they heard and saw about the case and moved it from a cold case, to an active case. :clap:

And also for the people who patiently answered questions, provided information and helped to rule in or rule out each lead. :clap:

I just want to add RobinH for spotting Anna on myspace and noticing the similarities with "C":clap:

And thank you to "C" for allowing us to pick apart her life.:clap:

The others that I can think of are:

All those who have created websites and MySpace pages for Anna!:clap:

All of our friends, family and spouses who have tollerated us throughout all of our various emotions surrounding this case. Those who have laughed with us, cried with us, hugged us, and held us thoughout this!!!:clap:

Here! Here! to EVERYONE who participated in this thread... we couldn't have done any of it without ALL of the people here who researched, gave suggestions, worked behind the scenes and generally gave support to each of us...

And if the search must continue, I know we all will continue to work with the diligence and hard work that we've shown in the past...

Here! Here! to EVERYONE who participated in this thread... we couldn't have done any of it without ALL of the people here who researched, gave suggestions, worked behind the scenes and generally gave support to each of us...

And if the search must continue, I know we all will continue to work with the diligence and hard work that we've shown in the past...

You can count me in if needed, This one happened again to close to home. I live over the HILL from HMB and really would like to meet DD and Annasmom.

You can count me in if needed, This one happened again to close to home. I live over the HILL from HMB and really would like to meet DD and Annasmom.

Doogie works here in Sacramento where I live... we keep promising we'll get together (with a few other locals) for lunch one of these days... but, well, with everything happening... :D

I am here too if needed, I lived for a long time, not far from HMB,in the east bay area, now I am in the foothills of the mountains, in the beautiful forest, not far from Doogie, and I would love to meet everyone too! Magic, I am up the hill about an hour from you!

I am here too if needed, I lived for a long time, not far from HMB,in the east bay area, now I am in the foothills of the mountains, in the beautiful forest, not far from Doogie, and I would love to meet everyone too! Magic, I am up the hill about an hour from you!

When all this settles, we'll have to set up a reunion... I know we'd all love to meet one another!

I also am in the area, presently living in Gridley, about 45 miles Northeast of Sacramento. I am originally from the Stockton Lodi area and have a daughter who lives in Sacramento. Needless to say I put a lot of miles on Hwy 5/ 99. I am constantly going back and forth. Maybe we should consider a west coast get together?

I'm in Florida but I love to travel. I'll definitely fly out to California to meet you all if there's a reunion!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back