FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm totally with you. I don't care if they're family members or not...he should have NO contact with them.

What I'm saying is how do we know his victim was male and not female?

BTW- the victim was under 12.:(

You are correct about under twelve, thank you for pointing that out. I picked that up in the threads yesterday and should have verified. I just looked up the statute he was convicted under, the statute allows for life in prison, why he only did seven years to be released and immediately hop online (that has to be a violation of the release isn't it? it is here) I don't get. Why do we keep releasing these guys. Put them in jail, make them bigger outcasts in society and then turn them loose like their sexual wiring has corrected itself in prison.

And I am so saddened by the number of *known* sex offenders we have to choose from that have been in close proximity to this child.

That is Misty with her niece Dessy, Timothy's daughter.
Thanks 3Mom and and Kelly. I find it odd she was logged in yesterday and as Kelly said from where?

I have to also say when the case first made TV I am certain I heard the mention of Misty having Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. I have been unable to find anything to substantiate that but it goes along with how she looks physically and maybe her seeming uneducated with her responses. JMO

Hello everyone! Im FINALLY was able to register and post. Ive been reading all the posts since day 1 and its been aggravating not to be able to post.I havent had a chance to create my profile yet but I will. I spent the day yesterday on a long drive by myself trying to put myself in Mistys place...
I feel like she made a regular habit of leaving the house after the kids were in bed. I think what happened is while she was at a friend or relatives house, someone,(whether it was a SO, friend, or family member) THERE with her and the others took the opportunity to leave and sneak back to her house and grab HC. Its the perfect opportunity. He knew where Misty was, knew her habits, could turn on the light and it wouldnt matter. Misty comes home, long before 3 am IMO and freaks out. Tries to get her story together, puts the cinder block by the door and is relatively calm by the time Ron gets home. She is scared to death of him.....CANNOT tell him the truth no matter what.
OK Off to get the kids from school..BBL

I cant get past her statement in interview at parents house when she said "I didnt do anything with----to---that little girl"
Quoting myself, hmmm first sign Im losing it here....
If Misty has a hard time verbalizing, and doesnt seem to be too smart, and cant get the words out like a lot of people, then she sure caught herself here. Why catch yourself---"nothin with--to--that lil girl" ???
Also, does anyone think that the Dad, Mom, grandparents and probably Misty's family members have BEGGED LE to end speculation and release results of lie detector tests? Ill bet they have, and LE wont. There is a reason for this folks.JMO

Let's not forget my favorite part of that call.

"What's the address?"

"Green Lane"

"What's the numerical?"

"Numerical. What's that?"

Do people really say "Whats the numerical?" That sounds odd to me. I would think they would say "whats the house number?".

I would wonder what someone meant by "Whats the numerical"? too. Is this southern thing maybe?

Father Of Missing Girl Begs For Search to Continue

UPDATED: 2:43 pm EST February 16, 2009

SATSUMA, Fla. -- The father of a missing Putnam County girl is begging a search group to continue looking for his daughter.

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch wrapped up his search for Haleigh Cumming, 5, on Sunday.

Monday morning, Haleigh’s father, Ronald Cummings, went to Miller’s tent to beg him to stay and help search for his daughter.

Haleigh Cummings, 5, disappeared Tuesday, Feb. 10. More

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Department is planning to wrap up their ground search on Monday as well. They have moved south of Satsuma, where Haleigh was last seen, and they are searching areas near Lake Como and Crescent Lake.

It is unclear why the search area has moved, but deputies said they will provide more information at the 4 p.m. press conference on Monday.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18722551/detail.html

OK that is heartbreaking. I'll conceed the dad just scored major points in reducing my "hinky meter" regard his role in all of this.

Not to vouch for her or anything, but I know when I was 17, I had no clue how much kids weigh. I couldn't even give you an estimate. We have to keep in mind that this girl is a child herself, even if she put herself into an adult situation. A lot of teenagers are naive in areas like that.
I agree. The poor 911 operator was thrown off because Misty said "our daughter" was gone, so the operator naturally assumed she was talking to a biological mom, and so she asks questions that normally could have been answered by a mom, even a 17 yr old one. The operator asks to talk to the husband, to try to reassure & calm him down, then asks for the phone to be given back to "your wife" once again assuming that a mom would be able to answer questions about the child (moms us. know the answers to these becuz of all the trips to the doctor, etc.) Wasted valuable time there, IMO.

Fox news, Investigator on show said the police have not confirmed the results of the family member's polygraphs. Shep also brought up the idea that the change in the investigaion could mean a turn to a more in depth investigaiton of the family.

bolded by me

From what I've seen "could" has been lost in some reports of what Shep said..He also said something like this was only his opinion & not fact.

Sheppard Smith on national FOX show, just had report on case...
LE say the search is being scaled back after today.
They have ruled out every sex offender in area now.
LE becoming more focused on family members.They are focusing on the dad and the girlfriend.
LE has not answered whether the father and gf passed the poly tests, although they are saying theydid.
Someone with a key, or someone insdide the house is responsible for Haleigh's disappearance.
I hope Misty will fess up. And I hope Ron doesn't kill her.

How could it be the dad if he was at work? Why would the dad beg Tim Miller and Co to stay and search if he is the guilty party? It seems he would be glad that the search is coming to an end. I don't believe it is the dad.

Can I kiss you? :blowkiss: You have been my hero on this thread!! I'm gonna send you a friend request for sure!!

btw I reported to myspace that they had an active sex offender profile on their site, with friends that are minors... I am floored that it is still up. I also contacted the NC police department about the young boy that was added to his page the day before Chad disappeared.

There is a cached page for two days before he disappears, his profile pic is different.

Also look at his video subscriptions. Maybe I am getting old (well no maybe there) but those girls do not look 18 at all to me. Isn't the current theory that our 12 year olds look 18, not our 18 year olds look like middle schoolers? I hope they have checked on all the minors on his page.

Fix'd links...

You are always so thoughtful and such the gentleman. :blowkiss:

But....and this is important.....can we rant, rant, rant down there about not having a Haleigh Forum?

If yes, I'm there in a NY minute!!

Do people really say "Whats the numerical?" That sounds odd to me. I would think they would say "whats the house number?".

I would wonder what someone meant by "Whats the numerical"? too. Is this southern thing maybe?

Admittedly it was an odd way for the operator to put it. But then again, when calling 911 and asked for the address, how many people just give the street name.

BTW, the quote that I am quoting misquoted, so I am not quoting myself...end quote.

OK that is heartbreaking. I'll conceed the dad just scored major points in reducing my "hinky meter" regard his role in all of this.
mine too. The poster above who suggested MC was gone, and therefore the light could be turned on without raising suspicion may be right on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken