50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unclaimed money: Colorado : Great Colorado Payback:
I have posted this before, I think.
In Denver, it shows 38 responses with last name Benajamin. None last name Benajaman.
Cannot get a list with just a first name.

I have posted on Topix in Indianapolis, In., South Bend, Carmel, Springfield, IN.
Added to topix post of 1/3/09, in Gary, Bloomington, Ft Wayne, IN.

Topix post: Richmond Hill, GA.
Added to post of 1/3/09, Savannah,GA.

Because of language expert on Dr Phil:
Topix post: Oklahoma City, Tulsa, OK. ; Amarillo, TX. ;
Jefferson City, Joplin, Kansas City, MO. ; Kansas City, KS.

My title was : AMNESIA victim since 2004. Do you know him?

Dream, I can post in the smaller cities around these areas. I'll get these done today, unless you have already started, I'll check before I post.
My title was: Found man with Amnesia and a link to the doenetwork for photos. I tried with the Dr. Phil link, but it never would post, so after 3 hrs or so, I posted again with doe link. Maybe if we can keep it on the front page of each city, something may come up.

I have posted on Topix in Indianapolis, In., South Bend, Carmel, Springfield, IN.
Added to topix post of 1/3/09, in Gary, Bloomington, Ft Wayne, IN.

Topix post: Richmond Hill, GA.
Added to post of 1/3/09, Savannah,GA.

Because of language expert on Dr Phil:
Topix post: Oklahoma City, Tulsa, OK. ; Amarillo, TX. ;
Jefferson City, Joplin, Kansas City, MO. ; Kansas City, KS.

My title was : AMNESIA victim since 2004. Do you know him?
---
Add topix Dallas, Tx.

Today, I added these cities at topix:
Pueblo and Colorado Springs, Co.
Woodward and Bartlesville, Ok.
Wallace, Salina, and Witchita, Ks.
Liberty, Springfield, Kirksville, and Cape Girardeau, Mo.

I am curious if it's okay to continue giving flyers out? (Sorry I clipped your post.) I am in Co. and don't wish to distribute flyers if you think that Mr. Kyle would object? Thank you!

Boyz_Mum: could you get some flyers to RTD, the local bus system. I have a reader on Denver board who asked if Ben was familiar with RTD and he says lots of workers in the Colfax area ride the bus, due to the lack of parking in the area. I don't know if this would be an easy task, unless maybe going to one of the stops and hand delivering to riders. Or if the terminal was close, going to the terminal and finding the driver of the buses that went down Colfax and asking them to post a flyer in there bus. While on this subject of Colfax, being not familiar with Denver at all, where would the Court House play in or is it even close. I know Ben has said the State Capitol was near, I believe.

Boyz_Mum: could you get some flyers to RTD, the local bus system. I have a reader on Denver board who asked if Ben was familiar with RTD and he says lots of workers in the Colfax area ride the bus, due to the lack of parking in the area. I don't know if this would be an easy task, unless maybe going to one of the stops and hand delivering to riders. Or if the terminal was close, going to the terminal and finding the driver of the buses that went down Colfax and asking them to post a flyer in there bus. While on this subject of Colfax, being not familiar with Denver at all, where would the Court House play in or is it even close. I know Ben has said the State Capitol was near, I believe.

Hi carolwood, we were in Denver over the weekend- we didn't use the shopping facilities on Colfax this trip. I have a friend who is familiar with the State Capitol area, so I will see if she can give me some pointers as to finding my way around and if she knows more about RTD. We've only been out here a short time so I'm not too familiar with the area.

On W. Colfax there is a "Colorado Mills" outlet mall- the area there looks new and gives a Lakewood, CO address. The thing about the Denver area that confuse me are the different cities- we were on a road and realized we were in Arvada, CO, so I am not sure if all these little "cities" are considered a part of Denver or not. It's been confusing in the "big city" for me! :waitasec:

Hi carolwood, we were in Denver over the weekend- we didn't use the shopping facilities on Colfax this trip. I have a friend who is familiar with the State Capitol area, so I will see if she can give me some pointers as to finding my way around and if she knows more about RTD. We've only been out here a short time so I'm not too familiar with the area.

On W. Colfax there is a "Colorado Mills" outlet mall- the area there looks new and gives a Lakewood, CO address. The thing about the Denver area that confuse me are the different cities- we were on a road and realized we were in Arvada, CO, so I am not sure if all these little "cities" are considered a part of Denver or not. It's been confusing in the "big city" for me! :waitasec:

If you can, and when you can, anything would be wonderful. I had someone mention it, because of the parking on Colfax. It would be so nice if we could get the buses to have a picture inside the bus for people to see.
I understand about going to the big city, been there, done that. When we traveled I always made it a point to see everything. Didn't know you have to tote change for tolls. Knew better the next time.

If you can, and when you can, anything would be wonderful. I had someone mention it, because of the parking on Colfax. It would be so nice if we could get the buses to have a picture inside the bus for people to see.
I understand about going to the big city, been there, done that. When we traveled I always made it a point to see everything. Didn't know you have to tote change for tolls. Knew better the next time.

Come on out! No toll roads here!

(You just have to drive in really high mountains to get anywhere that has a Walmart!)

Anyway, I'll talk to my friend and see what ideas she has, she is on the bus route down there...

I haven't read this whole thread so if this has been discussed just ignor.....TIA
Could Indiana and/or Colorado be street names, company names or something else and not states? It probably is a stretch but I like to call this my grabbing at straws approach...LOL. I googled Indiana St., Co and found this, Indiana St Arvada, CO. I would be willing to look deeper if ya'll think it would be worthwhile.

I haven't read this whole thread so if this has been discussed just ignor.....TIA
Could Indiana and/or Colorado be street names, company names or something else and not states? It probably is a stretch but I like to call this my grabbing at straws approach...LOL. I googled Indiana St., Co and found this, Indiana St Arvada, CO. I would be willing to look deeper if ya'll think it would be worthwhile.

Amnesia is a funny thing-for example, BK stated in his Dr Phil interview that he believed he was in GA to look at the ocean...the stretch of hwy he was found off of is called Ocean Drive, IIRC...something like that. So who knows what might be what??? Dig away!!! :blowkiss:

Haha! I was thinking the same Believe09. I had read this post and went to find this thread that lists his memories and why he might have them for rozey....I was thinking about him going to ocean and Ocean being a street name close to where he was found (IIRC)...yes, it would be interesting to see what is in proximity of where he was found and these 'names'. I also say, 'dig away!'.

Thread about Mr Kyle's memories

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64627

Give it a go, Arvada is right out side of Denver. I have Ben listed on topix there. good going:woohoo::woohoo:

Come on out! No toll roads here!

(You just have to drive in really high mountains to get anywhere that has a Walmart!)

Anyway, I'll talk to my friend and see what ideas she has, she is on the bus route down there...

I might do that this summer, I have a friend just move to Grand Junction, waiting to here from her. I'm sure they are trying to settle in. Okay, I have a tip for you in Denver. Maria Elena Mexican Restaurant, corner of 10th and Wadsworth Blvd., could you call and see if they are still open. The lady says she thinks they are, but only for the lunch crowd. If they are, could you ask to speak to the owner and see if he is the same owner since it opened. If not, see when he acquired it. Ask how long he thinks its been open.(if he recently acquired) and when the roads are good enough, if they are still open, please go by and see if he recognizes Ben and ask if you could post a flyer in the restaurant. This is one of the restaurants Ben has memories of. Boy wouldn't it be great if it is the same owner.

This search didn't really turn up anything on the street name connection. 1 exception is a contracting company that was located in CO. that offered Renovations and new construction for hospitality and restaurants, no date found. This company may be headquartered in CA now (?). In the owners biography he includes CO as a former workplace. They also have a BejamIn (last name) in their employ. Most likely coincidence.

Indiana Streets in CO.
http://www.melissadata.com/lookups/zipstreet.asp?Step3=CO&Street=INDIANA

Colorado Streets in IN....N/A

COLORADO STREET in
JACKSON, Tennessee 38301
http://www.melissadata.com/lookups/zipstreet.asp?Step2=COLORADO+STREET

States with a street named
INDIANAPOLIS
http://www.melissadata.com/lookups/zipstreet.asp?InData=indianapolis

I might do that this summer, I have a friend just move to Grand Junction, waiting to here from her. I'm sure they are trying to settle in. Okay, I have a tip for you in Denver. Maria Elena Mexican Restaurant, corner of 10th and Wadsworth Blvd., could you call and see if they are still open. The lady says she thinks they are, but only for the lunch crowd. If they are, could you ask to speak to the owner and see if he is the same owner since it opened. If not, see when he acquired it. Ask how long he thinks its been open.(if he recently acquired) and when the roads are good enough, if they are still open, please go by and see if he recognizes Ben and ask if you could post a flyer in the restaurant. This is one of the restaurants Ben has memories of. Boy wouldn't it be great if it is the same owner.

Googled it, got the address and phone number. We frequent a couple of businesses on Wadsworth when we go to Denver, not at 10th, but I'm guessing we can drive up the road and see what's there. I know we won't be down there for a few weeks or more, do you think mailing a flyer and a letter would suffice? I can call but I am not sure I would get a good result with a phone call- restaurants who do carry out might get miffed by calls during a busy hour? (Checking the hours of business won't be a problem via telephone.)

Has BK taken a trip to Denver? If not Dr. Phil should take him there to see if that would jolt his memory.

Has BK taken a trip to Denver? If not Dr. Phil should take him there to see if that would jolt his memory.

Believe me, if we could get Dr Phil to sponsor it, BK is up for it!!!! Maybe we need to brainstorm another show that would be willing or start hitting the boards at drphil.com until they agree to it, lol!!

Googled it, got the address and phone number. We frequent a couple of businesses on Wadsworth when we go to Denver, not at 10th, but I'm guessing we can drive up the road and see what's there. I know we won't be down there for a few weeks or more, do you think mailing a flyer and a letter would suffice? I can call but I am not sure I would get a good result with a phone call- restaurants who do carry out might get miffed by calls during a busy hour? (Checking the hours of business won't be a problem via telephone.)

However you would prefer to handle it, first make sure they are still open and get a mailing address, so not to waste a stamp. those things are getting expensive. haha. I just had a thought. While on wadworth, are there any laundry places where you could post a flyer? small grocery stores? thinking out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member